How many selves do you display everyday? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How many selves do you display everyday?

I display myself. I am like to be very simple. But yes, depends on situation, if it is tricky then think nicely and go ahead. Atmosphere about joy then become curious and happy. So goes on.

In brief, i am like acd, respond according to situation.

woman. -cough-

details, details, details.

It all depends on what parts of my personality are appropriate to the person/ people I'm talking with. I mostly focus on what the other person needs me to portray at any given time (use of Fe). If I'm with my more lively friends, I can't be too serious, or they start asking what's bothering me or try to 'cheer me up,' even though tere's really nothing wrong. In that case, I just take a more upbeat attitude and role with it, for their sake and mine. I'm still being myself, just another side of myself. When I'm with my more down to earth, serious friends, I'll try to tone it down and focus on my deeper thoughts/ feelings/ insights.

A lot, depending on who I'm hanging around with. It's perplexing sometimes, especially when two social groups collide and then I have absolutely no idea how to act, haha.

I'm the stoic, indifferent one who dislikes talking. I'm the bubbly, adorable ditz who loves talking, and especially loves cuddling. I'm the chill one with a sarcastic sense of humor. I'm the quiet one who wants nothing more than to please, but I'm also the loud one that doesn't care.

And all of it is me. :cool:

A lot, depending on who I'm hanging around with. It's perplexing sometimes, especially when two social groups collide and then I have absolutely no idea how to act, haha.

I'm the stoic, indifferent one who dislikes talking. I'm the bubbly, adorable ditz who loves talking, and especially loves cuddling. I'm the chill one with a sarcastic sense of humor. I'm the quiet one who wants nothing more than to please, but I'm also the loud one that doesn't care.

And all of it is me. :cool:

I totally agree with this!:m183:

Hmm, well there is Frank, Sally, Steve, Roberto, Fancisco, Evan...

I think that's it!

Reactions: Gaze
Well, I only have one personality but I adopt it to the person/people I'm with. And when two type of people join me at the same time, I try to accommodate between the two different behavior that I have with each one. It's like a compromise.

i'm very comfortable lying. it's turns out to be a lot less complicated than "i want to fuck you right now" or "stay the fuck away from me".
I find both of those sentences far more satisfying myself.

I don't see what the problem with complications are. Those sort of situations only cause even more complicated messes eventually anyway, if you lie about them initially.