if you like something do you stick with it or change? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

if you like something do you stick with it or change?

I stick with it :) if it's like a fashion trend or food or something, I stick with it and try the others sometimes but I go back to it :)

If it sports or an activity I can learn, there are times when I want to quit but I don't. I stick with it till I can be the best I can be :) I don't want stopping in the middle and just having a so-so skill. I want to finish what I've started so it's all or nothing :)

It rather depends on what it is for me.

I tend to be happy to try new things where food and drink are concerned, but I never tire of my old favourites.

as for my clothing, I tend not to change that style at all.

my interests don't change very often, though it's possible that a new language will catch my attention and I'll learn that for a while, but these are the easiest things for me to give up, though I have stufck with cornish now for years, and I'll never give up music as long as I live.

I tend to be happy to try new things where food and drink are concerned, but I never tire of my old favourites.

I hate it when people eat in the same place all the time. I'm not super adventurous but my dad is an awful american cliche. He will only go to Red Robin, has to have ketchup on his stake, nothing more interesting than mild cheddar cheese, no spices/spicy things, hot dogs, cheeseburgers, shakes, steaks and pancakes.

He can only grill and make pancakes for breakfast. My mom's boyfriend is really good at cooking though and actually uses spices so that's good. And imagine this, he tries new restaurants. Surprisingly, this is not an American characteristic.

Depends.
I once at the same thing for lunch for over a year
Once I get sick of something I have no issues with leaving it behind though.
I have been known to make radical changes in my appearance and/or quit my job on whim/out of the blue.
I figure there is a bit of the mecurial about me.

Hmm ...

I have a tendency to get really interested in something. Research it to death (which is great fun) and then abandon it. :/

I do however remain consistent in some things like: painting, drawing, writing (poetry and prose) ... and a couple other things but my interest wanes. I will put it aside then come back, leave, come back, etc, etc.

*shrugs*

I am unsure if I made any sense ...

Changes are mostly painful to me, so I guess I like to stick with things.

from barbers to to dinners I like to be able to walk in and say "the usual"