If you won the lottery what would you do? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

If you won the lottery what would you do?

To add to that.... Fly everyone on the forums out on an all expenses paid vacation in Mexico or the Dominican Republic so we can just hang out :D
And Swim!!!!
That sounds amazing!

Win, Sass. Win!

I would travel as well. Pay off my student loans.
Home. Transportation. Take care of family.
Uuuuuhm ... Clothes... Spoil my clients.

You know, stuff n stuff.

Reactions: Wyote
Depends how much we're talking about here.
Probably buy a house. Maybe a new car (nothing fancy, something like a 2013 Golf).
Keep enough so I can be comfortable following my passions, and not have to be worried about money. And give the rest away. Though I would make sure that it actually goes where it's needed. Not just donate to charities where a chunk of the money will line an executives pocket.

Edit:
Oh and make sure some of it goes into building my death ray.
Can't forget about that. :)

Depends how much we're talking about here.
Probably buy a house. Maybe a new car (nothing fancy, something like a 2013 Golf).
Keep enough so I can be comfortable following my passions, and not have to be worried about money. And give the rest away. Though I would make sure that it actually goes where it's needed. Not just donate to charities where a chunk of the money will line an executives pocket.

Edit:
Oh and make sure some of it goes into building my death ray.
Can't forget about that. :)
Yeah, I can't stand the groups that bill themselves as charities and then we see the CEO's annual salary and I feel like I've been sucker punched.
There are a ton of them out there, big names too. Note that the way the top levels operate and are compensated cascades down to the very lowest levels in those organizations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tin Man
- Buy a house, Buy a nice car
- Give a portion to my family
- Help friends with pursuing their dreams
- Build a music studio
- Travel
- Put most in investments, passive income
- Start a company, perhaps

I'll be buying all the crypto

Reactions: sassafras