the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
What do you think will be the next stage of human evolution?

i think it will involve humans eating humans, with less animals and plants being consumed by humans. I think they will want more solitude, coming together mostly for reproduction purposes.

Once quantum computing and neurocybernetics reach a sufficiently advanced level, I think humans will spend the majority of their lives with their consciousness entangled in the Great Hologram.

Technological Singularity, anyone?

I certainly don't see humans eating each other... There's more than enough food to go around. It's just that it's not distributed right.

If anything i see as probable evolution forwards, not backwards, to a time that everyone will have food and shelter, and nature is being kept alive and well. But that's very far from now... The next step in evolution in my opinion, will probably involve colonizing the moon.

5222481549_4a6185f3a6_z.jpg

Reactions: Quiet
If we are talking about evolution as the emergence of a new species, it is almost impossible to say because there is so little variety in our species... there isn't enough variation to identify a distinct group, that could become reproductively isolated.

growing gills? (i recently watched waterworld)

Probably eating garbage (like plastic grocery bags and soft drink cups) our lungs will adapt to breathe pollution. People will start looking like golem in TLOTR. And we will probably become asexual.
It's going to be ah-may-zing!!

I'm thinking more, what may be the most prominent causative factor, then work from there...

Pollution, genetic engineering, mutation...

What brought your mind to cannibalism?

Maybe our bodies will create a better filtration system...