Hillary Clinton Vows To Shut Down 'Alternative Media' | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton Vows To Shut Down 'Alternative Media'

Dude...Breitbart is Trump’s campaign manager now, of course his website is biased...and any label of “alternative” the website has, it gave to itself to attract a certain audience.
It is all those things she called it in her statement...but I also agree that they have a right to exist as free speech so long as it doesn’t go outside of the laws pertaining to it as outlined in our founding documents and amendments.
They will just have very little credibility, with any story anti-Hillary, or any story pro-Trump.
As for Fox news...Roger Ailes (who I know was banished for being naughty) is the one coaching Trump for the debates.
So they’ve lost credibility as well.
And I’m hardly saying our other media outlets are any better or less biased one way or the other - just not to the extent that Fox (Faux) News has gone.
Also...the clickbaity title of the article you are quoting from was sent out by her campaign Deputy Communications Director, not a direct quote from Hillary.
I think we should talk about the Russian money both sides are receiving...that is far more interesting and should make for some fun.
Cheers.

Unless the USA also censors foreign alternative media, any censorship will be useless. American alternative media have the option of moving their servers or new websites will be created.

What if Internet traffic will be directed via Chinese quantum communications satellites? If both the traffic source and destination IP addresses and the content are quantum-encrypted, and the alternative media servers are located faraway from the checkpoints where the NSA are collecting traffic for analysis, then it would be difficult for them to find out what you are reading and what the contents are.

This idea is not meant to be exhaustive. I am sure that you need to fill in lots of detail to make traffic secure for 'da' people.

http://yournewswire.com/china-launches-first-quantum-communications-satellite/

Dude...Breitbart is Trump’s campaign manager now, of course his website is biased...and any label of “alternative” the website has, it gave to itself to attract a certain audience.
It is all those things she called it in her statement...but I also agree that they have a right to exist as free speech so long as it doesn’t go outside of the laws pertaining to it as outlined in our founding documents and amendments.
They will just have very little credibility, with any story anti-Hillary, or any story pro-Trump.
As for Fox news...Roger Ailes (who I know was banished for being naughty) is the one coaching Trump for the debates.
So they’ve lost credibility as well.
And I’m hardly saying our other media outlets are any better or less biased one way or the other - just not to the extent that Fox (Faux) News has gone.
Also...the clickbaity title of the article you are quoting from was sent out by her campaign Deputy Communications Director, not a direct quote from Hillary.
I think we should talk about the Russian money both sides are receiving...that is far more interesting and should make for some fun.
Cheers.

Breitbart is one of the few outlets exposing Hillary, so why do you think she wants it destroyed?

I'd trust Breitbart to expose corruption than most other outlets any day of the week. But I have to just expect people trying to deflect Hillary's awful platform by claiming it was one of her deputies; that doesn't make it invalid. If such quotes came from Trump's deputy communications director, this forum would currently have a field day. I couldn't avoid it if I tried. At least I am able to logout whenever I wish.

Last edited:
Hillary is the most corrupt politician currently alive today. America needs to cheer when she is finally put on trial and sentenced.

The real threat to the First Amendment is Trump, “I’m going to open up our libel laws, so when [newspapers] write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money,” Trump said

The only thing that is stopping him (and he likely too ignorant to understand this) is that libel laws are passed by the states. Also First Amendment freedom have been fully affirmed by the Supreme Court, so good luck with your quest to undermine freedom, sir.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-freedom-of-press_us_56d0a760e4b0bf0dab320222

Reactions: Skarekrow
The real threat to the First Amendment is Trump, “I’m going to open up our libel laws, so when [newspapers] write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money,” Trump said

The only thing that is stopping him (and he likely too ignorant to understand this) is that libel laws are passed by the states. Also First Amendment freedom have been fully affirmed by the Supreme Court, so good luck with your quest to undermine freedom, sir.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-freedom-of-press_us_56d0a760e4b0bf0dab320222

I find it amusing that you now care very deeply about the protection of First Amendment rights when it was you specifically that voted this motion in the free speech thread:

Freedom of speech is rarely good and should be carefully regulated.

http://www.infjs.com/threads/poll-what-is-your-position-on-freedom-of-speech.31382/

Don't mind me. I'm just not particularly convinced by your will to defend the 1st Amendment. I'm detecting a hint of bias in your determination to defend free speech when it smears Trump, and to attack free speech when it defends Hillary's integrity.

Reactions: Free and PintoBean
Breitbart is one of the few outlets exposing Hillary, so why do you think she wants it destroyed?

I'd trust Breitbart to expose corruption than most other outlets any day of the week. But I have to just expect people trying to deflect Hillary's awful platform by claiming it was one of her deputies; that doesn't make it invalid. If such quotes came from Trump's deputy communications director, this forum would currently have a field day. I couldn't avoid it if I tried. At least I am able to logout whenever I wish.

Because they are full of shit, and their facts don’t add up, it’s a propagandist website at best.
And no one needs to take quotes from Trump’s deputy communications director because he says the stupid, racist, misogynist, shit himself.
It’s funny...because all the Hillary commercials on TV hardly have her in them at all...they are mostly compilations of Trump acting like a fool - of which there is a lot of footage.
Still waiting to see his tax returns btw.
Hillary’s been raked over the coals for her stupid e-mail crap, as she should be...but Trump is being sued by untold numbers of people for all sorts of BS deals he’s done or put his name on, nobody says shit...same with him fondling the crotch of Putin while quoting Mussolini.
Same thing with the millions of emails that vanished under the Bush admin. that even resulted in the outing of an undercover CIA operative.
No one is in jail.

Tell me about Trump’s Economics team...

Last edited:
Freedom of speech has been based on common sense - you can’t yell “fire” in a movie theater.
You will be arrested.
But other than that everything else (including MONEY!!!) in this country is considered “free speech” or protected by free speech laws.
Another thing you can’t do is allude/suggest to your supporters that one of them should “take out” the rival candidate.
He may still be in trouble for that comment.
If Trump’s version of “free speech” is anything like Fox news or Breitbart - then it would be a sad state indeed.

Alternative media is fine, but Breitbart News is working with Trump. This should have been warning enough for you to look for another alternative media outlet.

I find it amusing that you now care very deeply about the protection of First Amendment rights when it was you specifically that voted this motion in the free speech thread:

Freedom of speech is rarely good and should be carefully regulated.

http://www.infjs.com/threads/poll-what-is-your-position-on-freedom-of-speech.31382/

Don't mind me. I'm just not particularly convinced by your will to defend the 1st Amendment. I'm detecting a hint of bias in your determination to defend free speech when it smears Trump, and to attack free speech when it defends Hillary's integrity.

And you aren't biased and willing to smear Hillary every chance you get? My point is that many of the posts which accuse Hillary of doing-this or that are easily and quickly trumped (pun intended) by his positions and his statements. My favorite is the one about her being a "liar" while Trump lies about everything and lies constantly, about his wealth, about his past positions on various issues etc.

My own position on "First Amendment Rights" is a little different. I'm not an American and am not bound by any feeling that the US constitution (and the US Supreme Court ruling which frame its interpretation) is some sort of sacred document. It isn't, its just a set of legal opinions. Unregulated freedom of speech, particularly when it veers into hate speech should be regulated, and when I answered the question I interpreted that question as an unfettered right to freedom of speech. In my mind there is no such thing an unfettered right, there must always be balance between individual rights and what is best for society as a whole.

So she called Breitbart mean names.

Naturally, like every alt-right nutcase, they equate this with her meaning to censor them and whine about free speech.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Faye
People are bombarded with modern liberal perspectives everywhere they turn, daily. Local newspapers, tv shows late night comedy, nightly news, your kids school; most everything is seen by default through the lens of a liberal. The average person is not exposed to conservative info or arguments in the mainstream media (outside them being argued by liberals in the media with their perspective) unless they go specifically looking for them. This is why outlets like Breitbart are there, why they thrive obviously and why they seem so extreme. Of course it seems extreme. Look, I don't like sorting through stories speculating Hillary's health to get what I'm looking for but I do. Funny how the solution is to make it worse, but that is the suicidal lack of common sense that I have grown to love in liberals. <3

This is an absolutely vile admission by her campaign, but not at all surprising. Thanks for at least thinking Fox news has a right to exist I guess

People are bombarded with modern liberal perspectives everywhere they turn, daily. Local newspapers, tv shows late night comedy, nightly news, your kids school; most everything is seen by default through the lens of a liberal. The average person is not exposed to conservative info or arguments in the mainstream media (outside them being argued by liberals in the media with their perspective) unless they go specifically looking for them. This is why outlets like Breitbart are there, why they thrive obviously and why they seem so extreme. Of course it seems extreme. Look, I don't like sorting through stories speculating Hillary's health to get what I'm looking for but I do. Funny how the solution is to make it worse, but that is the suicidal lack of common sense that I have grown to love in liberals. <3

This is an absolutely vile admission by her campaign, but not at all surprising. Thanks for at least thinking Fox news has a right to exist I guess

Coming from a different perspective it can seem just the opposite.
It’s all a matter of perspective and how we grew up, our family, our experiences, our education, etc.
I can respect yours if you can respect mine...I’m always okay to agree to disagree with someone.
IMO this election is the source of it’s own problems...we have two of the most polarizing people running for Prez.
Both are hated vehemently by the other side for various and multiple poor choices of words and decisions.

The point being though...Breitbart is running the Trump camp. now, so it can’t really be called an unbiased news source anymore than MSNBC is conservative in their views.

As for what the manager said being vile...it’s kind of like the Trump camp. calling the kettle black.
Again...perspective.
A lot of mudslinging is going on and will probably switch over from mud to feces any day now I predict.
lol

No one here has a suicidal lack of common sense - if anyone does it's the candidates themselves willing to destroy the nation for egotistical purposes.

Reactions: CindyLou
Not a Breitbart reader here, in fact I don't think I've ever read one of their articles, but I don't see what the issue is with them running a campaign for Trump when it has been pretty much proven by recent leaks that a number of prominent mainstream media do the same for Hillary?

Not a Breitbart reader here, in fact I don't think I've ever read one of their articles, but I don't see what the issue is with them running a campaign for Trump when it has been pretty much proven by recent leaks that a number of prominent mainstream media do the same for Hillary?

Exactly.
We have very few real “unbiased” media outlets to turn to.
The media meddling in this election is unprecedented.

Reactions: brightmoon
I can't get enough of this clip. "An expansion of winners!!" LMAO

Because they are full of shit, and their facts don’t add up, it’s a propagandist website at best.
And no one needs to take quotes from Trump’s deputy communications director because he says the stupid, racist, misogynist, shit himself.
It’s funny...because all the Hillary commercials on TV hardly have her in them at all...they are mostly compilations of Trump acting like a fool - of which there is a lot of footage.
Still waiting to see his tax returns btw.
Hillary’s been raked over the coals for her stupid e-mail crap, as she should be...but Trump is being sued by untold numbers of people for all sorts of BS deals he’s done or put his name on, nobody says shit...same with him fondling the crotch of Putin while quoting Mussolini.
Same thing with the millions of emails that vanished under the Bush admin. that even resulted in the outing of an undercover CIA operative.
No one is in jail.

Tell me about Trump’s Economics team...
same with him fondling the crotch of Putin while quoting Mussolini.

He had to give the reach around. Otherwise Putan wouldn't have gave him the bailout $$$ LMAO.