If you ruled the world. | INFJ Forum

If you ruled the world.

Lucifer

Registered User #666
Feb 7, 2009
MBTI
INFP
What would you do if you ruled the world?

First thing I'd do is some serious trust busting.

I'd eliminate NAFTA

I'd restructure the worlds money market and switch it to a fiat currency.

And I'd sacrifice some thong clad man virgins, to myself.

I'd abdicate

It's not a job I could do well.

First though, I'd probably try to assemble a council of people I thought could do a good job and ask them if they would try to create a libertarian utopia. I would then remain in the background, assisting by making tea and cookies for the chosen ones.

Man thongs are so gross. I don't care how attractive a man in. The second I even imagine him in a thong sex becomes the furthest thing from my mind.

Lucifer mentioned man thongs in her post. I figured I'd embellish.

What would you do if you ruled the world?

I would change nothing.

I have neither the wisdom or hubris to think or feel I could do better than the collective experience of a world's people.

cheers,
Ian

I'd set out to conquer and colonize other planets and solar systems. Earth is not enough.

I'd set out to conquer and colonize other planets and solar systems. Earth is not enough.

I'll second that.

Also, I would have a great time throwing my power around - just to experiment. You don't know if you are any good at musical instruments unless you give them a go. I'd give just about every ruling style a go.

Immediately instate a court jester. Do I get a kingdom?

Lose the interest on student loans, gym class never mandatory, really silly things.

Best I agree with aeon:

I would change nothing.

I have neither the wisdom or hubris to think or feel I could do better than the collective experience of a world's people.

Last edited:
I would make sure everyone one eats spicy food

I'd probably force NASA to build me a spaceship and I'd launch off to Mars and colonize it. As soon as Mars was prosperous I would then proceed to blowing up Earth. But before I destroyed Earth I would burst into a Maroon 5 concert mid-song and kill Adam Levine for being the worst male vocalist in the Universe, forcing a member of the audience to sing the rest of the song who could undoubtly do it better than he could. Afterwards, I would spare the lives of all of the poor humans who were attending the concert for having to listen to such nonesense and take them to Mars in my spacecraft. Then I'd press the red button.

a'Splode!

I would step down immediately. I have no intention to 'rule' over others; I would much prefer solitude than to have responsibility over other people's lives.

I would make everyone brush their teeth with baking soda....

vacation time

I'll just stick with the US for now.

Let's see... the things that would get me shot dead before anything would actually be accomplished:

Dissolve Congress
Remove the Electoral college
Amend the 14th amendment to exclude anyone who is not biologically a person (corporate personhood).
Revoke charters for the majority of corporations no longer serving their intended purpose or harming the people and environment they operate out of/around/for.
Legally force power companies switch to renewable energy or be shut down.
Universal healthcare.
Promote incentives for new electric car technology - and require as stations to have charging stations.
Export all Republicans, Libertarians and overall Conservatives to Alaska and build a huge wall around the state to keep them in so the rest of us can live peacefully for once.
Dissolve the military, keeping only the National and Coast Guards in service.
Redirect funds to continue developing the Space Program.
Colonize the Moon... Mars... then Europa

Funny... reminds me of the games of Democracy 3 I've played where I repeatedly get assassinated by a militant Capitalist group.

Firstly, a few people are getting an ass whuppin.
Secondly, it'd be illegal to openly dislike dubstep
Third, it'd be a capital offense to bitch about brostep and how it's not dubstep
Fourth, my parliament would actually be Parliament
The world anthem would be this
[video=youtube;_gZtmBZuNMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZtmBZuNMc[/video]

Is this a really old thread which has been necroposted or is it a post and thread with a bunch of posters I've never seen before?