How do you see yourself.... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

How do you see yourself....

I want to add something to mine...

A year from now: At university, but also riding horses regularly again, even owning one called Doomsday.

kudos to anyone who gets it.

10 minutes from now: Harassing someone for my amusement

A day from now: wandering around at the Getty.

A month from now: Celebrating my sweetie pies b-day over champagne and tres leches cake.

6 months from now: Finished with my book. Back in the mountains

A year from now: Road tripping to New Orleans to settle a score.

5 years from now: In Canada hopefully. Anywhere but here actually.

10 years from now: Who the hell knows. The more I know the less I assume. Hopefully in a place of calm and passion and self acceptance. With a group of interesting creative friends full of vitality and wisdom. A girl can dream.

How do you see the world 1000 years from now: I don't.

How do you see yourself?

10 minutes from now: Drinking coffee and sucking on my nicotine inhaler.

A day from now: Spending the weekend with my b/f.

A month from now: I hope work will have started on the hose addition and I'll be dealing with the noise and confusion of major construction without losing my mind

6 months from now: Getting acclimated to having my b/f under the same roof. Putting finishing touches on his workshop and my writing studio.

A year from now: Replacing the front lawn with a vegetable garden and start landscaping the back yard (actually, we'll have to start this earlier than July, so it's more like nine months from now.

5 years from now: Good grief, at my age, I don't even buy ripe bannanas, much less plan this far ahead!

10 years from now: See above

How do you see the world 1000 years from now: Hasn't anyone been watching the TV series on either the Hisory or Discovery Channel ehtitled "The World After People" or some such? It heartens me to think our planet may be able to recover from our tenure here.

10 minutes from now: still on the computer, listening to my playlist, wanting to taste something sweet in my mouth. I might get some more mango-orange juice.

A day from now: Picking up my little brother at the airport.

A month from now: Getting used to the swing of things at school.

6 months from now: I need to be taking ACTs and SATs this upcoming school year. I will at least have done one of them by this time.

A year from now: Applying to uni, hopefully having a job...

5 years from now:Still in uni, but about to finish up. I think i'll be studying drama to help chase my dream of voice acting. But that part I'm unsure of. I am certain I'll be in school though.

10 years from now: Traveling while I still can. Out of uni and working towards my goal of becoming a voice actress.

How do you see the world 1000 years from now: I don't.

10 minutes from now:
Lunchtime is gone, back to work goddamn !

A day from now:
Ain't it all the same for the day after today?

A month from now:
Probably mutate into a zombie by this plague called Boredom

6 months from now:
Finish my study, get a new job, start some fun hopefully

A year from now:
New job having fun

5 years from now:
Promoted still having fun

10 years from now:
Rich guy having lots of fun

How do you see the world 1000 years from now:
1000 years? Maybe I have had my 20th reincarnation into some intelligent pigs in outer space travelling through black holes or whatever it is.