[INFJ] - Having a hard time with INTJ | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Having a hard time with INTJ

Haha I can feel you.
I'm being hated by my "friends".
I help my friend with his own forum from scratch.
Basically only me and 2 guys who "build" the forum --1 is the founder and 1 is the coder--
After about 2 months or so, I think that they're somewhat bored with the forum or maybe depressed because the forum hasn't grow yet.
So, I devoted my times to attract the Bots come to the forum by writing many provocative threads everyday.
I'm fully aware that my writing are kind of insulting some members (ex : tips about how to lose weight, some members are fat), but I believe i wrote something useful because the Bots come to the forum more intense and many other Bots come too.

It's kind of sucks that I got all the hatreds when what I do is trying to make the forum popular.
And when I "whine" to my friend, he said that I don't have empathy and so annoying.
WTF??? Hello, I try to make your forum get ranked on search engine, I "sacrificing" my self and I got all the hates.
I really want him to defend me from other's hatreds, or at least he cheer me up for what I feel, but I just got the blame AGAIN.

But whatever who cares, I don't think I did anything wrong though.
And I just want to finish what I've started, I don't need acknowledgement.
I understand why people love to blame others, especially the INTJs. Hahaha :m187:

Wait.
I'm sorry to ....suggest, but could there be a possibility that they are hurt / offended by your actions, and their hatred is less due to your sacrificing, and more of the...ways it manifested?

Reactions: Nixie