How Intuitive Are You? | INFJ Forum

How Intuitive Are You?

You Are 56% Intuitive

intuitive-3.jpg

Your intuition is often right, and you use it more than you may realize.
Your gut feelings are usually a good guide, but you need more to go on when making a decision.
You'll often check to see if the facts back up your feelings.
And when your intuition is wrong, you work to improve it for the future.

Not too high, then again the question was whether or not you use these things. I think trusting intuition without trial or logic would be pretty close to idiocy.

Reactions: grt$5vb
I got 48%

The intuition that they're describing is much more Ni than Ne.

For me, I get "gut feelings" too, but they happen for a reason. I try to identify why the feeling occurs, then I use that information instead of using the feeling.

I got 48%

The intuition that they're describing is much more Ni than Ne.

For me, I get "gut feelings" too, but they happen for a reason. I try to identify why the feeling occurs, then I use that information instead of using the feeling.

I get lots of gut feelings, I just don't necessarily think I should blindly trust them.

88% Intuitive
Your intuition is so spot on it's scary!
You can learn a lot about people and situations, simply by listening to your gut.
And you've even wondered if you can predict the future at times.
Just be sure not to always listen to your intuition... someday it could be wrong!

-Anna

Care to expand on that statement?

Some of the questions almost border on asking things like "Are you always right" or "Can you tell everything about other people just by being near them" It tends to give off an heir of arrogance and self importance.

Some of the questions almost border on asking things like "Are you always right" or "Can you tell everything about other people just by being near them" It tends to give off an heir of arrogance and self importance.

Eh, I only chose the quiz because the vast majority of quizzes on that site consist of 5 measly, unsatisfying questions.

I was confused because she said "how inflated is your sense of self," but when I think "sense of self" I attribute it to an awareness of who you truly are, so I didn't understand how it could be a problem to have an inflated sense of who you are.

I was wondering if she instead meant "how inflated is your sense of self-worth" which would imply an air of arrogance/self-importance.

But yes, after actually going through the test, I got a similar impression. That's why I became skeptical of it and didn't finish taking it, though I had already posted the link after briefly looking through it. Plus, I got the feeling it was based on someone's questionable understanding of intuition, something I know I certainly couldn't define or measure through a test.

Though, lately, I've been questioning how worthwhile just about any online test is.

Eh, I only chose the quiz because the vast majority of quizzes on that site consist of 5 measly, unsatisfying questions.

I was confused because she said "how inflated is your sense of self," but when I think "sense of self" I attribute it to an awareness of who you truly are, so I didn't understand how it could be a problem to have an inflated sense of who you are.

I was wondering if she instead meant "how inflated is your sense of self-worth" which would imply an air of arrogance/self-importance.

But yes, after actually going through the test, I got a similar impression. That's why I became skeptical of it and didn't finish taking it, though I had already posted the link after briefly looking through it. Plus, I got the feeling it was based on someone's questionable understanding of intuition, something I know I certainly couldn't define or measure through a test.

Though, lately, I've been questioning how worthwhile just about any online test is.

yeah i meant self-importance...or at least "how intuitive do you THINK you are?" literally every question is like "are you good at this?" "how awesome are you?"

You Are 20% Full of Shit!

Last edited:
You Are 56% Intuitive

intuitive-3.jpg

Your intuition is often right, and you use it more than you may realize.
Your gut feelings are usually a good guide, but you need more to go on when making a decision.
You'll often check to see if the facts back up your feelings.
And when your intuition is wrong, you work to improve it for the future.

You Are 80% Intuitive
You are a very intuitive person. And luckily, your intuition is normally right.
You're wise enough to know that relying on intuition alone can be dangerous.
When your intuition seems really off, you tend to ignore it - and look at the facts instead.

I just knew it!

Last edited:
Reactions: subwayrider

I am assuming that she did mean "sense of self" as in self awareness and self-image...I mean, the theory is that our sense of self results from our imagination of how others view us. My interpretation is, "how correct are you regarding how you think others view you?". I would think an intuitive would have a pretty good idea of how others see them.

I can definitely see how that is a confusing statement...the word "inflated" has a negative connotation. It does almost seem like she is asking "how arrogant are you"...but in the context of the quiz subject, I don't think that's what she was after.

EDIT: Helps if I read further down in the thread before opening my gob...lol. Oh well!

Last edited:
I am assuming that she did mean "sense of self" as in self awareness and self-image...I mean, the theory is that our sense of self results from our imagination of how others view us. My interpretation is, "how correct are you regarding how you think others view you?". I would think an intuitive would have a pretty good idea of how others see them.

I can definitely see how that is a confusing statement...the word "inflated" has a negative connotation. It does almost seem like she is asking "how arrogant are you"...but in the context of the quiz subject, I don't think that's what she was after.

Understandable, but i hardly relate, I know who I think "I am"(which i believe's the more accurate version of myself; I'm very introspective) and I'm aware of how other see me, Seperat-ly.

yeah i meant self-importance...or at least "how intuitive do you THINK you are?" literally every question is like "are you good at this?" "how awesome are you?"

A fair portion did seem that way, yes. Though, I don't know... maybe they are true for some people? Some of them didn't seem to imply awesomeness, like "You enjoy doing things your own way. And how you do things changes frequently" (though I'm not certain how that has much to do with intuition, as most would prefer to do things their own way, though often the ways in which people prefer to do things are fairly constant/don't change all that much), "For you, it's not what someone says - it's how they say it" (that's just important in general - intonation and inflection can completely change the meaning of what's said), "It's hard for people to convince you of things. You have to decide for yourself," "You get "sympathy pains" for friends or family members that are hurt or sick" (isn't that not all that rare, though... ? I know that moods are often contagious, and that when my loved ones are hurt the pain I feel in turn can be visceral, though I'm not sure one would call it "sympathy"), "If your intuition is telling you something strange, you tend to listen to it - even if people think you're crazy" ("sometimes" instead of "tend to" would've been a bit better, I have a tendency not to trust my questionable intuition).

"If someone is upset with you, you usually know it before they tell you" (lol, many people make it obvious what they're feeling/if they're upset without needing to say a word) "You prefer the exciting over the practical" (personal preference, nothing special there) "If you can't figure something important out, you don't stress. You'll get it soon enough" (depends on confidence in oneself and stress management skills, if you're someone [like me] who's an anxious worrier with no confidence, you might definitely stress/freak out). And, all those gut feeling ones didn't seem to have much to do with an inflated sense of self, either... but... meh... I'm too tired to go through the quiz and figure out the arrogance factor for the questions anymore, plus it's just one quiz. Some of them really were kinda weird/implying awesomeness, though, but maybe the quiz-maker was just tossing things in there to make the quiz seem more substantial, lol.

EDIT: Helps if I read further down in the thread before opening my gob...lol. Oh well!

lol, it would appear that both of us thought similar things. When I first read it it seemed like it could be interpreted in a bunch of different ways. For some reason one of the possibilities in my mind (because I wasn't sure if her post was targeting the quiz or the only person that had posted in this thread at that point) could've even been that niffs was insinuating that I have an inflated sense of self-worth. :c So there was more confusion, as my almost complete lack of confidence in and nonexistent positive regard towards myself have both always been issues I've had. Ultimately, though, she meant the quiz, as I almost certain was the case.

Hmm... this test seems to imply that intuition = empathy.

Some of the questions did seem that way, didn't they?

Especially:

You can easily sense other people's emotions.
If someone is upset with you, you usually know it before they tell you.
You usually have a negative physical reaction (headache, stomachache, etc) to "toxic" people. (potentially)
You get "sympathy pains" for friends or family members that are hurt or sick. (which I thought would've possibly made more sense as "empathy pains")
You can tell when a friend needs your help, even if you don't know what's wrong.
Yadda yadda yadda

Tests are lame.