In 10 years what technology do you see becoming the new norm in our society? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

In 10 years what technology do you see becoming the new norm in our society?

I think the 'wearables' are only a stepping stone to full integration of the human body with technology

For example the banks are currently trialing wristbands with microchips so that you can make your money transactions digitally without any physical cash

The elite want us to move to a cashless society because they can then control who can use money. If you protest anything the government does that you don't like they will then just switch off your chip so you can't do anything

Whereas at the moment if you want you can liquidise your wealth, fill a suitcase full of hardcash, wear a false mask and be relatively untrackable if you just stick to physical cash

The wristband microchips however they want to use as a stepping stone to putting chips INTO your body

That in turn will be used to get you used to being merged with tech so that they can then put chips into your brain and before you know it...boom...we are in the matrix...a dream within a dream

[video=youtube;RvYnWBdmcQk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvYnWBdmcQk[/video]

Reactions: BritNi
What people need to realise is that DAARPA, GOOGLE, the CIA, the PENTAGON, MOSSAD, FACEBOOK are all part of the same network

They are all part of BIG BROTHER

This guy is making face mask copies of his own face and seeling them to people to help folks hide from the face recognition software that is being installed in cities across the west:

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...-alternative-identity-when-in-public_05132014

[h=1]Anti-Surveillance Mask Can Hide You From Biometric Face Scanners: “An Alternative Identity When in Public”[/h] Mac Slavo
May 13th, 2014
SHTFplan.com
Comments (169)
Read by 59,891 people

The U.S. government is spending billions of dollars to ensure that they can monitor and track every single activity in which you engage, be it online of off. The latest attempt to infringe on the personal anonymity comes in the form of what has been referred to as Real I.D., essentially a social security number for the internet which would be used to follow your every move in cyberspace. Coupled with technologies that include email mining, global positioning systems, predictive behavioral analysis, drones over America, and even eavesdropping via microphones on our cell phones, the ultimate goal is a surveillance state so expansive that Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin would be jealous.
But just as quickly as government introduces the technologies that are supposed to keep us safe from terrorists and ourselves, enterprising rebels across the country are working to counter them.
In the realm of biometrics, where literally hundreds of thousands of cameras now watch our every move and plug in directly to data mining Fusion Centers where our activities are analyzed, aggregated and dispatched according to our perceived threat, some might think the system itself has become unbeatable.
Short of plastic surgery, how can we modify our faces to disappear from prying government eyes when we step out of our front doors?
If Leo Selvaggio has his way, you’ll be able to assume an alternative identity by using an age old low-tech strategy made possible by modern-day 3-D printers.
It’s so simple that it’s brilliant, especially considering the fact that Selvaggio’s innovation is capable of compromising multi-billion dollar face recognition surveillance systems with the use of an easily obtainable personal prosthetic mask.
Selvaggio2.jpg
His rubber mask aimed at foiling surveillance cameras features his visage, and if he has his way, plenty of people will be sporting the Personal Surveillance Identity Prosthetic in public. It’s one of three products made by the Chicago-based artist’s URME Surveillance, a venture dedicated to “protecting the public from surveillance and creating a safe space to explore our digital identities.”
“Our world is becoming increasingly surveilled. For example, Chicago has over 25,000 cameras networked to a single facial recognition hub,” reads the URME (pronounced U R Me) site. “We don’t believe you should be tracked just because you want to walk outside and you shouldn’t have to hide either. Instead, use one of our products to present an alternative identity when in public.”
The 3D-printed resin mask, made from a 3D scan of Selvaggio’s face and manufactured by ThatsMyFace.com, renders his features and skin tone with surprising realism, though the eyes peeping out from the eye holes do lend a certain creepiness to the look.

“When you wear these devices the cameras will track me instead of you and your actions in public space will be attributed as mine because it will be me the cameras see,” the artist, who’s working toward his MFA at Chicago’s Columbia College, says on a recently launched Indiegogo page for the products. “All URME devices have been tested for facial recognition and each properly identifies the wearer of me on Facebook, which has some of the most sophisticated facial recognition software around.”
(Cnet)
The anti-face recognition tech is currently only available in Leo Selvaggio’s image, so government systems spotting anyone wearing the mask will flag him as the culprit. But the implications are so broad that somewhere inside the Department of Homeland Security surveillance personnel are undoubtedly scrambling to thwart it, because it presents a serious hiccough to the surveillance state.
With the ease of 3-D printing any technophobe with the ability to mimic someone else’s face via 3D graphing software will have the ability to literally assume a person’s identity by simply printing their face and wearing it.
In a the world of biometric surveillance, that means anybody can disappear from view and essentially become a 21st century Silence Dogood.
Real ID? How about Alternative ID instead?

Assange saying that GOOGLE, FACEBOOK and YAHOO all have an interface with the CIA and have been set up to spy on the public:

[video=youtube;Hp8rJVWC2a0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp8rJVWC2a0[/video]

[video=youtube;Gh5vZT-wSsA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5vZT-wSsA[/video]

If you go to the facebook login page there is a map of the world with 13 little yellow figures on it. If you join lines between them the figures spell out the word 'SPY' as shown in the clip below

The number 13 is very significant to the illuminati as it is the number of people needed to form a witches coven

Here is a clip of Mark Zuckerberg showing off his occult sigil inside his hoody which shows the talismanic six pointed seal of solomon in it:

[video=youtube;GB_bcqZQymY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB_bcqZQymY[/video]

Microsoft is used to spy on the public:

[video=youtube;nPoQ14scoAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPoQ14scoAc[/video]

The main figurehead of microsoft is Bill Gates

Bill Gates holds many shares in the MONSANTO corporation which manufactures Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO's) which are put into the food supply and have been shown to give lab rats cancer tumours:

120919gmorats.jpg

Some people in the US have been campaiging to make it law that the food corporations should warn people on their labelling whether or not the food contains GMO's but basically US citizens are not warned and thereby not even allowed the conscious, free will choice over whether or not to consume GMO's

Bill Gates is also involved in 'geoengineering' which involves spraying harmful, toxic heavy metal particulates and nanotechnologies into the atmosphere so that they rain down on top of people. Examples of the particulates include aluminium which has been found to cause alzeimers. Monsanto created the notorious 'Agent Orange' spray sprayed from planes in the vietnam war onto the vietnames people causing deformations in babies as well as cancer outbreaks:

boys.jpg

Bill has publically discussed his funding of chemtrailing (the CIA is also involved in funding chemtrailing):

[video=youtube;AE970YMFhqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE970YMFhqw[/video]

Bill operates through the Bill and melinda Gates foundation which can be seen on the membership list of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) which is a forum for globalists interested in creating a one world government and its primary figurehead is David Rockefeller whose bank owns many shares in the privately owned 'federal' reserve bank

Bill is also involved in creating the Common Core standards which have been designed to dumb down the US public:

http://www.alternet.org/education/time-congress-probe-bill-gates-education-coup

The story about Bill Gates’ swift and silent takeover of American education is startling. His role and the role of the U.S. Department of Education in drafting and imposing the Common Core standards on almost every state should be investigated by Congress.

Bill gates is what psychologists would call a 'fullblown psychopath':

shutterstock_155863772-edited.jpg

His main goal is to reduce the global population and he has spoken publically about this:

[video=youtube;6WQtRI7A064]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064[/video]

I repeat: HE WANTS TO REDUCE THE GLOBAL POPULATION and his exploits are all geared towards covertly achieveing that

Another of Bills pet projects is the covert damaging of peoples immune systems through toxic vaccines. Now if Bill really wanted to improve health in other countries he would help end poverty but instead he injects people with vaccines and his polio vaccines have paralysed over 45,000 people to date in India alone

The rise in immune deficiency disorders is as a result of vaccines and the vaccines programmes of today are going to cause a health time bomb for the future for everything from autism to cancer and anything that a weakened immune system leaves the body susceptible to

Bills father worked for a population control group called Planned parenthood which was set up to help black women abort their babies. Some argue it has its roots in the eugenics movement

Here is a recent video of planned parenthood employees encouraging teenagers to indulge in BDSM sex which has been glamourised in the much hyped book '50 shades of grey' as a move to objectify women leading to relationship break ups which in turn break own the fabric of society (planned parenthood promotional video for BDSM aimed at teenagers: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bar...renthood-produces-video-promoting-bondage-and)

http://www.lifenews.com/2014/06/10/...ens-sm-sex-gagging-whipping-and-asphyxiation/

[video=youtube;u7oeSAOZwdk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7oeSAOZwdk[/video]

The CFR also control the music industry which is little more than propaganda. They create idols like Rhianna which they use to influence the mind of young impressionable viewers ie children

Bondage is a constant theme at the moment:

image-5-for-rihanna-s-raunchy-paris-performance-gallery-366073477.jpg

bondage_rihanna.jpg

rihanna3_682_1315163a.jpg

The globalists who Bill is associated with through the CFR want a one world government where the family unit has been weakened so that children can be raised by the state (ideas created through groups associated with the CFR for example: the fabian society, the tavistock Institute and the Frankfurt School, which are all focussed on creating a centrally controlled society of pacified worker drones)

They also intend to implement UN Agenda 21 which will see the movement of the population out of rural areas into surveillance panopticon totalitarian urban population zones.

Land in Africa is currently being bought up by billionaire oligarchs as a move towards using africa and also India as the bread baskets of the New World Order; to achieve this the populations in those countries are to be decimated by biologial warfare through GMO's and vaccines as well as viruses created in laboratories such as HIV and orchestrated wars

Last edited:
Fingerprint recognition technology is already here. I can see this headed to where you no longer need bank cards (health cards, etc) or sign your name anywhere. All the information about you is but a fingerprint away.

Fingerprint recognition technology is already here. I can see this headed to where you no longer need bank cards (health cards, etc) or sign your name anywhere. All the information about you is but a fingerprint away.

Yeah biometrics...eye cornea recognition, voice recognition etc

When i was a teen we didn't even have mobile phones....things were so much simpler

Yeah, all that bad stuff.

Actually, the contactless payment freaks me out. That is bordering on scannable chip territory.
Also, all the money is being replaced by plastic notes. Starting afresh in any way with this status quo freaks me out because technology makes things more indestructible.

But...if we go also down the Brave New World as opposed to 1984 route, I would kind of like whippy ice cream machines to become more accessible.
Ice cream is nice but that shit is too good. With a 99 flake and the red sauce. But the machines are thousands of pounds.
Thick, creamy ice cream is filling so whilst you may corrupt a person physically...whippy ice cream can be truly pigged out on because it's so light.
Casual gluttony can be increased to chronic levels many times over. The machine makes the supply invisible and thus seemingly infinite.

When people think in tubs they are much more likely to practice self-restraint.

8288513207_3e976b2195_z.jpg

So how about it, world controllers? Put a bit of investment into the whippy industrial complex?

Tablets and touchscreen phones quickly caught on into mainstream consumption. Texting and twitter is a way of life.

Everybody has a laptop and it's a human right nowadays to be hooked up to the internet. What do you think is next? Is it a better version of Google glass? Is it holographics? Will we be hooked up to virtual reality on paar with the matrix? Will Facebook takeover?

I think you have an unrealistic idea of "norm". There are places where people struggle to eat everyday, find shelter or be safe from rape, murder and killings. I find these type of questions interesting to a degree but the sweeping claims you make are just so "first-world" centered and unrealistic.

I would hope in 10 years we will have moved closer to embracing the ideals of basic human care for one another. I will never advocate for the "right to internet". Fuck, I don't have cable or internet at my house by choice.

I would think that technology that allows us to create better ways of energy usage that are cost effective, cold fusion is interesting. I would also like to see solar energy emerge as a source of cheaper energy and have alternative energy be truly well funded (at least in the US). I often think about designing a roof that allows for wind energy to pass through as a passive means of garnering energy. I also saw a great show where they were looking at whether it was possible to make a solar energy gathering paint.

I would think that you would see more research on the bioengineering of cell therapy for diseases which create more personalized treatment for patients.

I would hope that Twitter and FaceBook die horrible deaths and be spoken about like Beta tape recorders. :)

Last edited:
I think you have an unrealistic idea of "norm". There are places where people struggle to eat everyday, find shelter or be safe from rape, murder and killings. I find these type of questions interesting to a degree but the sweeping claims you make are just so "first-world" centered and unrealistic.

I would hope in 10 years we will have moved closer to embracing the ideals of basic human care for one another. I will never advocate for the "right to internet". Fuck, I don't have cable or internet at my house by choice.

I would think that technology that allows us to create better ways of energy usage that are cost effective, cold fusion is interesting. I would also like to see solar energy emerge as a source of cheaper energy and have alternative energy be truly well funded (at least in the US). I often think about designing a roof that allows for wind energy to pass through as a passive means of garnering energy. I also saw a great show where they were looking at whether it was possible to make a solar energy gathering paint.

I would think that you would see more research on the bioengineering of cell therapy for diseases which create more personalized treatment for patients.

I would hope that Twitter and FaceBook die horrible deaths and be spoken about like Beta tape recorders. :)

We have to reduce power consumption before we seriously start looking at solar.

Solar equipment sounds really nice, and is nice in small doses because it doesn't need to make pollution in order to make power. However the panels themselves are quite nasty to make as they usually involve toxic chemicals and particles in the manufacturing process, and can also be a danger to dispose of at the end of their life.

So a few panels here and there is no worse than anything else but with increasing power demands, if we were to entirely replace all power plants with millions of solar cells there's going to be a lot of nasty side effects and leftover chemicals to get rid of.

A big part of harm to the environment comes from manufacturing, so the idea can't be to maintain the lifestyle status quo with magical solutions where people try to do the same things with less impact - not gonna happen that way. That's like having too much junk and instead of getting rid of some junk, you get a bigger house.

Yes you are quite right about the manufacturing cost of making electronic items. Not to mention the massive use of water in a lot of the processes.

However I think a greater problem lies in disposing of all those laptops and telephones that everyone loves to upgrade every year or so....."oh, the new IPhone GREAT V.1234 comes out tomorrow! I must have it" *tosses IPhone GREAT V.1233 away*

So, I would also hope that society is able to create an efficient means to recycle such equipment. I believe I saw one show where provinces in China (I think) and in India, where massive quantities of electronic goods are dumped and people try to get the small quality of gold that they are manufactured with out and it's horribly unhealthy to burn that stuff to do it. It is definitely something that needs to be looked at accomplishing.

Automatic Big Mac machines and engineers who get paid minimum wage to maintain the machines.

Yes you are quite right about the manufacturing cost of making electronic items. Not to mention the massive use of water in a lot of the processes.

However I think a greater problem lies in disposing of all those laptops and telephones that everyone loves to upgrade every year or so....."oh, the new IPhone GREAT V.1234 comes out tomorrow! I must have it" *tosses IPhone GREAT V.1233 away*

So, I would also hope that society is able to create an efficient means to recycle such equipment. I believe I saw one show where provinces in China (I think) and in India, where massive quantities of electronic goods are dumped and people try to get the small quality of gold that they are manufactured with out and it's horribly unhealthy to burn that stuff to do it. It is definitely something that needs to be looked at accomplishing.

Yup. I've seen piles that look like a huge city dump of all kinds of trash. But it's not all kinds of trash, it's one kind. Some times it's just cell phones, mountains of them. Other places it's only circuit boards.

Imagine huge piles of just cell phones and nothing else. Then add everything else that gets thrown away to that.

Warp drive folks....WARP drive.

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/holy-crap-nasas-interplanetary-spaceship-concept-is-fr-1589001939

Wholly crap I hope I am alive to see this one day.

On a side note, if we do end up with a warp drive, is there anyone who wouldnt think that aliens were involved? I mean come on, we barely had cars 100 years ago.

I hate to burst your bubble (pun intended), but the theory behind this project is utter hogwash. The gravity of massive objects already warps the spacetime field.

Time dilation
Length contraction

You do not travel "through" a gravity well, but around it.

Put another way, creating a 'bubble' or warping the spacetime field to distort the length between two points does not allow a spacecraft to travel along the diameter, but would instead be the circumference of the warped field. The diameter between two such points would be interdimensional in theory.

Not to mention the fact that the undiscovered 'exotic matter' is complete science fiction.

I hate to burst your bubble (pun intended), but the theory behind this project is utter hogwash. The gravity of massive objects already warps the spacetime field.

Time dilation
Length contraction

You do not travel "through" a gravity well, but around it.

Put another way, creating a 'bubble' or warping the spacetime field to distort the length between two points does not allow a spacecraft to travel along the diameter, but would instead be the circumference of the warped field. The diameter between two such points would be interdimensional in theory.

Not to mention the fact that the undiscovered 'exotic matter' is complete science fiction.

I wonder what would have happened if people listened to "the world is flat" and never challenged the idea. The point being, the math is there to show its possible or so I am led to believe.

The thing that no one is talking about though, which I find interesting, is that assuming we do end up with a warp drive and I believe we will, humans wont be going anywhere for a long while. It seems that radiation outside of our own solar system is a pretty tricky thing to avoid. Cosmic rays are persistent and it would take a massive amount of shielding from all sides to keep people safe.

Last edited:
I wonder what would have happened if people listened to "the world is flat" and never challenged the idea. The point being, the math is there to show its possible or so I am led to believe.

The thing that no one is talking about though, which I find interesting, is that assuming we do end up with a warp drive and I believe we will, humans wont be going anywhere for a long while. It seems that radiation outside of our own solar system is a pretty tricky thing to avoid. Cosmic rays are persistent and it would take a massive amount of shielding from all sides to keep people safe.

That is why they will map the human mind onto computer, build that computer into a robot body and then send it into space to explore

The DNA will be frozen and the body of the person can then be resurruected at a future date when they find a planet with an atmosphere that is suitable for human life

I confess (yes, again) a post like this make me feel dizzy before I start reading it... Just too much work to read through (forgive my lazy soul).

But this title appeared the same day when my colleagues went to see a supplier for 3-D printing technology. They came back with excitements and claimed they saw the future. What they said precisely doesn't matter. I think what we can be sure is this technology is going to go beyond just printing plastics (or it has already gone beyond that point?).

I found the idea is actually a bit scary - revolutionary change which is going to turn the supply chain up side down and old professions are going to be eliminated with job loss whilst new demands would be emerging for new professions to support a complete different infrastructure. The impact could be bigger than I can imagine.

On the other hand, the interesting thing is probably like IT industry, hardware/tangible assets are no longer going to be where the biggest profit lies, but the software/the intangible data to enable the programming of printing this tangible "thing".

I confess (yes, again) a post like this make me feel dizzy before I start reading it... Just too much work to read through (forgive my lazy soul).

But this title appeared the same day when my colleagues went to see a supplier for 3-D printing technology. They came back with excitements and claimed they saw the future. What they said precisely doesn't matter. I think what we can be sure is this technology is going to go beyond just printing plastics (or it has already gone beyond that point?).

I found the idea is actually a bit scary - revolutionary change which is going to turn the supply chain up side down and old professions are going to be eliminated with job loss whilst new demands would be emerging for new professions to support a complete different infrastructure. The impact could be bigger than I can imagine.

On the other hand, the interesting thing is probably like IT industry, hardware/tangible assets are no longer going to be where the biggest profit lies, but the software/the intangible data to enable the programming of printing this tangible "thing".

Automation has taken jobs away...this has been a constant theme for trade unions and workers movements

People are being replaced by machines everywhere...even self service checkouts in supermarkets are replacing people and you can pay at the pump in service stations now and shops will be replaced with automated vending machine shops so service jobs are dissapearing fast

However there is a school of thought that this might not be a bad thing as it could free up humans to do other things whislt machines are made to do the more menial things

However to have a society where machines do the mundane stuff and humans are free for leisure and innovation or whatever would require us to get rid of the profit motive because for as long as we are all dependent on money we will all require a source of money which puts us in competition with machines

So the future needs to be a moneyless one where machines work for us for the general good

Automation has taken jobs away...this has been a constant theme for trade unions and workers movements

People are being replaced by machines everywhere...even self service checkouts in supermarkets are replacing people and you can pay at the pump in service stations now and shops will be replaced with automated vending machine shops so service jobs are dissapearing fast

However there is a school of thought that this might not be a bad thing as it could free up humans to do other things whislt machines are made to do the more menial things

However to have a society where machines do the mundane stuff and humans are free for leisure and innovation or whatever would require us to get rid of the profit motive because for as long as we are all dependent on money we will all require a source of money which puts us in competition with machines

So the future needs to be a moneyless one where machines work for us for the general good

From what I perceive of the human nature, I personally find it hard to imagine the greediness can end in general. Monetary pursuits are just one form, and you will always find other forms of manipulation for whatever goals. So, not quite sure by automation itself, the core/soul of the society would be better off. That's my view at least.

From what I perceive of the human nature, I personally find it hard to imagine the greediness can end in general. Monetary pursuits are just one form, and you will always find other forms of manipulation for whatever goals. So, not quite sure by automation itself, the core/soul of the society would be better off. That's my view at least.

Something about the whole automation thing doesn't sit quite right with me either

I was thinking primarily of the Venus Project when i was writing that post

Although i can sympathise with a lot of what they are saying i find a tech based world where everything is perfectly ordered a little too....sterile

As you say..there are spiritual implications

if you look at Amazon they are already using warehouse robots and the CEO said publically recently that their vision for the future is to use drones to deliver parcels ie a super corporation where the logistics are managed by robots and drones

Something about the whole automation thing doesn't sit quite right with me either

I was thinking primarily of the Venus Project when i was writing that post

Although i can sympathise with a lot of what they are saying i find a tech based world where everything is perfectly ordered a little too....sterile

As you say..there are spiritual implications

if you look at Amazon they are already using warehouse robots and the CEO said publically recently that their vision for the future is to use drones to deliver parcels ie a super corporation where the logistics are managed by robots and drones

It's all driven by profit, isn't it? Saving cost while increasing efficiency. Good for business, good for consumption, but...wait, there's something missing. I can feel, but I can't tell. Or it's just my nostalgic soul refuse to embrace a changing future?