[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

I think Trump thinks the Oval office is bugged. I think Trump thinks the CIA, The NSA,The DOJ, The FBI,The DHS and every other intelligence or law enforcement agency in the US Gov are corrupt and corruptible. I think he really believes in a lot of the conspiracy theories that he gives credence to. I think he thinks it is just a matter of getting the Obama people out and putting in place those who are loyal to him. I think he believes he can then make those agencies do what ever he wants them to do. I think he thinks that that is the way the government works.

I think he is not alone in thinking that. I think a lot of his hard core supporters believe the entire system is corrupt.
Are you saying you don't believe some if not all of our government is corrupt in one way or another?

If someone rolls thru a stop sign is that proof of vehicular manslaughter? I know you @Eventhorizon see that as not having any bearing on your question but the way i see it, folks who see the country as malignantly corrupt point to the smallest things as evidence and licenses to accuse those in power of the most outrageous criminal behavior.

That's what I like about Comey an Mueller and their ilk, they rely on actual evidence before making accusations.

Reactions: Skarekrow
If someone rolls thru a stop sign is that proof of vehicular manslaughter? I know you @Eventhorizon see that as not having any bearing on your question but the way i see it, folks who see the country as malignantly corrupt point to the smallest things as evidence and licenses to accuse those in power of the most outrageous criminal behavior.

That's what I like about Comey an Mueller and their ilk, they rely on actual evidence before making accusations.
Both are bias and have proven that.

I agree with your thought about corruption though. Just because there is corruption doesn't mean it is all corrupt. However it is extremely dishearting that when corruption is found, nothing is done about it. It is for this reason it seems corruption goes very far and deep.
With this investigation of obstruction by Trump it's clear there are conflicts of interest. Those can't be denied at this point. Though there was no real conflict of interest with Sessions he still recused himself and yet here we are with Mueller.
All of this based on a few things. People really dislike that Hillary lost. People really dislike Trump won. It has nothing to do with any actual crimes, just political bias.

I agree with your thought about corruption though. Just because there is corruption doesn't mean it is all corrupt. However it is extremely dishearting that when corruption is found, nothing is done about it. It is for this reason it seems corruption goes very far and deep.
With this investigation of obstruction by Trump it's clear there are conflicts of interest. Those can't be denied at this point. Though there was no real conflict of interest with Sessions he still recused himself and yet here we are with Mueller.
All of this based on a few things. People really dislike that Hillary lost. People really dislike Trump won. It has nothing to do with any actual crimes, just political bias.

If Trump had kept his thumbs off the pages of Twitter, there is a good possibility that this whole “obstruction of justice” part of the investigation wouldn’t exist.
He should blame himself for tweeting statements that contradict the official WH position on something when there is a possibility of serious charges being leveled at him.

what does this statement refer to , Mueller and Comey? Folks who see the country as malignantly corrupt?
Lets assume you are saying the the former FBI directors have a bias, what exactly would that bias be? And are you saying that anyone with a bias cannot discern fact from fiction?

However it is extremely dishearting that when corruption is found, nothing is done about it.
I will assume you are not talking about those individuals and corporations whom the DOJ has fined or jailed for all manor of corrupt activity over the last say decade. You would be talking about the "corruption" of Hillary Clinton, a common refrain in any discussion with you. I have to say that your consistent use of her not being indicted as evidence of the corruption of the FBI and the DOJ only makes your argument more ridiculous.
Though there was no real conflict of interest with Sessions he still recused himself
Jeff Sessions, a seasoned politician who had sat for several congressional terms on the Senate Judiciary Committee knowingly withheld information to that committee and on federal forms requesting high level clearance using as an excuse that someone told him it was ok.

MR.T has not yet been accused of any crimes by anyone with the power to issue an indictment. His behavior has warranted an investigation, that is not a bias,

I read your post about focusing you life on truth, I doubt you are capable of seeing past your bias when it comes to politics.

Last edited:
@Stu Whatever. It seems you have no desire for actual real discussion perhaps with others but most certainly me. You do not like what I have to say but that doesn't mean I am not right. As democrats scratch their heads in wonder at how it is they continue to lose traction I can tell them exactly what it is. People are tired of lies and decit. The internet does not limit people to specific guided thought given out by media outlets.

No @Eventhorizon the internet allows people to seek out perspectives that resonate with themselves, find interpretations of facts that align with their preconceived notions. That is why you can not see why Sessions not only did, but had to recuse himself. That is why you do not see the difference between ordering Trump be "wiretapped" and legally unmasking individuals surveilled engaging with known foreign intelligence agents. If you care to dismiss me as having no desire for actual real discussion when I take the time to carefully read what you are saying, try to determine what you actually say (which is often difficult) and respond in a thoughtful way...go ahead. I really don't consider you to be insightful, unlike many other conservative leaning forum members who are reluctant to post in these discussion. In fact I find your baseless contentions and repetitions of info wars or fox and friends bylines as dissuasions to those members participation.
Please feel free to add a dismissive snarkism in response.

Reactions: infinite dreams
No @Eventhorizon the internet allows people to seek out perspectives that resonate with themselves, find interpretations of facts that align with their preconceived notions. That is why you can not see why Sessions not only did, but had to recuse himself. That is why you do not see the difference between ordering Trump be "wiretapped" and legally unmasking individuals surveilled engaging with known foreign intelligence agents. If you care to dismiss me as having no desire for actual real discussion when I take the time to carefully read what you are saying, try to determine what you actually say (which is often difficult) and respond in a thoughtful way...go ahead. I really don't consider you to be insightful, unlike many other conservative leaning forum members who are reluctant to post in these discussion. In fact I find your baseless contentions and repetitions of info wars or fox and friends bylines as dissuasions to those members participation.
Please feel free to add a dismissive snarkism in response.
The internet does allow for that but it also allows for what I indicated.
I find it sad. I keep hoping there is the possibility of real discussion but am constantly disappointed. It seems as if we as a country will travel down this path to where ever it leads. I've already stated where I believe that will be.

You made some excellent point in the previous post. My suggestion is that you contemplate what you have said deeply.

now you're saying I am not deep? I am going back to my original username and avatar, that'll show you!

now you're saying I am not deep? I am going back to my original username and avatar, that'll show you!

What was that, lol?!

Deep state?

Excellent follow of news. Collusion seems like a very ugly word. It implies illegal activity and gaining an unfair advantage. I don't follow politics like you do but I also don't want anyone to compromise the sovereignty of this country.

If in fact reports at FN knew something, why would they begin to imply that something happened? Is this a common occurrence? It seems like they would have a lot to loose by taking a negative or neutral stance on the Republican party or the President.

If in fact there was collusion is it a crime or does it depend on the nature of the dialogue? If so, wouldn't they have to have definitive proof of that collusion? I'm inclined to think that Russia would not in fact give over any of that information and why would Trump?

I'll have to do some quick checks on what is circulating. Where's the best place to look / listen?

Both Bernie Sanders and Hillary are under criminal investigation. Trump isn't. Huh. Criminality and potential criminality seems to follow certain political ideals. Not surprising. Give me free stuff or I will take it, agree with me or I will kill you.... all ideals that have a tendency to fall outside established law.

Untitled.jpg

Gotta hurt to see your impeachment dreams evaporating. I did warn you. The really great thing though is how much corruption this has exposed on the liberal side of things.