Glaring Typo On Time Magazine's Cover | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Glaring Typo On Time Magazine's Cover

To morons and racists, yes.
I can comfortably say with assurance at this point you have an incredibly narrow and closed mind.
Did people not question Ted Cruz's eligibility? Oh wait, that doesn't fit into your narrative. So sorry.

I can comfortably say with assurance at this point you have an incredibly narrow and closed mind.
Did people not question Ted Cruz's eligibility? Oh wait, that doesn't fit into your narrative. So sorry.

Yes, morons and racists. What, did you assume my opinion and then go on to talk about "narrative"? Jog on, mate.

Reactions: Scientia
Since winning the election, Trumpeteers have attempted to boycott a musical, a coffee chain, a cereal brand, and now a movie because they've only just figured out after 40 years that Star Wars is anti-fascist. Oh but tell me again that it's the left that are throwing tantrums. In fact you attempted your very own little whine here over Trump not being named "Man" of the year until someone informed your dumb shit self that Time have been using "Person" for decades. Oh and do you honestly think Trump appeals to reason, results, or evidence? Followup question; do you think the Earth is flat?

And hmm.. yes... your theory that the Texan elector is secretly a dastardly liberal in disguise is certainly well thought out. I mean, it would be surprising if a Republican happened to actually recognise that Trump is unfit for office. Though funnily enough that was exactly what the Republicans were saying before they realised their voting base are all complete fucking morons. That said, Trump still managed to have less votes than both losing Republican candidates previously, but I guess those lost votes were all leftists too.

Trump's won, and you still can't stop complaining about the opposition. You're a fucking joke mate.
I think it's a reasonable move to withhold one's money from bigoted Democrat shills.

I would have liked Time to name Trump MAN of the year, just to emphasise the oh so embarrassing loss of feminism/gender politics.

It's been close to fifty years that Klienfelter pin-ups have been preaching the patriarchy superstition, but less than ten percent of British women call themselves feminists. Time, clinging to the sub-dialect of fugly feminism, only advertises it's baby boomer fear of being yelled at by pierced, blue-haired hags.

The age of caring about crybabies is coming to an end. Instead, there is nothing but amused curiosity, and a boat-load of YouTube clips, of 200+lb duffs sweating fat through their puffy tear ducts.

It's fun to watch, especially now that we don't have to worry that anyone who counts will take it seriously.

So, please have your meltdowns as publicly, or privately as you wish, without worrying that it might annoy, or upset anyone.

In fairness, there are a few losers around, who have been graceful in defeat; and they'll be celebrating the inauguration of The Man, simply because he is president. Those rare left-bunnies are respectable, but certainly not representative of the left-crybaby majority.

Finally, a word of encouragement to all those pussy-whipped males, living under the patronage of their Amazonian self-esteem suppliers: keep getting passionate-angry about the issues important to your SO's; you are a living reminder to fathers everywhere, to encourage and spend time with their sons, lest they never detach from the teats, which supply whatever security/self-confidence the lad hasn't developed for himself. Who wants to see a man reduced to a mannequin, for some brattish girl to dress up, perfume, and script behavior for?

So, close your legs when you sit down, wear some really gay clothes, get all worked up about the petty slights to all crybaby egos, and you'll feel whole... you can even pretend that getting angry about PC minutiae means that you're not feminine.

Yes, morons and racists. What, did you assume my opinion and then go on to talk about "narrative"? Jog on, mate.
The more I talk to people that take your...opinion, the more I fully support suing for character defamation.

I think it's a reasonable move to withhold one's money from bigoted Democrat shills.

I would have liked Time to name Trump MAN of the year, just to emphasise the oh so embarrassing loss of feminism/gender politics.

It's been close to fifty years that Klienfelter pin-ups have been preaching the patriarchy superstition, but less than ten percent of British women call themselves feminists. Time, clinging to the sub-dialect of fugly feminism, only advertises it's baby boomer fear of being yelled at by pierced, blue-haired hags.

The age of caring about crybabies is coming to an end. Instead, there is nothing but amused curiosity, and a boat-load of YouTube clips, of 200+lb duffs sweating fat through their puffy tear ducts.

It's fun to watch, especially now that we don't have to worry that anyone who counts will take it seriously.

So, please have your meltdowns as publicly, or privately as you wish, without worrying that it might annoy, or upset anyone.

In fairness, there are a few losers around, who have been graceful in defeat; and they'll be celebrating the inauguration of The Man, simply because he is president. Those rare left-bunnies are respectable, but certainly not representative of the left-crybaby majority.

Finally, a word of encouragement to all those pussy-whipped males, living under the patronage of their Amazonian self-esteem suppliers: keep getting passionate-angry about the issues important to your SO's; you are a living reminder to fathers everywhere, to encourage and spend time with their sons, lest they never detach from the teats, which supply whatever security/self-confidence the lad hasn't developed for himself. Who wants to see a man reduced to a mannequin, for some brattish girl to dress up, perfume, and script behavior for?

So, close your legs when you sit down, wear some really gay clothes, get all worked up about the petty slights to all crybaby egos, and you'll feel whole... you can even pretend that getting angry about PC minutiae means that you're not feminine.
d3e0a1221de8cca4601b8885af1b6f39.jpg

Reactions: Wyote and Scientia
donna-trump-2.jpg

744e6e88d42d9a84e47106762515dc28.jpg