GoBama! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

GoBama!

i have to hide my election from my family...

That post is unfortunate to hear, but it says a lot about how smart you must be because breaking from this tradition and it is a tradition of hate takes intelligence. That's simply how i see it. So, you are a closet, what, human? lol Now I've officially seen it all!

I didn't think we had the extent of this level of racism around here, although I'm seeing some closet racism. My area is fortunately heavy in Obama supporters. Funny sidenote... it's also one of the most highly educated area in the country. :meyes: Odd. lol.

My husband is a Vietnam Vet and retired Col. and never liked the idea of Iraq in the first place. Still a Republican, but I think Obama is growing on him. His thought was that McCain's experience as POW requires a rigidity or inflexibility that is necessary to come out of it and to survive. I don't remember how he quite put it, but basically saying that he had to learn how to be inflexible, a characteristic which we all know doesn't necessarily always sit well with being a president, as seen with our current one. We need someone to see when they are making a mistake, admit, adjust...not in the Greenspan style either.

Last edited:
Go Obaaaaaama, you're the preeeeesident, you're gonna lead the coooountry, oh yeeeeeah
*dances*

Short of pardoning all the serial murderers, I don't think he can too much damage with his remaining time.

But if he does we're royally fucked.

HolySmoke, that is exciting that you were in the hub and got to feel the excitement of this historic occasion. Fun to hear about!
More than any other candidate I think Obama might be the one to pull America together again. Hope is rising.

HolySmoke, that is exciting that you were in the hub and got to feel the excitement of this historic occasion. Fun to hear about!
More than any other candidate I think Obama might be the one to pull America together again. Hope is rising.

:mD::ml:

Hopefully the rest of the world will stop thinking of us as warmongering dolts.