How many of you enjoy watching sports? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How many of you enjoy watching sports?

I enjoy watching some sports like, boxing and MMA. I think a certain amount of physical contacts in sports is fun, but I hate to see someone get injured, so usually I'd just stop watching the matches if someone got cut and/ or ended up in a bloody pulp or something. But I still like watching combat sports when they put up a good fight. I enjoy also something pretty like figure skating and competitive dancing.

Reactions: Wyote and Ginny
No, not really. I've never really been interested in sports in general, watching or doing lol.

Reactions: Wyote and Ginny
Jup. But not regularly (except maybe F1).

Handball, Badminton, Tabletennis, (normal) Tennis, Beach Volley Ball, Formula 1 (getting boring with that asshole Hamilton though), ...

I would enjoy watching more if I knew the competitors and the rules. The only sport I don't particularly like watching for no good reason is Football (you may take your pick of the kind).

Reactions: Wyote and flower
The only sport I really watched as a teenager was basketball. I’ll still watch the nba finals if a local team is in the mix or to root for LeBron to LOSE. I currently like to watch hockey (but I don’t because I don’t want to pay for cable) and I’m also ok with football.