• INFJ

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POTATO

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
Of course! Especially since you asked so nicely. : D

My inner potato can be hard and unpalatable unless it's warmed up first. Luckily, there are a myriad of ways in which to do this; it responds well to several methods of preparation.

My inner potato is delicious on its own but sort of lacking. It's a bit of a blank canvas and marries well with all sorts of spices and additions. It's simple at first but with the right care can be made into all manner of things - baked potato, potato cakes, hash browns, mashed potato, potato soup, potato fries, etc. etc.

Sometimes my inner potato can get overwhelmed by all the spices that are folded into it, as it absorbs flavors well. This can overshadow the potato.

If I let it sit around too long, my inner potato goes nuts and starts growing strange protuberances - but this is ok. These merely make it possible to grow new potatoes, to move on, once the old one has run its course.

Your inner potato sounds like a sweet potato. When first dug out of the ground, sweet potatoes are not sweet at all. They need to be cared for and cured for several weeks before they produce the sweetness desired. One must put in time and effort to yield these results.

INfP

Potato.

isfj isfj isfj isfj isfj isfj/dssdkfjdskalfj

Lol oh u. I have a little more time before I have to go to work. Poo in the planter there. Show up hours late. Just stay home and smoke w33d all day. #TCadvice

Out of all the S types, I do feel ISFJ would probably be the most likely. Curse my perpetual indecision.

Hmmmmmmmmm

or maybe check out ESFJ? (Personally I'm not well versed on the distinction between those two types)

I'm stuck between a socionics ESI (ISFj) or socionics ILI (INTp).

I had potatoes tonight with cheese on top and a gourmet veggie burger on the side. DEEEEEEELLLLISH.

Reactions: hush

I had potatoes tonight with cheese on top and a gourmet veggie burger on the side. DEEEEEEELLLLISH.

That sounds DEEELIGHTFUL. <3 What sort of gourmet veggie burger?

Maybe I don't have to choose an MBTI type. Maybe I can just be a veggie burger. I think I would be a black bean burger. With potatoes on the side of course. :3

Did you know that I once considered INFJ as my type? Now I'm like, nahh, probably not.

How did you reach your findings, Father Bio? Preach to me your wisdom, my Lord.

Hmmmmmmmmm

or maybe check out ESFJ? (Personally I'm not well versed on the distinction between those two types)

ISFJ resonates with me more methinks. I don't think feeling/thinking is my Dom function, more so my secondary. I usually get balanced results with Si/Ne/Ni, but I'm still growing as a person. As we all constantly are.

I once discussed the possibility of being isfj with an acquaintance of mine who is familiar with mbti... and she said I couldn't be isfj because my views aren't "traditional" or "conservative." I was like lolwut. Because all infjs are mystical hippies. All estps are overly aggressive. All estjs are overbearing and insensitive. <-- These are all stupid stereotypes I've heard people spew forth.

I dislike generalizations. We're people, all connected, while diverse, but we don't, and can't fit into boxes. I think of mbti as an aspect of self, a potential part of the whole. Something interesting to investigate but not damning or set in stone.

ISFJ resonates with me more methinks. I don't think feeling/thinking is my Dom function, more so my secondary. I usually get balanced results with Si/Ne/Ni, but I'm still growing as a person. As we all constantly are.

I once discussed the possibility of being isfj with an acquaintance of mine who is familiar with mbti... and she said I couldn't be isfj because my views aren't "traditional" or "conservative." I was like lolwut. Because all infjs are mystical hippies. All estps are overly aggressive. All estjs are overbearing and insensitive. <-- These are all stupid stereotypes I've heard people spew forth.

I dislike generalizations. We're people, all connected, while diverse, but we don't, and can't fit into boxes. I think of mbti as an aspect of self, a potential part of the whole. Something interesting to investigate but not damning or set in stone.
fo shiza!

Funny-memes-i-am-a-tiny-potato.jpg

I took a test today and got this:

Test Result

Your Sociotype: EII-2Ne (INFj)
Ethical Intuitive Introvert - The Empath

Brief Description of the EII

Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive.

Learn more about the EII:

Full Description of the EII
EII Subtype Descriptions
EII Societal Role and Careers
Famous EII Persons
Other Possible Types

IEE (ENFp): 98% as likely as EII.
IEI (INFp): 87% as likely as EII.
ILI (INTp): 79% as likely as EII.

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/116450

Yeah, fuck the tests, they suck. Too many factors can give you a wrong answer. I'll start you off with these:

ILI: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Filatova_ILI
ESI: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Filatova_ESI

So let me give you a simple overview of Socionics to help you start. There are four quadras within Socionic... think of them as "quadrants". They all have 4 information elements (or in MBTI its called "cognitive functions") that the quadras value most. The quadra *I* think you most fit into is the Gamma quadra: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Gamma_Quadra

Within the Gamma Quadra are they types: SEE (equivalent to MBTI ESFp), ESI (equivalent to ISFj), ILI (equivalent to INTp), and LIE (my personal type aka = (equivalent to ENTj).

I want you to think of Socionics AS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THEORY (sorry, but I need to stress this. lol). It is NOT MBTI. It's totally different and uses different orders of functions. So they are not the same at all. Think of Socionics as MBTI's more "advanced cousin" who won more awards at the arts fair for being more informative, concise, complex, and progressive.

So read the Gamma quadra link and let me know what you think. And feel free to check out the introverted Gamma types. I do not think you're an extrovert at all. You seem to process the world from in more "internal" way and information tends to come from "within" you. Whereas I get my information from the outside world and I'm a lot more reactive. That is Jung's definition of extrovert and introvert. Extroversion/Introversion IS NOT about sociability. But oh well, people can think that in their tiny heads.

Any questions, get at me, bro.

That sounds DEEELIGHTFUL. <3 What sort of gourmet veggie burger?

Maybe I don't have to choose an MBTI type. Maybe I can just be a veggie burger. I think I would be a black bean burger. With potatoes on the side of course. :3

Did you know that I once considered INFJ as my type? Now I'm like, nahh, probably not.

How did you reach your findings, Father Bio? Preach to me your wisdom, my Lord.

My child, think of MBTI as "the best possible fit" as opposed to the "best fit of my personality". It makes it less mushy potatoes and more gourmet potatoes with a little basil on top.

Reactions: hush
Yeah, fuck the tests, they suck. Too many factors can give you a wrong answer. I'll start you off with these:

ILI: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Filatova_ILI
ESI: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Filatova_ESI

So let me give you a simple overview of Socionics to help you start. There are four quadras within Socionic... think of them as "quadrants". They all have 4 information elements (or in MBTI its called "cognitive functions") that the quadras value most. The quadra *I* think you most fit into is the Gamma quadra: http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=Gamma_Quadra

Within the Gamma Quadra are they types: SEE (equivalent to MBTI ESFp), ESI (equivalent to ISFj), ILI (equivalent to INTp), and LIE (my personal type aka = (equivalent to ENTj).

I want you to think of Socionics AS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THEORY (sorry, but I need to stress this. lol). It is NOT MBTI. It's totally different and uses different orders of functions. So they are not the same at all. Think of Socionics as MBTI's more "advanced cousin" who won more awards at the arts fair for being more informative, concise, complex, and progressive.

So read the Gamma quadra link and let me know what you think. And feel free to check out the introverted Gamma types. I do not think you're an extrovert at all. You seem to process the world from in more "internal" way and information tends to come from "within" you. Whereas I get my information from the outside world and I'm a lot more reactive. That is Jung's definition of extrovert and introvert. Extroversion/Introversion IS NOT about sociability. But oh well, people can think that in their tiny heads.

Any questions, get at me, bro.

The romance section of the Gamma quadrant was one of the most accurate things I've ever read. Especially that last bit I bolded, LOL.

Romance styles

Gammas usually have little time for "romance" in the "wooing" meaning of the term; relationships tend to develop rather as the meeting of two individuals interested in a relationship and each other. Elements of "courtship" or "romance" are seen as rituals with less meaning than the feelings involved. Relationships, also friendships, usually develop from exchanges of information, ideas, personal experiences of special significance, and mutual help, proceeding to activities together.

Gamma romantic interactions tend to focus on the longer-term prospects of the relationship in terms of definition, that is, for instance, even if it is to be a temporary relationship, this should be more or less clear, or at least in one's mind, from the beginning. General impatience with flirting for flirting's sake, or for fun; approaches and moves are made with a purpose, which may be altered down the road, nonetheless. Assumption that sexual innuendo and approaches are backed by some sort of emotional attachment. Once a relationship is established as being romantic, interactions tend to focus on physical and somewhat tough interplay and innuendo. Playful power-games, focusing on intensity of interactions and feelings.

It takes a while before I open up and get to this stage, of course.

Aspects of both ILI and ESI resonate with me. I don't know if this makes sense, but Fe feels like something I've cultivated over time with age; something I didn't always have as much of, but which I've grown into and actively use. Ti is just... a constant. Always there.

My child, think of MBTI as "the best possible fit" as opposed to the "best fit of my personality". It makes it less mushy potatoes and more gourmet potatoes with a little basil on top.

I loved this. "Best possible fit" fer sher. :]

Thank you for all these resources and info! <3

untitled.png

POE TA TOE