Geo-engineering | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Geo-engineering

Oh well...lol...I just did a title search...this popped up. lololol

This one slipped through the net!

At least it shows an increase in traffic relating to this topic over the 2 year period

Just very curious how do you guys feel about all those chemtrails in the sky? How aware are you of what they are, what are they for and the lack of official info about this happening?

I've seen reports about cloud seeding with silver iodine, this causes it to rain and it was mastered by the soviets in order to prevent fall out in rain from chernobyle reaching moscow.

There's a chance that its used to try and manage weather patterns, I posted about weaponised weather, there's also the possibility that its used to fill resevoirs since water is being considered increasingly as one of the future assets to be fought over like energy resources.

I've heard some really incredible conspiracy theories about chem trails and I dont believe most of them, although I think there are good reasons for asking what is happening and why.

Italian Senator Calls for Declassification of Chemtrail Documents

Have you noticed increased cases of Alzheimer’s and Autism? The CDC recently admitted that autism numbers have doubled in a decade and more than 5 million Americans have a form of dementia. While there are multiple contributors to these phenomenon, including the increased use of pesticides and herbicides, the decline of real food, and the degradation of our environment as a whole, it is likely chemtrails play a significant part in the cognitive decline of our nation as well.

Our politicians, however, refuse to comment on the subject, with the exception of a rogue informant often put swiftly back into his place by mainstream media and their puppeteers. Now, an Italian senator is demanding that important state secrets be declassified so that the world can understand what is really happening in the sky above.

Senator Domenico Scilipoti is not a champion for every Italian, often accused of taking party sides wherever it will benefit him personally, but he is aiming to abolish the classification of documents regarding the death of Ilaria Alpi, an Italian journalist killed in 1994 after she discovered radioactive toxic waste was being shipped to Somalia. There is a free documentary people can watch here, but it is not allowed in the US. Quite some censorship. Why?

Read: Neurologist Warns of Exploding Neurodegenerative Diseases Due to Chemtrails

The Senator wants chemtrail or weaponized weather documents to be declassified as well. The reason? Because through Vittorio Prodi, the USA signed a bilateral agreement on climate research. In 2003, former Minister Martino authorized the USAF to fly over Italian airspace. The Senator of the ‘Forza Italia’ party is now hoping to expose State Secrecy on chemtrails – the same ones we are still denying exist.
The planes flying over Italian airspace were dispersing heavy metals into the air, provoking pollution and rain which causes damage to agriculture. It is the same toxic rain that is pouring down on us in our own country through chemtrails – detailed thoroughly in papers be the late Dr. Ilya Perlingueri. As she states:

“For more than a decade, first the United States and then Canada’s citizens have been subjected to a 24/7/365 day aerosol assault over our heads made of a toxic brew of poisonous heavy metals, chemicals, and other dangerous ingredients. None of this was reported by any mainstream media. The US Department of Defense [DOD] and military have been systematically blanketing all our skies with what are known as Chemtrails (also known as Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering).”
Scilipoti has requested the Italian Prime Minister to abolish the secrets on chemtrails. Our government officials should do no less.

Perhaps that's true but its also one of the chemical/physiogamy rationales for behavioural/psychological/social problems and I dont like that very much. For the most part I find this sort of exercise is a collossal dodge.

The left and right wing engage in their own versions of this, the right wing likes to suppose that the negative consequences of their fiscal policies are neglible or at the very most the lesser to two evils, the departure from which has greater negative consequences and the left wing likes to suggest the same thing about their cultural agenda.

Its the reproduction on the social scale of what I've seen happen in single families or neighbourhoods which are in denial about casual neglect and abuse of children or dependents, physical and mental disability, cognitive problems like ADHD have every single imaginable explanation other than admitting failings in parenting, sometimes a real intergenerational pattern of the same.

Perhaps that's true but its also one of the chemical/physiogamy rationales for behavioural/psychological/social problems and I dont like that very much. For the most part I find this sort of exercise is a collossal dodge.

The left and right wing engage in their own versions of this, the right wing likes to suppose that the negative consequences of their fiscal policies are neglible or at the very most the lesser to two evils, the departure from which has greater negative consequences and the left wing likes to suggest the same thing about their cultural agenda.

Its the reproduction on the social scale of what I've seen happen in single families or neighbourhoods which are in denial about casual neglect and abuse of children or dependents, physical and mental disability, cognitive problems like ADHD have every single imaginable explanation other than admitting failings in parenting, sometimes a real intergenerational pattern of the same.

Perhaps it has played a factor...perhaps not...something is causing more and more children to be born with Autism. Environmental? Social? DNA breakdown? Vaccines? Magnetic fields? Food additives? etc. etc.
Maybe they already know the cause and have decided it would be easier to control the masses if half of them were half-retarded?

Perhaps it has played a factor...perhaps not...something is causing more and more children to be born with Autism. Environmental? Social? DNA breakdown? Vaccines? Magnetic fields? Food additives? etc. etc.
Maybe they already know the cause and have decided it would be easier to control the masses if half of them were half-retarded?

I doubt that, its easy enough to control fully functional beings provided you can co-opt them and that has been proven easy enough by history.

There's no reason from the standpoint of social or geo-engineering to produce a population with autism, there's zero advantage to that whatsoever.

I doubt that, its easy enough to control fully functional beings provided you can co-opt them and that has been proven easy enough by history.

There's no reason from the standpoint of social or geo-engineering to produce a population with autism, there's zero advantage to that whatsoever.

I’m not fully arguing that there is...perhaps it has been an unforeseen consequence.
It should be a consideration to be explored.

10277189_10202825502536058_3662497962678729031_n.jpg

[mods]Geoengineering threads merged[/mods]

I've seen reports about cloud seeding with silver iodine, this causes it to rain and it was mastered by the soviets in order to prevent fall out in rain from chernobyle reaching moscow.

There's a chance that its used to try and manage weather patterns, I posted about weaponised weather, there's also the possibility that its used to fill resevoirs since water is being considered increasingly as one of the future assets to be fought over like energy resources.

I've heard some really incredible conspiracy theories about chem trails and I dont believe most of them, although I think there are good reasons for asking what is happening and why.

No it was mastered by the US military in vietnam. It was called 'Operation Popeye'...look it up...its all about weather modification

This was chronologically long before chernobyl so it was the US who mastered it....stop trying to blame the russians for everything....the russians are not the ones spraying us with chemtrails

The cloud seeding you are talking about is common in the US and i have posted videos here of them doing it...its not a secret

[video=youtube;ZaOpzowyuPw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaOpzowyuPw[/video]

Well even parental care needds to be seen in a wider context. How much care can be given when both parents need to work for example?

But concerning saying chemtrails are affecting peoples health being a 'dodge' thats not what this neuroscientist has to say about it:

[video=youtube;RYZNE11uAJI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYZNE11uAJI[/video]

Of course there is a reason

The aim here is to dumb down the population by damaging their brains so that they will not resist the move of the international bankers to destroy their soveriengty and bring them under the control of a globalised government

Damaging their health has the added bonus of creating business for big pharma that will provide drugs that will be used to treat the symptoms of the ailments that the spraying will create

[video=youtube;obPhFtoU9bo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obPhFtoU9bo[/video]

[video=youtube;zU7WhWGWsHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU7WhWGWsHE[/video]

Reactions: muir
10526137_264095670465558_2887055445604587680_n.jpg

Chemtrails being reported in the mainstream media (as i predicted):

[video=youtube;OMpTMpxu6nM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMpTMpxu6nM#t=78[/video]

Recent talk on geoengineering at shasta county:

[video=youtube;4ev1AXArcMM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ev1AXArcMM&list=PLcI18OaXgJ1vqcjAJTnuCuIi 77cyAiQpD[/video]

*sigh* not sure if I'm happy or sad I ignored all the brain rot...

Yeah they are normalising the trails

Even many adults....if you point to a trail and say look they're spraying us...they often say ''what? no those are just the vapour trails!''

Then you have to point out how some planes are leaving trails but others aren't and you have to point out how the trails just start and then stop and some are even released in intermittent bursts

If they were vapour trails they wouldn't just switch on

This is such a big issue...i'd put this one above pretty much everything else in terms of the danger to humanity it brings

Geoengineering could harm our species more than pretty much anything else on the table at the moment

But it also has the potential to wake people up more than many issues because it has such a visual presence...its right there for anyone to see

Also once a person realises they are being sprayed with toxic particulates and that they are the reason for the 60% rise in alzeimers in the last decade and the rise in autism then they will also become more open minded about other issues because they will realise to what extent they are being lied to

So yeah...chemtrails or 911....if someone can understand one of those then they'll really begin to see

If large sections of the public can get chemtrails then we'd be well on the way to challenging the powers that be

Last edited: