How Long Will Christians Stand By While Islamists Kill Their Brothers? PAX | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How Long Will Christians Stand By While Islamists Kill Their Brothers? PAX

[h=1]You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia[/h]
Read both parts.

May the evil in this world be leashed, as it is in Heaven. May God forgive my anger and my words. I do not wish to see these things any longer.

[video=youtube;0GRR_n_yQGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0GRR_n_yQGA[/video]

Surely a better question might be, how long will humans stand by whilst other humans are murdered and mistreated ? Whatever their religion, race, politics, nationality.

Reactions: muir
[video=youtube;gg_rWv63TnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg_rWv63TnY[/video]

My posts regarding religion and news are not meant to have videos drug into them. I do not have the time to return my opinion after being slammed with something every time because of mainly two people here that can't just...leave...it....alone. Have you guys seen me interfering with your threads I disagree with lately? No. Does not mean I agree with your "musings" to me.

People can think things and watch them happen. They can say things and watch things happen. The world is much more fragile than ISIS, CIA, MOSSAD, or anyone else........ put together. A man's tongue can set the universe on fire. Can you not give the world some silence; it has been through a lot lately?

People can think things and watch them happen. They can say things and watch things happen. The world is much more fragile than ISIS, CIA, MOSSAD, or anyone else........ put together. A man's tongue can set the universe on fire. Can you not give the world some silence; it has been through a lot lately?

Yet you ask how long christians will stand by. which could be construed as a call to arms. some silence :p
A man's tongue can set the universe on fire, yet we had approximately 7,311,666,769 people in the world at the second i copy pasted this number.
With so many tongues, there are very few who manage not to get drowned out by the others, and that is simply because they used them to obtain wealth both wealth and power.
And to obtain wealth and power, you must talk your way into becoming a part of an intricate web of things ;P

Few people in the world have the FAITH to be part of the realm I was speaking of. It is not temporal and cannot be understood by those that are.