Glaring Typo On Time Magazine's Cover | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Glaring Typo On Time Magazine's Cover

well since women are not able to beat a man, this circle jerk is an opportunity to have a man beat a man ......... off :m155:

It's about time they get it over with.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Jet
well since women are not able to beat a man, this circle jerk is an opportunity to have a man beat a man ......... off :m155:
Oh... I suppose I wouldn't want to say, Trump beat off all his rivals.

Oh... I suppose I wouldn't want to say, Trump beat off all his rivals.
Trump is not an equal opportunity crotch grabber... although he an Putin do seem a bit buddy buddy....

Reactions: Wyote
I've never understood why gays insult nemeses by insinuating they're gay.... ?
Anyhow, I'd love it if the US and Russia became bffs.
Um ... where was there an insult?

Having lived in former soviet block housing in an area that LOVES them some Russians (and I was frequently mistaken for a Russian) ... while I'm all about peace and love and that hippy stuff ... such an intimate relationship with Russia may not be in the best interest of the United States.

Although aren't you Australian? I suppose in a convoluted way that friendship could be a good thing for you...

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Um ... where was there an insult?

Having lived in former soviet block housing in an area that LOVES them some Russians (and I was frequently mistaken for a Russian) ... while I'm all about peace and love and that hippy stuff ... such an intimate relationship with Russia may not be in the best interest of the United States.

Although aren't you Australian? I suppose in a convoluted way that friendship could be a good thing for you...
Relationships change both parties.

Europe is probably going to start assembling an EU army. The US could really benefit from having a strong Russian alliance. Russia's proximity to the EU would make it the dependant ally.

Relationships change both parties.

Europe is probably going to start assembling an EU army. The US could really benefit from having a strong Russian alliance. Russia's proximity to the EU would make it the dependant ally.
Again ... Russia may not be in the best interest of the US

Odds are Russia is not going to be joining the EU anytime soon (though doing so would probably be beneficial for them, thus far TPTB of neither party have shown interest in that happening, and the US has also historically not been in favor of it). So that would most likely mean that if the US were to ally itself with the Russian Federation, it would most likely damage the relationship with the EU (and potentially China and other Asian countries). Although the whole Brexit debacle throws a wrench into it (wrt the EU), based on the US's current position domestically and abroad.

Odds are Russia is not going to be joining the EU anytime soon (though doing so would probably be beneficial for them, thus far TPTB of neither party have shown interest in that happening, and the US has also historically not been in favor of it). So that would most likely mean that if the US were to ally itself with the Russian Federation, it would most likely damage the relationship with the EU (and potentially China and other Asian countries). Although the whole Brexit debacle throws a wrench into it (wrt the EU), based on the US's current position domestically and abroad.
Britain is just about ready to crawl right now. I think if Trump can get Russia and Britain, all the Asian countries will fall into place.
The EU only has the Arab countries to turn to, but if the US backs Russia, Syria will go with the US as well.

The presumption that the EU is going to be a friend presumes that they aren't in charge of the Middle East.

Britain is just about ready to crawl right now. I think if Trump can get Russia and Britain, all the Asian countries will fall into place.
The EU only has the Arab countries to turn to, but if the US backs Russia, Syria will go with the US as well.

The presumption that the EU is going to be a friend presumes that they aren't in charge of the Middle East.
Ehhh ... the discreet movements of Russian, Chinese, and North Korean military observation forces (and of course our own observation forces) in the past few years paints a bit of a different picture ... but then that is not exactly public knowledge so I don't suppose most people would take that into account.

Maybe if we were talking 10, 20 years down the road .... it might be a good idea ... but as it currently stands. From the strategic stand point of the US, it would not be a good move, too much risk on our end. Not saying it can't happen, but to maintain our global standing, a special alliance with Russia ... just not smart.

Why don't we all stop responding to these threads? Won't that be fun? Then FA and EH can just circle jerk each other into obscurity.

This. So much this. Since when did we ever start giving FA the time of day anyway? I remember when we just called out his racist, sexist, homophobic bullshit as exactly that and left him to yell meaninglessly in the abyss that is this whole subforum.

This. So much this. Since when did we ever start giving FA the time of day anyway? I remember when we just called out his racist, sexist, homophobic bullshit as exactly that and left him to yell meaninglessly in the abyss that is this whole subforum.
Um... I'll guess you voted for Clinton and cried.

Kleenex?

Um... I'll guess you voted for Clinton and cried.

Kleenex?

This is rich for someone who's been crying about "the liberals" for the entirety of Obama's presidency, and still can't let go of the victim card.

This is rich for someone who's been crying about "the liberals" for the entirety of Obama's presidency, and still can't let go of the victim card.
The only tears I've had about the last black president, have been tears of boredom. Are you going to miss him?

Anyhow, how's Dove Alexa?

The only tears I've had about the last black president, have been tears of boredom. Are you going to miss him?

Anyhow, how's Dove Alexa?

I guess that's your lack of understanding of politics on show, they bore you unless someone like the presidential equivalent of the Kardashians comes along. Who'd be your second choice? Hulk Hogan? Maybe Clint Eastwood into the mix so you can have an idiot right-wing celebrity trifecta? Actual politicians are too boring and hard to keep up with.

Maybe I'm being unfair and you do follow some politicians, as long as they're white. Yeah, I did notice you brought up Obama's race unprompted. Are you shaving your head for Trump's inauguration, or donning your budget white ghost costume?

Reactions: Jet and cvp12gh5