Banned
Mar 14, 2009
Australia
MBTI
INTJ - A
Enneagram
article-person-1207.jpg

How embarrassing. They misspelled MAN.

Why is it whenever I see media published like this the very first thing that pops into my head is "crybaby". It's like clock work.

You are aware that this wasn't a knock against him, right? Maybe you should read inside instead of the 'scan the surface and judge' method.

Smh.

I think it is nice they are giving him the benefit of the doubt.

So do you propose that they use gender specific term? That just isn't as efficient.

Thinking like that proves a point about people like that. Na'mean?

Once you get rid of all the dead voters, illegal voters and people who vote multiple times...the country really is not divided anymore.

So do you propose that they use gender specific term? That just isn't as efficient.
I suppose it is more efficient naming Trump person of the year; it saves on the fuss of having to search around for a woman of the year.

Reactions: the
I suppose it is more efficient naming Trump person of the year; it saves on the fuss of having to search around for a woman of the year.
This forum is 75% female, what is your point? are you bored? do you feel like you do not get enough attention in your life?

Last edited:
Angela Merkle was PotY in 2015.... again, I still don't understand what you are tying to get at...

Then FA and EH can just circle jerk each other
OMG ... a poster on my other board is FA for Fat Amy. I will never look at @Flavored tAquila the same again.

This forum is 75% female, what is your point? are you bored? do you feel like you do not get enough attention in your life?
It was a point of agreement. Using "person" instead of man is more efficient than having to find a woman of the year.

It also saves on controversy, and avoids the inappropriate jokes, like the ones about women not being able to beat a man for Vanity Fair's woman of the year.

Why don't we all stop responding to these threads? Won't that be fun? Then FA and EH can just circle jerk each other into obscurity.
Wtf? So you are attacking me just because there's someone on the forum I agree with sometimes? I am a really bad person I guess. Why don't you say something that I agree with acd? How hard would that be?

Why don't we all stop responding to these threads? Won't that be fun? Then FA and EH can just circle jerk each other into obscurity.

Lmao!

Reactions: Wyote and Skarekrow