How would you like to be seen?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
How would you like to be seen?

Stolen from Chaz's "how do i seem?" thread. :D

Deep, creative, assertive, intense, wise, intelligent, focused, eccentric, witty, strong-willed, open-minded, just, prudent, and competent, roughly in that order.

Reactions: Gaze
i always feel like i'd like to be seen as kind of untouchable and not to be messed with. i guess as either extremely tough or as operating on some incomprehensible level of sophistication or some crap like that.

I would like to be seen as enough.

Reactions: just me and Gaze
I'd like to be seen as a good friend that my friends want to be around all the time.

I guess to a certain extent, I don't want to be seen except only by loved ones... everyone else can see the effects of my efforts, and appreciate them for what they are without ever knowing I exist, for all I care. As for the aforementioned, I want to be seen for what I am... reliable, devoted, attentive, affectionate, giving, creative, inventing, etc. Often times, due to my INFJ nature (and maybe a little something else thrown in for good measure... a filament of autism or apsergers or some mundane variety of social anxiety, I don't know or really care all that much to find out), it's not easy to be seen at all. So I'm both fulfilling one desire and preventing the other. =)

Reactions: e56ni8j and Gaze
As Patrick Bateman would say: "I just want to fit in."

I would like to be seen as the quote I'm using as my signature.

I like to be seen as the way the multifaceted person I am. I have many sides and they all come out randomly. i guess the next step would be to be accepted as who i am...but thats a different story.

Riding naked on a white stallion across the Milky Way as a dot so small that people aren't sure whether they saw something amazing or if it was just a trick of the light, leaving them always wonder about it.

Riding naked on a white stallion across the Milky Way as a dot so small that people aren't sure whether they saw something amazing or if it was just a trick of the light, leaving them always wonder about it.

giphy.gif

As I am;

But most people probably see me as my avatar.

Reactions: Ren
I need the people close to me to see the real me, so they can reflect it back to me and remind me of who I am.

The others have to see whatever I want them to see in a specific moment.
At work, I need to be tough, creative, resourceful and focussed. Socially, I need to be extraverted. Publically, I need to be respectful and open.
These examples are but few and very vaguely assorted to their fields. It is by no means as precise as the OP asks for.

Reactions: Vienna and Fidicen