• POTATO

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
POE TA TOE

[video=youtube_share;Drl7HI4T6RA]http://youtu.be/Drl7HI4T6RA[/video]

BOIL 'EM, MASH 'EM, STICK 'EM IN A STEW

[video=youtube_share;a8ZelsfYAb0]http://youtu.be/a8ZelsfYAb0[/video]

Reactions: rawr
So hush, now that it seems more likely your are full of starch and carbohydrates how has your life changed?

So hush, now that it seems more likely your are full of starch and carbohydrates how has your life changed?

Sometimes I let things grate on my nerves when I should just get to the root of the problem and fix it, or let it go.

I've also been trying to peel back my outer layer and discover myself.

My personal relationships have been better; if issues arise, we take a step back and hash things out.

I've also been reminding myself not to overwork myself, a problem I tend to have, that way I don't fry myself out.

Did you know that I once considered INFJ as my type? Now I'm like, nahh, probably not.

What insights got you to that conclusion?

I wonder who voted for ESTP, lol. I lurf ESTPs (my best lady friend irl is one), but I can't see myself being an Se-dom. :(

Anything's possible, though. <-- A belief of mine that isn't terribly conducive to being decisive. All I can do is gather a boatload of data and settle for what's probable.

I wonder who voted for ESTP, lol. I lurf ESTPs (my best lady friend irl is one), but I can't see myself being an Se-dom. :(

Anything's possible, though. <-- A belief of mine that isn't terribly conducive to being decisive. All I can do is gather a boatload of data and settle for what's probable.
Guess

This is something my INTP boyfriend does (Ti, Ne). Unlike me (Ni, Te) who is more decisive and tries to focus on only the most probable outcome, he tends to focus on all the possibilities and consider each one of them at the same time. Neither is wrong, just different. It's interesting to see how both of our thought processes work and how differently we can approach the same thing but work out a solution together that neither of us could have come up with on our own.

This is something my INTP boyfriend does (Ti, Ne). Unlike me (Ni, Te) who is more decisive and tries to focus on only the most probable outcome, he tends to focus on all the possibilities and consider each one of them at the same time. Neither is wrong, just different. It's interesting to see how both of our thought processes work and how differently we can approach the same thing but work out a solution together that neither of us could have come up with on our own.

Sounds like a beautiful thing. : )

Funny, my boy-thing is an INTJ. :lol:

Sounds like a beautiful thing. : )

Funny, my boy-thing is an INTJ. :lol:

Oh trust me, it is beautiful. We're evil geniuses together muhahaha!! I told him that when I take over the world that he can be my vice president since he is the person I share all of my evil world domination plots to and has actually helped me refine some of them.

Oh trust me, it is beautiful. We're evil geniuses together muhahaha!! I told him that when I take over the world that he can be my vice president since he is the person I share all of my evil world domination plots to and has actually helped me refine some of them.

Cute. :suspicious: