Generation Wars | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Generation Wars

I don't even engage on the topic anymore with family when they try because there is no point and people get so mad. It becomes like a theological debate. It gets creepy.
Yep...it's this kind of crap that get's propagandized...
Trump-meme-with-them.jpg

it's really all about us as a people. I have always hated the "them and us" mentality. We are all in this life together and the only way to make it better is to work together and find common ground. I've seen so much tragedy caused by societal attitude. we are one humanity, we need to act like it

it's really all about us as a people. I have always hated the "them and us" mentality. We are all in this life together and the only way to make it better is to work together and find common ground. I've seen so much tragedy caused by societal attitude. we are one humanity, we need to act like it
I wish everyone had that perspective and understanding!
:<3white:

Yep...it's this kind of crap that get's propagandized...
Trump-meme-with-them.jpg

I was listening to the impeachment on the radio. I forget the name of the Republican rep who compared Jesus' trial before Pilate as being more fair than Trump's. I was like, "This is a cult."

(Ok I'll stop going off topic now lol.)

I was listening to the impeachment on the radio. I forget the name of the Republican rep who compared Jesus' trial before Pilate as being more fair than Trump's. I was like, "This is a cult."

(Ok I'll stop going off topic now lol.)

Yeah...that was a good one!
lmao
Some of them DO believe he was sent by God....that's what is the most scary.
Yes....back on topic we shall go!

I think it helps to clarify which Elder God sent him. Yahweh and Cthulhu are very different. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

All I know is the Kushner family business is at 666 5th Ave.
Jared + Ivanka + Grandpa Trump =
antichrist

This! Well said!

The trouble is that it’s very hard to find common ground on the big issues because people find their sense of identity in them. Brexit in the U.K. is like that - all the rational arguments just paper over the real issue - loads of younger folks feel European and loads of older ones feel English. There’s no easy compromise on that, and no amount of logic will ever bridge that gap. One or the other is going to feel they lost their home country in a sense. The trouble is that there is no natural compromise because we can’t meet in the middle of that one. I suspect that there is a similar identity crisis behind the Trump thing, and like in the U.K. it isn’t out in the open but sits behind all the silly posturing and political game playing. Just like a school bloody playground.

Millennials are the new boomers, having learned nothing from the whole experience. Disappointing.

As much as I will criticize the boomers my generation is also pretty shit to be honest. Yes we got some bad advice and some terrible luck but we're squandering what good things we do have. That's on us.

Reactions: Krypton and jkxx