I'm apparently full of S@#$ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I'm apparently full of S@#$

A gentleman would have just made himself a gin and tonic and retired to his study to watch an entire season of Hangin with Mr. Cooper on DVD.. none of this toilet talk.

You know nothing of gentlemen.

I see you've returned. Are you feeling lighter?

I didn't think this was even possible but I'd get this done and then go on an organic diet and fast.

Turns out the VA is full of shit and not me.

That is not surprising.

So then, what does the diagnosis? You are fat because you consume too much fat?

Damn, I was all set to make the joke "You are what you eat" if this continued to be about shit...

Reactions: acd and Ria
Damn, I was all set to make the joke "You are what you eat" if this continued to be about shit...

Full of shit but looks good in a suit...

I got a call from the VA today and they basically begged me to go to the emergency room all the way up in Chicago. They say I am so fat because I am full of poop. The nerve.

I know this doesn't really answer your question but......have you ever considered a career in politics?

(I just wish I had gotten to this thread sooner :p )

How you're ok health wise in any case.

I'd just like to point out that this would have been much more interesting and corndogman like if you were full of something else...say...

diamonds
old bologna
pen caps
yarn
cherry pits
mini corn dog nuggets

I wasn't expecting something serious...darn you. Yes, you should go to the hospital...is that really a question? :)

I'd just like to point out that this would have been much more interesting and corndogman like if you were full of something else...say...

diamonds
old bologna
pen caps
yarn
cherry pits
mini corn dog nuggets

I wasn't expecting something serious...darn you. Yes, you should go to the hospital...is that really a question? :)

I didnt make it for your reading pleasure, but thanks for the heads up.

did you go to body worlds and see the cross section of constipation? yum
I went three times