"I knew we clicked when . . ." | INFJ Forum

"I knew we clicked when . . ."

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Here is an interesting article I saw online:

I agree with the article in principle with the principle being....

You haven't got a relationship until you've traversed a hardship together.

I think there is a lot of truth in that and it's nice to see someone has managed to back it up with some examples. It's all well and good to love someone when everything's sunshine and roses. It's pretty easy really isn't it? But it's not until you ride some highs and lows together that you've really got a commitment.

I dont think thats true nevermore. I think hardship can bring people closer, it can also rip them apart. I dont think love has to be tested with pain and trial to make it real, synchronicity is what matters in a relationship, not outside factors. If youre in sync with each other hardships bring you closer together if youre not they rip you apart... the operative part of that though is the connection and the sync, not the hardships.

Reactions: Gaze
I dont think thats true nevermore. I think hardship can bring people closer, it can also rip them apart. I dont think love has to be tested with pain and trial to make it real, synchronicity is what matters in a relationship, not outside factors. If youre in sync with each other hardships bring you closer together if youre not they rip you apart... the operative part of that though is the connection and the sync, not the hardships.

That was pretty much what I was getting at but since you worded it so nicely I'll leave it at that.

Did anyone else "D'awwww!!" through half of this?

Reactions: Gaze