[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

He alluded to having them. Either way, he's a scumbag. Typical Trump. He didn't explicitly say he had tapes, only used it as a bully tactic by suggesting he had tapes. He never explicitly says anything. It's like the very first play in a manipulator's handbook. But he is such an idiot he doesn't even realize he's shitting all over his own credibility. (Maybe he's testing how brain dead his base is.) This shit would be hilarious on a TV show. It should disturb you irl. A reasonable person does not excuse this behavior. He is a demagouge. Stop falling for his shit because you refuse to see past your own political bias.
Its clear you have not read all my posts. I forgive you.
Stop being so angry. Obama was a far worse President than Trump and I did not see you complain about him. Plus we avoided having Hilary in office. Trump isnt perfect but he saved us from that at least.

Reactions: the
Its clear you have not read all my posts. I forgive you.
Stop being so angry. Obama was a far worse President than Trump and I did not see you complain about him. Plus we avoided having Hilary in office. Trump isnt perfect but he saved us from that at least.
I'm not talking about Obama. Wtf does Obama have to do with Trump being a deceitful manipulator? Anything you believe Obama did does not excuse any of Trump's bullshit, so stop acting like it does. This is the same shit my die-hard Republican mother spouts anytime Trump does something stupid or wrong. Children often use this tactic to excuse behavior... Shifting focus or blame. It's completely absurd. I'm not talking about Hillary, either. Let's focus on this dumpster fire we elected because the rest are irrelevant at this point.

And I am pissed because I care about things. I care about people willfully deluding themselves. Because it impacts everyone.

I've been reading your posts... And I think you are fighting so hard to support Trump despite what you've seen and read and heard. You always have an excuse for him. He can never just be wrong. This is wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu and Skarekrow
I'm not talking about Obama. Wtf does Obama have to do with Trump being a deceitful manipulator? Anything you believe Obama did does not excuse any of Trump's bullshit, so stop acting like it does. This is the same shit my die-hard Republican mother spouts anytime Trump does something stupid or wrong. Children often use this tactic to excuse behavior. It's completely absurd. It's like the Republican party is a cult. I'm not talking about Hillary, either. Let's focus on this dumpster fire we elected because the rest are irrelevant at this point.

And I am pissed because I care about things. I care about people willfully deluding themselves. Because it impacts everyone.

I've been reading your posts... And I think you are fighting so hard to support Trump despite what you've seen and read and heard. You always have an excuse for him. He can never just be wrong. This is wrong.
No. The more time that goes on the more support I find I have for Trump. He's doing good American things, trying to help people and trying to right the wrongs of the previous administration that hated America. So much so we see that hate reflected in its base almost on a daily basis now.
I care about humanity and want to see it thrive absent the greed and envy that makes up the liberal base of today.

No. The more time that goes on the more support I find I have for Trump. He's doing good American things, trying to help people and trying right the wrongs of the previous administration that hated America. So much so we see that hate reflected in its base almost on a daily basis now.
I care about humanity and want to see it thrive absent the greed and envy that makes up the liberal base of today.
You always resort back to parroting that Obama hated America and liberals are blood thirsty. These are not rational statements. It's right-wing propaganda.

Reactions: Skarekrow
You always resort back to parroting that Obama hated America and liberals are blood thirsty. These are not rational statements. It's right-wing propaganda.
Obama's actions proved this. I am not resorting to anything. Only pointing out that by default, by doing nothing other than attempting to repair all of the hardship Obama brought to this great nation Trump is a better President for that alone. If all Trump does is keep Hillary's and the left's agenda from advancing, their hate mirrored in their violent followers, he is a better President than we could have had and that alone is worth all the crazy other stuff that seems to cling to him.

Btw way you guys resort to saying that I am not rational blah blah blah as if that means anything to me. Especially when it comes from some displaying that exact quality themselves.

Trump never said he had any. Yet again a misinterpretation of what actually happened. At this point you should be second and triple guessing yourself.
Then what was the purpose of him Twittering what he did?
I know what he said.
People have been asking him for over a month now if he’s got tapes and he keeps leading people on like it’s still a reality TV show.
“I’ll tell you about it...ummm. Thursday...ummm...maybe next week.”
Yeah...because the tape were subpoenaed, and he had until today to hand them over if they existed.
Why not just say - “There are no tapes.”??
Again, I ask why would he post what he posted?
Because it was written to try and intimidate Comey.

At this point I wouldn’t respond to me further when you don’t know the simple facts of the matter.

Reactions: acd
It was to intimidate Comey with the hopes of him not spilling the beans, but he did anyhow....at the risk of perjuring himself at the risk of their being “tapes” that could contradict him.
Why would he go in front of Congress and perjure himself a face possible jail time for lying to Congress if he was so worried about what he said in some supposed “tapes”?
Instead it only lends more credibility to Comey and makes Trump look like a bully.

Reactions: acd
Then what was the purpose of him Twittering what he did?
I know what he said.
People have been asking him for over a month now if he’s got tapes and he keeps leading people on like it’s still a reality TV show.
“I’ll tell you about it...ummm. Thursday...ummm...maybe next week.”
Yeah...because the tape were subpoenaed, and he had until today to hand them over if they existed.
Why not just say - “There are no tapes.”??
Again, I ask why would he post what he posted?
Because it was written to try and intimidate Comey.

At this point I wouldn’t respond to me further when you don’t know the simple facts of the matter.
Because he absolutely used this to manipulate the liberal press. He is playing them like a fiddle and by God it is both wondrous and humorous at the same time.

It was to intimidate Comey with the hopes of him not spilling the beans, but he did anyhow....at the risk of perjuring himself at the risk of their being “tapes” that could contradict him.
Why would he go in front of Congress and perjure himself a face possible jail time for lying to Congress if he was so worried about what he said in some supposed “tapes”?
Instead it only lends more credibility to Comey and makes Trump look like a bully.
I don't agree. Comey has dug himself into enough trouble without the help of anyone.
Btw serious question here, am I wrong for thinking that Whitehouse conversations are recorded? If I am, why are some recorded and used later and others are not?

...... you are joking right? Don't respond to you unless I agree with you is what you really mean. Thank you for the humor . I know it's not intended on your part but it does make me laugh inside a bit.

All I can say is pray to whatever gods there are you remain in bliss. Knowledge will take it all away.

Thanks. TBH, I didn't come up with it. I heard it elsewhere and just enjoy using it liberally lol.
;) I keep telling myself, counting down, that there are only 1287 days left of this episode anyhoo...that is unless his show gets cancelled first.

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
Because he absolutely used this to manipulate the liberal press. He is playing them like a fiddle and by God it is both wondrous and humorous at the same time.

I see, the old, media conspiracy, evil liberal plot again.
Your tune is old.

I don't agree. Comey has dug himself into enough trouble without the help of anyone.
Btw serious question here, am I wrong for thinking that Whitehouse conversations are recorded? If I am, why are some recorded and used later and others are not?

Then why would he further perjure himself by saying what took place in the WH...even knowing that there might be “tapes” of him that could be used to show that what he is saying is lying...that would be idiotic.
Trump is idiotic for implying he had any such “tapes” and he walked that back in his tweets today.

As far as recordings go...some things are recorded like diplomatic calls to heads of state and such, but normal oval office speak is not unless someone in the room was recording...such as was the case for Nixon...those were his own personal secret recordings he made that were then found out about and he was forced to turn them over which lead to his resignation/impeachment.
It’s at the discretion of the President I would imagine as not everyone would be privy to most speaking that goes on there.

...... you are joking right? Don't respond to you unless I agree with you is what you really mean. Thank you for the humor . I know it's not intended on your part but it does make me laugh inside a bit.

All I can say is pray to whatever gods there are you remain in bliss. Knowledge will take it all away.

It was a point out of your inability to converse regularly with normal people without insulting them on the down-low...which is not very vague or clever.
People don’t have to agree with me...it’s just your silly BS that stinks to high heaven.
So I will call you out just like I said I would on any BS that insults someone or states facts that have been proven to everyone except you.
I could care less if you agree with me...cause you don’t...on like...everything.
So, great attempt to dissect me but that makes no sense and you fail.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
It was a point out of your inability to converse regularly with normal people without insulting them on the down-low...which is not very vague or clever.
People don’t have to agree with me...it’s just your silly BS that stinks to high heaven.
So I will call you out just like I said I would on any BS that insults someone or states facts that have been proven to everyone except you.
I could care less if you agree with me...cause you don’t...on like...everything.
So, great attempt to dissect me but that makes no sense and you fail.

giphy.gif
This hurt me deeply....
Have you thought more about putting me on block?

I think Trump thinks the Oval office is bugged. I think Trump thinks the CIA, The NSA,The DOJ, The FBI,The DHS and every other intelligence or law enforcement agency in the US Gov are corrupt and corruptible. I think he really believes in a lot of the conspiracy theories that he gives credence to. I think he thinks it is just a matter of getting the Obama people out and putting in place those who are loyal to him. I think he believes he can then make those agencies do what ever he wants them to do. I think he thinks that that is the way the government works.

I think he is not alone in thinking that. I think a lot of his hard core supporters believe the entire system is corrupt.

Much like the cut of your jib.

You’ve been checking out my jib?
Figures...pretty pervy man.
I’m sure you’re really hurt, have you considered putting me on block?

Proof a a recent lie....just as an example.
Followed up by proof that what I stated was correct and your argument is nil.

Solar border wall was "my idea," Trump says. When President Trump pitched his idea for an energy-producing border wall covered in solar panels Wednesday night to that spirited campaign crowd in Iowa, he called the proposal "my idea." Back in April, however, when Department of Homeland Security was reviewing bids for the wall project, at least one contractor, Gleason Partners LLC of Las Vegas, submitted a plan to use solar panels to cover sections of the wall. http://abcn.ws/2sGze3Q

And as far as the rest of the BS that you think is factual, you really need to do more research and not just parrot tweets and fox news quips.
You are defending something that again - doesn’t exist.
You are fighting with yourself when you don’t know the basic facts of the matter.
Trump did use that Tweet to try and intimidate Comey (keep him “honest”) just like he has threatened others before him that he made recordings of them.
As far as what we are discussing is concerned -

"President Trump in an interview with Fox News claimed his bluff about having White House tapes of his conversations with James Comey was made to keep the fired FBI director honest.

In the interview, Trump said that when Comey found out there was a possibility of tapes, "I think his story may have changed.
Fox reporter Ainsley Earnhardt suggested that keeping the tapes was "a smart way to make sure he stayed honest in those hearings."

"Well, uh, it wasn't very stupid, I can tell you that," Trump replied.
"He did admit that what I said was right, and if you look further back, before he heard about that, i think maybe he wasn't admitting that. So I think maybe you'll need to do a little investigative reporting to determine that, but I don't think it will be that hard."

Trump said that his story on the conversations with Comey "never changed."

"My story was the straight story. My story never changed.”

Trump's firing of Comey led to the appointment of Robert Mueller as a special counsel for an investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election, including possible links to Trump's campaign.”

"Threatening those who oppose him with tape recordings of prior conversations is likely nothing more than a tactic of fear for President Donald Trump says one of the people who may know him best. Biographer Tim O’Brien explained on Sunday that Trump once threatened him with recordings of their conversations amidst a lawsuit on O’Brien’s book “TrumpNation: The Art of Being the Donald” — except it was all a bluff.

“He’s said this over the years to reporters when they go into the Trump organization, ‘I just want to let you know that I’m taping you right now,'” O’Brien said. “And he said it multiple times during my interviews with him. He said that into my own tape recorder when I recorded our interviews.”

“But when he sat down for the deposition, my attorney said, ‘Mr. Trump, do you have a taping system?'” O’Brien added. And he said no. And [my attorney] said, ‘Why did you say this to Mr. O’Brien.’ And he essentially said, ‘I wanted to intimidate him.'”

Trump said last Friday that he would “100 percent” testify under oath about his conversations with Comey and even accused the former director of committing perjury during his hearing last Thursday.”

Yeah, that’s gonna happen.
Not unless he’s forced.

Last edited: