Jun 18, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
Enneagram
3w?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UInlC5JX77Y"]YouTube- LEO?![/ame]

Now help me type her!

For more awesome Community Channel

She's my favorite YouTuber. ENTP, perhaps?

I would have said INTP as well, until I saw how good she was at public speaking (not just speaking to a camera). Introverts can be very good at it, of course, but generally speaking, extroverts find it easier.

Am I the only one who immediately wanted to bludgeon the arrogant cow to death?

Meh, she uses the word "like" too often and speaks just as fast as those examples of people she can't like.
Meh.

And can she possibly be any more condescending?

But hell, she's clearly an attention whore, and even negative attention is going to feed her overinflated ego.

I'm done.

Am I the only one who immediately wanted to bludgeon the arrogant cow to death?
Yes =D

I found it fun, funny, and very ENTP-like (i.e. not terribly serious).
I'd go with ENTP over INTP for the end comments. An INTP is more likely to either subtly jab at or ignore the comments.

Side note* love you Chaz, even if you hate ENTP performance :m023:

lol, I found her funny. Her and I probably won't get a long in RL for the longest time...then probably become best-friends....

I say ENTP too.

Yes =D

I found it fun, funny, and very ENTP-like (i.e. not terribly serious).
I'd go with ENTP over INTP for the end comments. An INTP is more likely to either subtly jab at or ignore the comments.

Side note* love you Chaz, even if you hate ENTP performance :m023:

I don't mind ENTP performance at all. I actually get on better with Shai Gar more than most people on here I'd wager, and he's all performance.

And can she possibly be any more condescending?

But hell, she's clearly an attention whore, and even negative attention is going to feed her overinflated ego.

I'm done.

Yup thats an ENTP for ya.

If she is ENTP she must be one of the most serious well organized thinking ENTPs I've seen. By the way, this video is more chatty; her other videos, from what I've seen earlier, were a bit more slow-paced and thoughtful... and I've been convinced she's INTP.

And about the video itself, it's a pity when INTP/ENTP doesn't really support their position and just outright claims something is wrong, because... duh. And proceeds with using derogatory means (even if cleverly devised). I think these "killer" punches of her thought process are more like Ti>Ne, than Ne>Ti.

Anyway, now I'm not that sure about her type anymore. All I'd state is she's N, and she uses Ti; that narrows it down to: INTP, ENTP, INFJ, ENFJ.
If I thought I was supposed to take her comments seriously I wouldn't like her.
The fact that her 'arguments' are hilarious and don't support her thought process makes me just appreciate it as humor.
Oh, sure, I enjoy her presence too! (from before) But would have been happier with a bit more convincing rhetoric (because she clearly could provide it).

Last edited:
Yeah, shes taking her pet peeves as being something "obviously everyone" must not like. Really, they are just pet peeves, and some people don't think about them or mind them at all.

If she is ENTP she must be one of the most serious well organized thinking ENTPs I've seen. By the way, this video is more chatty; her other videos, from what I've seen earlier, were a bit more slow-paced and thoughtful... and I've been convinced she's INTP.

And about the video itself, it's a pity when INTP/ENTP doesn't really support their position and just outright claims something is wrong, because... duh. And proceeds with using derogatory means (even if cleverly devised). I think these "killer" punches of her thought process are more like Ti>Ne, than Ne>Ti.

Anyway, now I'm not that sure about her type anymore. All I'd state is she's N, and she uses Ti; that narrows it down to: INTP, ENTP, INFJ, ENFJ.

If I thought I was supposed to take her comments seriously I wouldn't like her.
The fact that her 'arguments' are hilarious and don't support her thought process makes me just appreciate it as humor.

I enjoyed this. :)

She is funny, but I can also see why some would think shes a tad arrogant. *shrugs* Yes I know my comment is controversy and useless, thanks.

I would agree that the video in the OP is not one of her best, and so I shall take this opportunity to post some others:

[youtube]ivkw27k9J0c[/youtube]

[youtube]EnahALAp5vc[/youtube]

[youtube]4onbEl-smpo&playnext=1&videos=8ZJP7l0CZPE[/youtube]

Last edited:
I would agree that the video in the OP is not one of her best, and so I shall take this opportunity to post some others:

[youtube]ivkw27k9J0c[/youtube]

[youtube]EnahALAp5vc[/youtube]

[youtube]4onbEl-smpo&playnext=1&videos=8ZJP7l0CZPE[/youtube]

Dude I love all of these... and all the others...

My first inclination was ENFJ, but I too switched to ENTP less than halfway though the first video, and find each vid afterwards to confirm that.