In a Bizarre turn of Events, and a last ditch for Votes, Obama names May 23rd, Gaga Day. | INFJ Forum

In a Bizarre turn of Events, and a last ditch for Votes, Obama names May 23rd, Gaga Day.

Saru Inc

Schrödinger's Pussy
Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
i lied.

(and i was the source)

BUT NOW THAT YOU'RE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Lady-GaGa-Born-This-Way-Official-Album-Cover-Deluxe-Edition-400x400.jpg

ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

There are two versions of the CDS, regular and well, duh, deluxe.

Track list

1. "Marry the Night"
2. "Born This Way"
3. "Government Hooker" (Censored)
4. "Judas"
5. "Americano"
6. "Hair"
7. "Schei

Reactions: Peppermint
Ugh, [MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION], I am detested. You and I is by far the best track on that album, absolutely amazing the way it sounds and with Brian May playing guitar from Queen.

I actually torrented this like two days ago and it really sounds good. People were doubtin' and I said to hang in there and whaddya know?

THANKS A LOT [MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION]!

I now can't stop singing/speaking Scheibe

Reactions: Saru Inc
[MENTION=3545]bickelz[/MENTION]; i think if you were ever on the committee to pick the one song that i had to listen to for the rest of my life i would shoot you dead or hire an assassin to kill you so i would not have to listen to you and i for the rest of my life.

Its like.... no. It reminds me too much of Speechless. gross. :(

@bickelz; i think if you were ever on the committee to pick the one song that i had to listen to for the rest of my life i would shoot you dead or hire an assassin to kill you so i would not have to listen to you and i for the rest of my life.

Its like.... no. It reminds me too much of Speechless. gross. :(

Eww, burn. It's like your mom never made you listen to Shania Twain when you were younger. Speechless is great and so is Brown Eyes. I can't believe you have a Resistance poster and don't like Speechless. Everyone likes Speechless.

i love love brown eyes. I DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU AND I, BUT I DONT EXACTLY BECOME SPEECHLESS WHEN I HEAR THOSE TWO SONGS.

By the way,

did you see what i did there?

and no i never listened to shania twain. my dad listened to shawn colvin though LOL. my dad is such a gaybro.

Reactions: Jill Hives
By the way,

did you see what i did there?

No, what'd you do?

Gee, I remember being like 6 or seven and blasting "Feeling Like a Woman" on the stereo and playing air drums on the little tikes play kitchen while singing very loud. So very many signs, so very early. Why did I not understand this earlier?

i wore my moms high heels and liked going to the dentists office

;)

[MENTION=3156]saru[/MENTION] U don't like speechless but like the dentists office. Ur weird. :m160:

HE WAS A HOT DENTIST

yes well. He was kind of like muscly as hell. So. sucks to be you. i may or may not have taken bad care of my teeth so i could go there more often....

*gets some popcorn and watches the nonsense unfold*

Carry on, gents.

dump or get off the pot, conan.

i was gonna make my reference but i didnt want to like, suck for liking you and i and saying that a different forum member didnt like brown eyes even tho that member loves brown eyes.

luckily someone else made that reference

Reactions: jyrffw54
make it gonja shit from pineapple express.

BY THE WAY TONIGHT IS MOVIE NIGHT! I BOUGHT HAROLD AND KUMAR PT. 1 AND 2. TONIGHT, I AM GOING TO BE A HETEROSEXUAL. no offence gaga

Reactions: Jill Hives
make it gonja shit from pineapple express.

BY THE WAY TONIGHT IS MOVIE NIGHT! I BOUGHT HAROLD AND KUMAR PT. 1 AND 2. TONIGHT, I AM GOING TO BE A HETEROSEXUAL. no offence gaga

If you watch Harlod and Kumar while listening to Gaga, does the Hetero cancel out the Homo? Then you'd be asexual! Cause that's how it works.

that's true. however, i am watching the movie on my make shift tv stand that i made from four yaffa storage crates. only gaybros can do stuff like that.

but

i wont be listening to gaga while im watching it.

mebbe i should get some cherry coke before i watch it.

Reactions: jyrffw54