If type were a color... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If type were a color...

INTJs get Grey.

I dunno, I see INTJs as a granite color, and ISTJs and ENTJs are a neutral color, like tan or brown.

Haha to INTJs not seeing everything in black and white.

But that's just my impression after knowing only one of them intimately. So I could be wrong. They could be much more open-minded than I assume based on the one.

Oh I completly agree that ESFJ is pink.

I don't see INTJ's as being grey. It is too bland of a color for them. The reason I feel dark red is because they are extreme "depth divers" and usually go into places that would hurt most F's feelings.

Haha to INTJs not seeing everything in black and white.

But that's just my impression after knowing only one of them intimately. So I could be wrong. They could be much more open-minded than I assume based on the one.

INTJs are actually one of the most open minded of types, they are however very opinionated once they settle on an idea.

Yes. INTJ is the color of molten lava. I can see that for some reason.

I could see that. Like a burning question, but not uncontrollably or passionately burning...just slowly cindering under the surface, intensely

Te is like a big grey raincloud!
Ti is like forked lightening
Fe is like a volcano
Fi is like a deep spring
Ni is like flash lightening
Ne is like a rainbow
Se is like rolling wave

:wink:

Fe is like a volcano
Fi is like a deep spring
Ne is like a rainbow
Se is like rolling wave

What about Si? The suspense is killing me.

Let's make some grids!

Oh how I love making charts for data and whatnot, I find it pleasing and relaxing.

Here is an image link to the blank grid. Just use paint to make the colors as you wish and fill them in! :D

These are the colors I see for all the types, after I did some additional thinking and using feedback from others:

templatembticolorpick.png

Fe is like a volcano
Fi is like a deep spring
Ne is like a rainbow
Se is like rolling wave

Called it.

Poor Intps! They look ... poo-like. I imangined them to be more quicksilver like. Changeable, fluid, crisp. but that's just my fetish talking....

I dislike Bright Red. Crimson and Black are my favorite colors. I vote ENTPs those colors :D

This thread is as difficult as the "if you were a fruit, which would you be" one was.

I don't really see ISTPs as yellow...I think I see them more as a burnt ember