I think you should better watch this little video before you even think about getting "the shot" | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I think you should better watch this little video before you even think about getting "the shot"

This Q Anon shit is dangerous.

Reactions: Wyote and Ren
The majority of the content of that video isn't even covid specific. Any vaccine or medication has side effects and deaths related to it. If you look at the number of people who have received the vaccination vs 13 deaths that's not even statistically significant.

As with any new medication or treatment it is true that we do not know the long term effects. Again that is no different than with most new medications that come out.

I respect peoples choices to do what they want. I also respect people's ability to say what they want.

At this point not getting the vaccine is more about forcing yourself out of society than safety.

Let's humor this assumption that the vaccine is somehow long-term dangerous-- what are the people who haven't been vaccinated going to do when everyone drops dead or becomes disabled or whatever horror story you've invented? All of society in general will have crumbled anyway so what you're just going to tough it out in some post holocaust world?

If you're giving me that choice I'll take the vaccine because I would rather go to concerts and be a part of society before this hypothetical collapse and then die with everyone else I know.

The majority of the content of that video isn't even covid specific. Any vaccine or medication has side effects and deaths related to it. If you look at the number of people who have received the vaccination vs 13 deaths that's not even statistically significant.

As with any new medication or treatment it is true that we do not know the long term effects. Again that is no different than with most new medications that come out.

I respect peoples choices to do what they want. I also respect people's ability to say what they want.

At this point not getting the vaccine is more about forcing yourself out of society than safety.

Let's humor this assumption that the vaccine is somehow long-term dangerous-- what are the people who haven't been vaccinated going to do when everyone drops dead or becomes disabled or whatever horror story you've invented? All of society in general will have crumbled anyway so what you're just going to tough it out in some post holocaust world?

If you're giving me that choice I'll take the vaccine because I would rather go to concerts and be a part of society before this hypothetical collapse and then die with everyone else I know.

And to add onto this point too, there are a lot of fears that the vaccines are all about gov't control and that everyone who takes it is a dumb sheep who can't think for themselves. If this is what the fear is, then the "powers that be" have an incentive to make an excellent vaccine because they'll want a compliant population to keep the cogs running. The "powers that be" would not want a bunch of rebel freedom thinkers left behind because then they would lose their power and status.

It doesn't make sense that the vaccine is created with the intent to be dangerous and kill off massive parts of the population as a method of population control and sterilization. If I buy into the conspiracy about the New World Order then the theories about the vaccine don't align with that goal at all.

I put a magnet to my arm after I got vaccinated and I nearly stuck to the fridge. Maybe I should be concerned.

Reactions: acd and Wyote