I think I've found her. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I think I've found her.

Thanks guys, this feels different. It's not like a crush or this hopless romantic idea of being in love with love it,s just different. We talked about how we ended up at fcc, we had the same story going on at the same time. I think she understands me.

So did it work out?

New beginnings and the start of a potential relationship are always lovely.
Good luck!

Prayer and crossing one's fingers both work for me. But, don't you think this is a bit early? Everyone wants to be happy. But, what is meant to be is meant to be. Give it time. If she is the right one, you'll know soon enough, or, at least, eventually. If not, that's good, too, so you can look for someone else.

[MENTION=1848]Barnabas[/MENTION] did it work out or what?

I'm interested too! :)

why are you not answering??? :m082:

why are you not answering??? :m082:
one of two things happened. Things worked out very well or they didn't work at all. I hope they did work out.

Barny, I just want to apologize on behalf
of the forum if this brings up any painful
thoughts and or memories.

Reactions: under skies
Barny, I just want to apologize on behalf
of the forum if this brings up any painful
thoughts and or memories.

It wouldnt be so painful if he just answered.

It wouldnt be so painful if he just answered.

HAHAHAHAHAH I have a feeling we're all gonna hound him for a long time coming will he answers LOL

didn't he make another topic on Emotional Support & Advice, iinm?

We're stalking Barny.

In all honesty, what have we become, 4chan?! This is none of your business fellow supposed INFJs, and I, as the representative of hugs for five dollars and founder of D.T.G. as well as the owner of the largest penis on this website states: halt.

In all honesty, what have we become, 4chan?! This is none of your business fellow supposed INFJs, and I, as the representative of hugs for five dollars and founder of D.T.G. as well as the owner of the largest penis on this website states: halt.

You are a bot.