How do you think about Eugenics? | INFJ Forum

How do you think about Eugenics?

LucyJr

Aug 10, 2013
MBTI
INFJ
A thousand years ago in 1066 in Britain there were two invasions very close together. There was a succession dispute over the crown.

An army of vikings attacked in the north and were repelled and the defending army had to march south and face a second army of normans, who were essentially also vikings who had settled in normandy

These normans killed the king, invaded and created the fuedal system

This involved the replacement of the power structure with their own. They built castles across the country and split the land up into regions which were each controlled by a baron.

This created a two tier britain where a group of invaders were living apart behind high walls surrounded by a hostile population. These invaders became after a time called the 'aristocracy'.

The aristocracy supported the king and both were supported by the church because the church was as Thomas Hobbes said: ''no other than the ghost of the deceased Roman Empire, sitting crowned upon the grave thereof''

The roman empire was also strictly heirarchical. So an unholy alliance of land owners formed whcih all had an interest in keeping the peasants in their place.

This was not a meritocracy.....in fact due to a lot of inbreeding amongst these groups there were many insane leaders created; this group presided over centuries of slaughter over many wars.

Amongst this group were people who managed the vast wealth these groups amassed which became todays central bankers. Pre-eminant amongst these is the Rothschild family.

This power structure is very much alive and well in Europe and the US. In fact it has been demonstrated that all US presidents have blood ties to the british royal family.

Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands was a member of Hitler Youth and he is a eugencists who helped set up the now infamous 'Bilderberg Club'. His pal Prince Philip (husband to the queen of england) also advocates a reduction in the worlds population.

The excuse these people give for wanting to slash humanity is that there is 'global warming' going on. David Rothschild of the rothschild banking dynasty has written a book about global warming and has been travelling around the world promoteing it.

They tell us we need to have less children. Many might agree that we do need to manage resources better and also manage the worlds population by alleviating poverty, but before we get fooled by these people into thinking they and their demands are reasonable lets pause for a minute to reflect on the fact that as these members of the upper layers of the power structure tell us that we must have less children, they themselves are having LARGE families.

Also as they are telling us we must have smaller carbon foot prints they themselves are flying around the world in private jets creating vast amounts of carbon.

There is a further dimension yet to their talk of population control.

They are also conducting a massive programme of ''geoengineering'' which involves the mixing of toxic substances into the jet fuel of planes and then spraying it into the skies above our heads. A spokesman for the UK government MET office has said that one side effect of geoengineering is the warming of the poles. So if you mess with the weather you can then say to people 'hey look the climate is changing, its your fault! We need to carbon tax you and slash your numbers'' when it was them changing the climate all along!

Not only are they manipulating the weather (including the recent typhoon in the philipines which killed tens of thousands of people) but they (in this case the rothschilds) have set up a weather prediction service from which they profit!!!

The chemicals sprayed from the planes affect plant and animal life which in turn will decrease the human population

The power structure operates through various forums such as chatham house in the UK and its sister organisation in the US. A member of the CFR is Bill Gates whose father was a member of the group 'planned parenthood' which has its roots in eugencism

Bill Gates is using his vast wealth to invest in geoengineering and also in genetically modified crops through Monsanto (which he owns many shares in). Gates is also investing vasts sums in vaccines which he is bribing governments around the world to force onto their populations.

These vaccines are not designed to protect people but rather to damage their immune system. Bill has said as much himself in a TED talk which you can view online where he says vaccines can be used to reduce the worlds population.

So the OP asks what do we think of eugenics?

My answer is that there is a power structure in Europe which traces its lineage back a long way. This power structure has infiltrated the US power structure by getting the government to create a central bank which the power structure owns. A group of private bankers met in secret on Jeckyl Island to draw up the federal reserve bill.

This group has ties to nazism and like the nazis it is eugenicist by nature. The largest eugenics programme in history is currently underway. It is entirely covert and is global in reach.

To maintain their hierarchical system they need to believe that they are innately superior to the rest of the human race. As this doesn't actually stack up in reality they have to find ways to hamstring the rest of us because otherwise we will easily show them that they are not superior to us physically or mentally.

So they set out to poison us in a number of ways. They ruin our educational system whilst their kids get the best education. They ruin our health services whislt they get the best private care. They destroy our savings by keeping interest rates artificially low whilst benefitting themselves by bouying up the stock market

They create a set of policies called 'neoliberalism' or 'the washington consensus' which they impose on countries at the point of a gun. This has the result of destroying the economies of majority world countries (known derisively in the western media as 'third world countries')

This has lead to voices such as those of the spokesman of the zapitistas in mexico (Marco) saying that neoliberalism is a war against the worlds poor

The power structure is aiming not only to obliterate the population of the majority world (even though westerners use many times the amount of energy and resources per head than people from the majority world) but also to destroy the middle class in the west because they want to bring back a two tier fuedal system like the one their ancestors enjoyed

This will involve creating a 'toll booth economy' which is essentially a dual economy. There will be two classes of people: the super rich and then the serfs. The super rich will not need to pay taxes, they will get the best transport, the best healthcare, the best housing, the best education everyone else will just get mediocrity

This world is already being outlined by hollywood as part of predictive programming in such films as ''elysium'' and ''the hunger games''

The only thing that can prevent this world from materialising is for the public to resist it, but to do so they need to be aware of what is going on.

However with each generation this will become harder because as well as the quality of education going down the public are also being bombarded with food additives, artificial sweeteners (such as aspartame or monosodium glutamate) which damage the brain as well as flouride in the water and additives in vaccines which all dumb people down.

This giant eugenics programme has two aims. One is to slowly kill off a large part of the human population and the other part is to genetically damage the survivors so much that they are little more than a sub species which will act as worker drones for the power structure for any jobs that are too awkward for a robot to do.

Then the 'elite' will finally be able to say that they are actually superior physically and mentally to the rest of humanity which will exist in a massively retarded state

The owner of one of Britains biggest commercial airlines has just announced he is moving away from the british isles. Well it is hardly suprising really as he knows that toxic particulates are bing sprayed into the skies above britain by his aircraft and he is not going to want to breathe that stuff in himself or have his children exposed to it.

And that is the essence of eugenics....its a double standard. Its a fear based and hateful philosophy which can only be acted upon by people who lack any conscience at all

Reactions: barbad0s
Eugenics in itself seems like a good thing, especially when it comes to people who carry recessive genetic illnesses.
Eg. If two people are known to carry Cystic Fibrosis, they might consider not marrying and having children together an important thing.

As for Eugenics being used to eliminate certain characteristics, it seems both dangerous to reduce genetic variety in a species, and morally questionable - on account of the presumption that certain genetic characteristics which have existed for millenia should be artificially selected against.

Our DNA has been passed down through generations for thousands of years. If that DNA is damaged because you are an american eating genetically modified food (because there was nothing on the label telling you it was GMO) or you are an Iraqi child born deformed due to the depleted uranium dust sprayed all over your country by the US army as they did the dirty work of the central bankers or you are a vietnamese person born deformed because of the 'agent orange' chemical sprayed over your parents during the vietnamese war by the US military (manufactured by monsanto of course....the same people bringing us the genetically modified food) then your ancient DNA strand has now been corrupted and will be passed on in an altered state to subsequent generations

I think thats something that should be discussed, as a society, in the public arena.....if we can get people to stop tweeting or twerking or just generally mimiking celebs for more than 5 minutes

The garbage the mainstream media passes off as 'news' to distract people from whats going on is just incredible

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION]
Wow, thank you for the in depth response. I am waiting for other members to give their opinion, I hope. I am working on something with regard to eugenics, and I need many information!

@muir
Wow, thank you for the in depth response. I am waiting for other members to give their opinion, I hope. I am working on something with regard to eugenics, and I need many information!

You're welcome...I hope i didn't kill your thread!

I'm confident though that if you look into the things i've talked about you'll find a lot of stuff about eugenics. many people would think of the nazis when they hear that word, but eugenics was already a popular topic in the aristocracy of europe before the nazis arrived.

The nazis were only really the political front group of certain secret societies such as the Thule society (and behind that the even more exclusive germanorden group) which created the nazis and who pushed hitler into power

There are also many proven links between the royal families of europe and the nazis, between the catholic church and the nazis and between the banks/corporations and the nazis.....they form a web of deranged control freaks

My knee jerk response is No to Eugenics.
Diversity has been shown by research to improve outcomes in any given situation and/or system.

Have we created Artificial Intelligence yet? Nope.
Have we cloned a human? Nope.
Can we reproduce anywhere else besides the subjective confines of earth? Nope.

A human body is just a tiny bit human genetics and the rest is all molecular influence from the environment. Our DNA has been pathogenically repatched near an endless amount of times. Even our collective "human" intelligence has been gleaned from the influence of hardships thrust upon us from this terrain and other predatory influences.

I say it stands anything we create will be finitely less complex than that of ourselves and one can never hope to fully understand or see what one is truly.

It is my opinion that if eugenics is applied it would hinder the evolutionary entropy of humanity as a whole and cause many regressive problems the likes of inbreeding. Perhaps down the line even leaning towards mass extinction as we are less versatile in meeting the newer demands of our environment.

Eugenics is a way to make nature conform to societies expectations, or, more accurately, conform to the agenda of those that wish to control a certain society.

As everyone has already mentioned- diversity is essential to a healthy population and environment

Other than educating people about sexual health and ensuring that contraception is available to those that choose to use it, the government has no place in people's sex lives.

From a spiritual perspective, i see sex and reproduction as sacred acts. The right to voluntarily choose your partner, and reproduce with you choose is a sacred inalienable right that no one should fuck with.

Eugenics seems unnecessary to me. I don't wish to be bred with anyone against my will to accomplish... any purpose really.

I think as a species, we have no idea what we are doing.

Reactions: Rcs6r
Our conception of value should not be constricted by ephemeral social protocols. To my knowledge, eugenics also medically and psychologically fails to adequately account for basic evolutionary principles, as well as the fluidity of epigenetic scripts. Natural processes do not require our permission to execute efficiently. All in all, I consider eugenics a ridiculous sociopolitical practice.