How do we build a sustainable society? Utopia | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How do we build a sustainable society? Utopia

This made me think about an other subject I would like to talk about. Just give me a moment and I'll start a new thread (about intellect vs. heart). I'll be right back!

I haven't been on in a while, but I like the questions you ask :m139:
I also like hearing the different perspectives...

Rather than think of it additively it is better to simply let go of things that don't fit. Sustainability is a natural base line - you don't build up sustainability, you build down society. You let things go until society fits in.

Left brain/right brain theories have been rejected for a long time.

I've already posted this clip but i'll post it again; left brain shuts down during a stroke:

[video=youtube;UyyjU8fzEYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU[/video]

I've already posted this clip but i'll post it again; left brain shuts down during a stroke:

[video=youtube;UyyjU8fzEYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU[/video]

Research shows that the brain is a lot more interconnected than just left brain - right brain hubs.

From: http://www.livescience.com/39373-left-brain-right-brain-myth.html

The preference to use one brain region more than others for certain functions, which scientists call lateralization, is indeed real, said lead author Dr. Jeff Anderson, director of the fMRI Neurosurgical Mapping Service at the University of Utah. For example, speech emanates from the left side of the brain for most right-handed people. This does not imply, though, that great writers or speakers use their left side of the brain more than the right, or that one side is richer in neurons

Anderson's team examined brain scans of participants ages 7 to 29 while they were resting. They looked at activity in 7,000 brain regions, and examined neural connections within and between these regions. Although they saw pockets of heavy neural traffic in certain key regions, on average, both sides of the brain were essentially equal in their neural networks and connectivity.

A link to the 2013 study of over 7000 brains in fMRI: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0071275

If you wish to continue this, I suggest you start a new thread. However, I cannot promise I will participate.

Last edited:
Research shows that the brain is a lot more interconnected than just left brain - right brain hubs.

From: http://www.livescience.com/39373-left-brain-right-brain-myth.html

A link to the 2013 study of over 7000 brains in fMRI: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0071275

If you wish to continue this, I suggest you start a new thread. However, I cannot promise I will participate.

No one said it wasn't more complex

You seem to be getting upset over nothing

But there is also no denying the reality of two seperate sections of brain conencted only by the corpus collosum

People who have had brain injuries have allowed insight into the influences of these different regions of the brain and you cannot deny that

hey Osi,
I have the answer to your question, but the answer isnt simple,
if you would like me to inform you on the current processess of my events and information. email me.
at [email redacted]

hey Osi,
I have the answer to your question, but the answer isnt simple,
if you would like me to inform you on the current processess of my events and information. email me.
at [email redacted]

[mods]Please refrain from sharing contact info over a public forum. If you want to provide a member your email, please do so over Private Message[/mods]

basically building a sustainable society requires, yourself as a genuine person first ov all.
secondly ill tell you a basic method which if you follow through, honestly, you can do it.
what you need to do, is to create a non-profit entity, organisation, charity, and/or incorperated society.
make sure it has a GOOD name which makes sense when savign the world
the mission for your non-profit, is to create FOR the community/society a sustainable conditon which benifits the wellbeing of all peoples.
your non-profit must have certain goals, as would most,
what you want to do with it, is this.
down the line. you want to
eventually promote or manifest the creation of a new power source/generator, such as with solar power, etc
and create a non-profit funded power station which provides free power to your community.
create a non-profit community watch/service which provides free safety/security for your community
create a non - profit housing and real estate - which provides, cheap or free housing to your community.
allow for willing volunteers to assist you, in manifesting your fundings, and person required services. (who understand your mission for the community)
continue this process, until your non-profit is providing with your communitys help.
free/cheap affordable to anyone.
power/internet/security/housing/music-art-movies production/phones/laptops/food/water/social-education-ministry services/employment training.
basically the goal is not to wait for the government to do it for you.
because there NOT,
we have to do it, person to person.

obviously this would take a large amount of resources, if you dont have the skills.
so get the skills. or the people who have them. on your side.

youll have to start small.
and maybe put a small amount of your own money into it. if you have no support.

what the mission does.
is put your basic desires for the people/community/world down on paper.
which means.
if you do NOT fail. / if you succseed, then you WILL have your society.

start small, dont ask for much,
and dont ask before you start doing the work,
do the work, start the movement towards unity, then ask,

as an example.
buy some paint and some paint brushes.
( finesh your trust deed and establish your non-profit)
then start on your street, go to your neigbours and tell them you are working for this non-profit.
say we are small atm, but we are offering you this service atm,
"if you would like, im offering to paint your fence for free, to benifit our community im doing this"
maybe youll have to contact the home owner/real estate.
then do it.
if they ask what your about, tell them.
ensure them you dont ask for much.
1$ per week is the basic asking of person(s) (which a homeless man can offord) which is only for the stability of income.
tell them.
to call you IF you need any help/support in any way, and IF you CAN you will (only if your willing to help the person(S)

follow through house to house until youve done your street.
over time of course.

you can fill in the gaps yourself, but this is the general idea. and basic example.

when youve got a street. maybe 3 people decide to donate, and thats ok, dont give up, just keep going.
week after week. month after month.

eventually you wouldve painted the whole community :p.
and have 30 to 300 - 3000 people donating.
additionally- everyone can see what your doing.
everyone can see. because youve already told them.
everyone knows. call YOU if you need anything, help/support.
everyone knows YOU and you know everyone.
everyone may help you, because youve already helped them.
everyone will follow you - because you went to all of them with help

this is simple social services/ basic psychology / physically easy and God willing, a very good way.

from here you have to trust people.
trust that someone will see. and give more than 1$ per week maybe ten,

you can imagine.
what you could achieve with this method.

it is a method based on love.

loving thy neigbour as thyself.

jesus gave us this idea 2015 years ago, and no one listened.
I own credit for this idea to Jesus,

if you go through with it.

good luck to you.

i know how hard your countrys are.
your governments.
but trust your people.
love your neigbours.

God bless you my bro.

I think a community must be united under a religion, be it spiritual or materialistic or whatever, but they should all worship the same thing even if it is money or their mayor. I would love to live in a society that is not perfectionist nor selfish, that is full of support and care, I think if everyone decides every morning before he goes out of his house to do one good deed, help one human being, the world will be a better place.

I believe that we wont achieve Utopia before God decides it is time. I think often about what he is waiting for. I think the majority are not ready because they dont adhere to the abrahamic religions. Islam Christianity and Judaism. My mother told me when Jesus is coming down from heaven (this can be explained in a sense from heaven or positive to earth or negative) then heaven and earth is going to support him. That means everyone will know and the world will be ready to be harvested. I know alot more but cant say, i need a reason to speak out. Sympathy or empathy is not a reason, i need a command from Allah. As he is the only empath.

And after Jesus there will be utopia, we will get back upto heaven. And i believe we were naked there :D