Hillary Clinton Vows To Shut Down 'Alternative Media' | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton Vows To Shut Down 'Alternative Media'

People are bombarded with modern liberal perspectives everywhere they turn, daily. Local newspapers, tv shows late night comedy, nightly news, your kids school; most everything is seen by default through the lens of a liberal. The average person is not exposed to conservative info or arguments in the mainstream media (outside them being argued by liberals in the media with their perspective) unless they go specifically looking for them. This is why outlets like Breitbart are there, why they thrive obviously and why they seem so extreme. Of course it seems extreme. Look, I don't like sorting through stories speculating Hillary's health to get what I'm looking for but I do. Funny how the solution is to make it worse, but that is the suicidal lack of common sense that I have grown to love in liberals. <3

This is an absolutely vile admission by her campaign, but not at all surprising. Thanks for at least thinking Fox news has a right to exist I guess

Yeah, the most powerful Western media mogul, Rupert Murdoch, is totally a liberal...

Yeah, the most powerful Western media mogul, Rupert Murdoch, is totally a liberal...
Neo-liberal.
Reagan loving...etc. etc.

Ah yes the so called "alt-right" that Breitbart represents, the sorry collection of neo-fascists. "white nationalists" and anti Semites which have been unearthed by Trump. People like Milo Yiannopoulos, Geert Wilders, Nigel Farrage (currently campaigning for Trump, guess he has time--after chickening out of the Brexit fiasco he played a large part in causing), Marianne LePen, our very own @Elegant Winter, Alex Jones (a total nut who thinks Sandy hook never happened) I could go on.

It makes me sick to my stomach that this fringe has now been elevated to the level of mainstream respectability thanks to him. Ideas that would have been considered laughable not more than a few years ago suddenly have a platform. Totally sickening.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...donald_trump_supporter_alex_jones_thinks.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ing_about_donald_trump_and_the_alt_right.html

Clinton is right to denounce it because it deserves to be denounced and shame, shame on the GOP leadership for not doing so months ago.

Either way the illuminati win.

This time, the Looneynati have got their finger firmly stuck in their ass, like hardened concrete. Will they be able to get it out? Will they be able to do a correct analysis and respond intelligently? Do they have the requirements to do it effectively? :openmouth:

This thread did not age well :thonking:

Did you know when the Clintons left office they took furniture from the white house that they then had to return. Can you imagine what some of that could be worth? Lincolns desk, Kennedys humidor, etc... Also they had the interns remove all the Ws from the keyboards, lol.