I freaking love this girl. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I freaking love this girl.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090809223055AAqIzfL
Does anyone know natalie tran's residential address.....lol?
im not going to go rape her or anything i just need to know

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
I dont knwo her xact address, but if you live somewhere in Australia you can go to Sydney and walk around untill you find some nerdy Vietnamese girl filming herself and then, well you can do wathever you want to her, she wont mind.

Her comment was brief: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4483207&id=6783117830&ref=fbx_album
"I just need to know"

If there was a bet about her MBTI type, for some reason I'd like to bet INFJ. I've been surprised by INFJs on youtube before (or within any acting setting). They... transform themselves.

Last edited:
She reminds me of my cousin who is an ENTP, she carries herself in the same way.

LOL the video in the OP was funny.

My ex collected figurines of dolphins.... :m077: dolphins and dolphins, shelves and shelves of them... and yes, she was crazy.

Also, it's very hard to type a person when they're putting on an act like she is. Interviews are better, because then you get natural responses, not rehearsed ones.

Last edited:
Last edited:
[youtube]0T0GuglxtXA[/youtube]

my favorite ENTP youtuber. :) I'm not really a fan of the girl posted in the OP but frezned is so fun to watch.

my favorite ENTP youtuber. :) I'm not really a fan of the girl posted in the OP but frezned is so fun to watch.

I want him to have my babies. :m168:

[YOUTUBE]BSPrEhyK81M[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
And can she possibly be any more condescending?

I don't think there is a more condescending type than ENTPs. (Extremely aNnoying Throttle me Please)

Yup, this was the first person I thought of when I saw this. Though my favorite Frezned video is the one where he makes fun of Shai Gar's response.

[youtube]zfXnrAgLwrs[/youtube]

Last edited:
I don't think there is a more condescending type than ENTPs. (Extremely aNnoying Throttle me Please)

:m039:

Though my favorite Frezned video is the one where he makes fun of Shai Gar's response.

That's who he was making fun of??????????????????????????

ENTP fight!

I've enjoyed all the videos posted thus far.

Yup, this was the first person I thought of when I saw this. Though my favorite Frezned video is the one where he makes fun of Shai Gar's response.

[youtube]zfXnrAgLwrs[/youtube]

That one actually has nothing to do with me.
And what response?

That one actually has nothing to do with me.
And what response?

Frezned never responded to your video response to his ENTP video.
There. Is that settled?

On that note, anyway, I like frezned too. (He was my first subscription, if I remember correctly.) Sadly, he dropped off the face of the earth for ages, and only recently returned to announce that he wasn't back.