How do you go about creating a positive personal and professional support group? | INFJ Forum

How do you go about creating a positive personal and professional support group?

Lark

Rothchildian Agent
May 9, 2011
MBTI
ENTJ
Enneagram
How do you go about creating a positive support group? How does it differ when its a professional or a personal one? I dont imagine its something you take an ad out for but I also dont think its exactly something the same a group of friends, what do you think?

At my work we have a morale team. I am a member to my amusement. I mean I'm so anti-social. But anyhoodle..
We look for oppurtunities to have raffles to raise money for pot lucks were the morale team supplies major items. The other coworkers bring in dishes as well. But we need funds. We have also donated those funds to special occassions. We are responsible for buying retirement cards and get well soon cards and so on..
Is that what you meant?

Meetup.com?

Not sure what you mean with personal and professional.

You make friends with people (personal), and then put more effort into the people who arent idiots (professional).

Great idea. I once wrote a business plan for a communications network, with the goal of forming a group for women post college/grad as a mutual supportive network for career and personal development and success. This included mentorship, workshops, etc. I was even planning on getting certified in business coaching for start this up, but life got busy, and I kinda left it by the wayside.