Geo-engineering | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Geo-engineering

i am well aware that these people exist, hell i've known a few, unfortunately.
good luck getting rid of them, unless you can alter the dna to render them extinct from the species. (only half joking)
i like to think that what you suggest will be possible in future, but my focus in life tends to be on things that are changeable in my lifetime, things that i, as one person, can affect change in.
it may sound narrow minded or maybe even selfish of me, but really it's about what we're each here on this earth for. i am here to work in a different way than you are, or someone else with a 'cause' that differs from my own.
it's true that i don't think this is the biggest thing to worry about on this planet, but we don't need to agree to each have an important role to play here.

I'm not talking about getting rid of them i am talking about organising in a way that protects people from them

For example a person with a physical ailment can't treat that ailment until they know what it is, so the first thing is to diagnose the problem.

I'm saying i think that people with little or no empathy are playing a powerful role in the shaping of our world

There is another thread in the news and politics section at the moment where the threadstarter is trying to make the case for fascism. We know there are all these different systems....different ways of doing things

We all know that some ways work better than others for example you can hammer a nail into a wall much better with a hammer than with a banana

So some systems work better than others

Some systems such as the old fuedal systems saw power concentrated in a very small number of hands. So what happened when a psychopath got into power? Well people were staked in their thousands or tortured or burned etc

Would that happen in a decentralised system? Well it would be much harder because when a psychopath said 'i think we should burn so and so' in a public forum other people would speak up and say 'i think that's a bad idea, lets solve this in a more humane way' and they would be able to out vote the psychopath

A system where money is king allows huge power to a psychopath who can build or inherit a large fortune

In the Uk our queen is a direct descendant of vlad the impaler!! Quite a thought when you know that the psychopath gene is hereditary and is passed down through bloodlines and that royal blood lines tended only to intermarry within themselves. Our queen looks very innocent on TV but she signs the death warrants of people in trindad and tobago even though the death penalty has been stopped in the UK

So there are systems which can lessen the power of psychopaths and which can protect the people

Look at all the economic upheval at the moment caused by bankers lacking empathy. People are losing their jobs and their homes as a result of the actions of those unfeeling bankers. Yet in Spain is a village that was unaafected by the housing crisis and has no unemployement in a country wracked with unemployment because they use a different system!

here's a newspaper article about it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...t-in-one-town-everyone-has-a-job-8612920.html

These people are consciously aware of the forces at work in this world and have made a better life for themselves in their wee corner of the world

What i'm saying is i think we can all do that, but we have to make changes for example who we vote for, who we bank with, how we spend our money etc but people only do that once they become consciously aware of what is going on and why

For me chemtrails are just another manifestation of the psychopathic people who are running things

many people can't understand why there is constant war, but if you know that the people running things have no empathy many things begin to make sense

Last edited:
“There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing. ”
Bret Easton Ellis, American Psycho

Reactions: Gktr
Our queen looks very innocent on TV but she signs the death warrants of people in trindad and tobago even though the death penalty has been stopped in the UK

ok, I have been trying to find some kind of verification of this statement and have come up empty

I did find this
http://www.newsday.co.tt/features/0,127119.html
THE LAST time the death penalty was carried out in Trinidad and Tobago, it was not a single event but a series of executions carried out over four days in June and July of 1999. That was when ten men, Dole Chadee and members of his criminal gang, were hanged for the murder of one of their alleged associates and his family.
More hangings followed on July 28, 1999, when Anthony Briggs and Wenceslaus James were hanged.

The events sparked major controversy locally and abroad, with criticisms from several international agencies and individuals lobbying for the abolition of the death penalty. The outcry was especially strident in the case of James who had an appeal pending before the Organisation of American States (OAS) at the time of his execution.

When those executions were carried out, Basdeo Panday was Prime Minister, Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj was Attorney General and Kamla Persad-Bissessar, now this country’s Prime Minister, was Legal Affairs Minister.

Now with calls for the resumption of hangings, led by Works and Transport Minister Austin Jack Warner, this country is once again caught up in the emotive and contentious debate about capital punishment.

As Prime Minister Persad-Bissessar pointed out at last week’s post-Cabinet briefing, death by hanging as punishment for murder is the law in this country. That has been the case since 1925 under the Offences Against the Person Act which stipulates death by hanging as the only applicable punishment for the crime of murder.

According to Section 4 of the Offences Against the Person Act (Chapter 11:08) “Every person convicted of murder shall suffer death” and the Criminal Procedure Act (Chapter 12:02) in section 57 provides: “(1) Every warrant for the execution of any prisoner under sentence of death shall be under the hand and seal of the President, and shall be directed to the Marshal, and shall be carried into execution by such Marshal or his assistant at such time and place as mentioned in the warrant; and the warrant shall be in the form set out as Form A in the Second Schedule …”

Form A states that the person involved has been sentenced to be “hanged by the neck until he be dead”. The President of the Republic, in signing the warrant, authorises the execution in that manner.

However, while hanging is still legal in this country, recent calls for the death penalty to be enforced come at a time when there is a strong global movement for its abolition. In fact, the movement for the abolition of capital punishment began as far back as the 18th century with the writings of Montesquieu and Voltaire and has been gaining momentum since then.

Last edited:
ok, I have been trying to find some kind of verification of this statement and have come up empty

I did find this
http://www.newsday.co.tt/features/0,127119.html

When the British empire began to wane it sought new ways to maintain influence in its old colonies that were all declaring themselves independent; it set up the 'commonwealth' as a way to try and keep some influence over its former colonies. Some of the newly independent countries modelled their legal systems on the British system.

Some, although writing their own constitutions maintained the UK Judicial Committee of the Privy Council as their final appeals court

As any British law student knows British law functions under the authority of 'the crown'; what a law student might not be able to do though is explain exactly what the term 'the crown' really means; i remember my lecturers being pretty vague about that

Appeals are made to 'Her Majesty in Council' where she is advised by the privy councillors.

If a person on death rows appeal is deemed to fail, the queen will sign this off, thereby signing their death warrant

For more specifics of how this works and of which commonwealth countries still use the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council as their final appeals court please see the following wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judicial_Committee_of_the_Privy_Council

For information concerning the families blood ties to Vlad the Impaler (the original Dracula) please see the following news article which is about comments made by Prince Charles that his genealogy can be traced to the Vlad, member of the Order of the Dragon

We are all aware of how royal families in Europe only married within royal families. Did you ever ask yourself why they did this? Some people if asked might give a vague answer about the royals wanting to preserve their blue blood. Ok but what is it about the blood they want to maintain/preserve?

Many royals proved themselves to be ruthless and bloodthirsty and what is more likely is that they preserved the hereditary condition of psychopathy within their families to ensure they remained ruthless and distinctly different from the people they ruled over with a mailed fist....almost a different species

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/27/prince-charles-related-vlad-the-impaler_n_1034779.html

Last edited:
Ex member of the airforce speaks out about aluminium, strontium and barium being brought onto military bases which weren't attached to casefiles like all other shipments:

[video=youtube;jUXcJq5sK9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUXcJq5sK9E&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

[video=youtube;MCdEF92oSNA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCdEF92oSNA[/video]

BBC documentary about secret military testing carried out in the UK involving spraying citizens without their knowledge:

[video=youtube;LAixiVAcJsk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LAixiVAcJsk[/video]

[video=youtube;PTTpQp8Rk9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTTpQp8Rk9M[/video]

Pheww hot hot weather we are having. While everyone is saying how great the sun is the grass is turning yellow and the farmers are having to use sprinklers on the crops. I wonder how much heat it would take to destroy the harvest

I'm pretty sure i know why we are getting all the freak weather...

[video=youtube;mEfJO0-cTis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mEfJO0-cTis#at=18[/video]

http://science.time.com/2013/08/19/task-force-coasts-should-prepare-for-rising-seas/
(NEW YORK) — A presidential task force charged with developing a strategy for rebuilding areas damaged by Superstorm Sandy has issued a report recommending 69 policy initiatives, most focused on a simple warning: Plan for future storms in an age of climate change and rising sea levels.

The report released Monday by the Hurricane Sandy Rebuilding Task Force says coastal communities should assume floods are going to happen more frequently and realize that spending more now on protective measures could save money later. It calls for development of a more advanced electrical grid less likely to be crippled in a crisis, and the creation of better planning tools and standards for communities rebuilding storm-damaged areas. “Decision makers at all levels must recognize that climate change and the resulting increase in risks from extreme weather have eliminated the option of simply building back to outdated standards and expecting better outcomes after the next extreme event,” the report says.
Some of the group’s key recommendations are already being implemented, including the creation of new flood-protection standards for major infrastructure projects built with federal money and the promotion of a sea-level modeling tool that will help builders and engineers predict where flooding might be an issue in the future.
(MORE: Climate Change Could Make Hurricanes Stronger—and More Frequent)
The task force also endorsed an ongoing competition, called “Rebuild by Design,” in which 10 teams of architects and engineers from around the world are exploring ways to address vulnerabilities in coastal areas.
President Obama created the task force in December. Its chairman, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan, said in a statement that the group focused on finding ways to cut red tape in the delivery of disaster aid and “piloting innovative strategies that can serve as a model for communities across the nation as they prepare for the impacts of climate change.”
In its report, the task force didn’t delve deeply into what types of infrastructure might be best suited to protect the shoreline. It endorsed a greater use of natural barriers like wetlands and sand dunes, but said better tools were needed to help planners evaluate what works and quantify the long-term cost benefits of those types of green projects. It also said those projects should be planned regionally if they are to have their greatest effect.
It said the government should find ways to encourage the private-sector development of fuel distribution and telecommunications systems less likely to be crippled by extended power outages. After Sandy, drivers in New York and New Jersey had problems finding gas stations that still had fuel due to a series of problems that rippled through the distribution system. Mobile phone networks were snuffed out in some areas because of equipment that lacked adequate battery power, or other backup electrical supplies.
A large section of the report dealt with how federal authorities should respond once a storm has struck.
(MORE: Climate Change: Polar Ice Sheets Melting Faster, Raising Sea Levels)
Among the recommendations:
— Federal agencies should streamline their review processes for reconstruction projects related to Sandy. It said that if standard government permitting timelines are applied, some rebuilding projects might have to undergo redundant reviews by multiple agencies and could be held up as long as four years. Some of those reviews will be consolidated to save time and money, the task force said.
— The Small Business Administration’s disaster loan program, which gave $3.8 billion in low-interest loans to storm victims, performed better than it did during Hurricane Katrina, but should be tweaked further. Training programs for loan officers should be improved. Eligibility for some loans should be loosened slightly. Approvals should happen faster for people who meet credit requirements. A separate application track should be established for small businesses, which often need money fast to survive, but wind up languishing in long queues behind huge numbers of homeowners.
— Federal mortgage policies should be revised so homeowners can get insurance checks faster. After Sandy, many homeowners complained that mortgage banks delayed delivering their insurance payments because of bureaucratic issues.
On one vital issue related to insurance, the task force had no easy solution.
It noted that due to reforms of the financially distressed National Flood Insurance Program that began before the storm, many thousands of people who live in low-lying areas will likely see huge premium increases if they don’t lift their homes up on pilings. The task force said that for many homeowners, both options will be unaffordable. It recommended further study of that dilemma.

Satellite images showing a tornado being terminated before it hits an army base

[video=youtube;0TTah8H77tU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TTah8H77tU#t=492[/video]

Chemtrails in London

[video=youtube;TnQn_n3YZ9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnQn_n3YZ9c[/video]

[video=youtube;uv_545uaOYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_545uaOYI[/video]