I think I might have dysleixca

Hyuri

Regular Poster
Dec 9, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
No seriously. When I'm writing, typing, or making simple calculations. I make the 'tardest mistakes.

When I check my work I'll wondering how I multiplied 2x3 when I clearly knew I needed to multiply 3x3 or should have written CTF-pro-1201 but instead I write CFT-pro-1201.

Maybe it's not really dyslexia, but sometimes I wonder about myself. 'Am I getting dumber??'

This forum is full of Se-fail. Happens to me all the time.

Ironically you left out the word "be" in your post as well.

I do this all the time too. i wonder if it is dyslexia or if my brain is moving faster than my fingers. If you do have it its mild like mine. I wouldnt worry too much.

You have a lot of company. (Raises hand)

There are worse things.

Maybe you are normal and its no big deal.

Welcome to the Se-fail club :)

When I am doing a math quiz, I will turn it in. All confident that I did perfect, only to later find out I did silly mistakes. Sometimes I realize five minutes after I turn it in an Go "SHOOT", other times it slaps me on the face when I see the results :/.

I am dyslexic. I went through years of therapy to learn to deal with it as well as dyscalculia and dysgraphia. Dyscalculia is typically defined as an innate difficulty with math. However, it is similar to dyslexia as it usually includes the confusion of math symbols. I think I saw some mention of mixing up numbers and just wanted to throw that out there as a possibility. Don't worry none of these learning disabilities are uncommon or impossible to get over. They are actually becoming the human condition these days, along with ADD and ADHD.

I am not at all dyslexic, but this happens to me all the time. I turned in a math test the other day and, in my work, wrote 2(x-3) and in my answer I wrote 2(x+3). I was reading a sign on a lab samples drop off box as I went into a new medical complex and thought "No blood samples" said "No blood sacrificing." I think I just think faster than I can act. Like, my eyes are just registering I saw something by the time my brain finishes thinking about what I saw.

During the writing of this post alone, I wrote the instead of this, happed instead of happens, worte instead of wrote, jsut instead of just, anstead instead of instead, and anwres instead of answer, for example.

All in all, I think it's just being a human.

I am not at all dyslexic, but this happens to me all the time. I turned in a math test the other day and, in my work, wrote 2(x-3) and in my answer I wrote 2(x+3). I was reading a sign on a lab samples drop off box as I went into a new medical complex and thought "No blood samples" said "No blood sacrificing." I think I just think faster than I can act. Like, my eyes are just registering I saw something by the time my brain finishes thinking about what I saw.

During the writing of this post alone, I wrote the instead of this, happed instead of happens, worte instead of wrote, jsut instead of just, anstead instead of instead, and anwres instead of answer, for example.

All in all, I think it's just being a human.

When typing your fingers can get away from you and you end up with mistakes like that. If you are writing and these are the results, there is probably an underlying issue.

When typing your fingers can get away from you and you end up with mistakes like that. If you are writing and these are the results, there is probably an underlying issue.
That was typing. When writing, I sometimes end up with things like 5ive instead of five or 5, or the like, but my typing is much worse.

I once knew a young lady that really had dyslexia. She had to learn everything differently than most people, and she had to learn to adapt. Most people didn't have a clue how intelligent she was. The things we take for granted.