I Am Writing A New Song Its A Humorous One | INFJ Forum

I Am Writing A New Song Its A Humorous One

54192&#cmy

Outta Here.
Donor
Jul 18, 2008
MBTI
InFU
Tell me what you thing of these lyrics guys..

Steve wakes up with a zipper in his chest.
But you really wanna know what I love best
Ya see old Steve is a vegetarian he don't eat meat unless it's on his chin
He's gonna try and he's never gonna win

Chorus
He's got a pig valve in a vegetarian heart
It's the kinda thing that can tear a man apart
He's got a pig valve in a vegetarians heart

Now he's hating on me and I don't know why?
And when he talks to Rob he hangs his head and cries
But he can't give up no he's never gonna try.
And when he's gone nobodys gonna cry.

Repeat chorus

Now the days gonna come when he's gonna die
Cause that pig valve it's gonna die
And poor old Steve will have to hang his head and cry
Cause that pig valve is the only thing keeping you alive.

What do ya think? I got the guitar part done I recorded it last night. Now I have to lay down my vocal track. I am just messing with the words as I sing it to see if I can get better lyrics. Its a work in progress lol

BRAVO!! Love it!

That is total awesomeness

Music has a bigger impact on me words do 99% of the time so link the song when you're done :D

Where can you host your own mp3? I got the one of the guitar tracks done. I still need to lay down the vocal tracks though. I have not had any quiet time yet. LOL but if I can post it up I will when I get it done..

I have no idea.

TLM, Shai or DJ prolly do.

Hell, I'll host it...

would efromm.shaigar.net be okay? you'd just need filezilla, or any other ftp

Ya that would work now I just got to get it done.. The pressure is on lol :mpaddy:

I also know a lot about music composition and lyric writing as well. But my lyrics are so far from yours it's not funny (try mix of simon/garf, ICP, mmanson, eminem)

Unfortunately I can't sing for shit.

Where can you host your own mp3? I got the one of the guitar tracks done. I still need to lay down the vocal tracks though. I have not had any quiet time yet. LOL but if I can post it up I will when I get it done..

This'll have to go to Deathjam...I am quite illiterate when it comes to such electronic devices (mp3, iPod, advanced cell phones, etc.) :eek:hwell:

This is my second parody song. Most of the other ones I wrote were built around relationships. Trying to break outta that and try something new and a little more upbeat. I play acoustic guitar and electric guitar. I would not call myself a player. Just a guy who likes to play. I always had songs buzzing around in my head so I thought I better learm how to play guitar. So I taught myself how and the rest is as they say history.:mlight:

Electric?! Very cool! I love the lyrics, but I'm with Lurker-unfortunately, the tune is what sticks with me in the end-it doesn't matter how bad the lyrics are!

It sounds a little weird al .. . ooohhhh . . . maybe you could steal a popular tune . . . that would make it even funnier . .

achy breaky heart, anyone? "my piggy, piggy valve, I just can't bear to have it here . . . here where my heart, now piggy, piggy heart, "

Obviously I am not the writer of songs . . .

Electric?! Very cool! I love the lyrics, but I'm with Lurker-unfortunately, the tune is what sticks with me in the end-it doesn't matter how bad the lyrics are!

It sounds a little weird al .. . ooohhhh . . . maybe you could steal a popular tune . . . that would make it even funnier . .

achy breaky heart, anyone? "my piggy, piggy valve, I just can't bear to have it here . . . here where my heart, now piggy, piggy heart, "

Obviously I am not the writer of songs . . .

You have skillz that scare me. Awesome! :D

If you're looking to host a lot of songs then Fileden.com would be good. You make an account and get alot of file space. Can't remember how much though.

On gaming forums I usually use it to host like my own horrible photoshop sig I make.