Gay Men Dislike Me (and I Am A Straight Woman) | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Gay Men Dislike Me (and I Am A Straight Woman)

You replicated what you described in your OP with this forum. There's either an issue with your perceptions, or members of INFJ forums are now all jelly gossips, but that would technically include you.

Next time I plan to scan my PhD from a top university and show you my list of academic publications, both books and articles. I don't mind it when people disagree with the OP, but attacking the person who wrote it shows that some people's IQ levels are not up to par. Some of you here don't know the real difference between misogyny and misandry (I am misandrist because I don't like feminine gay men? Is that the definition of misandry? Where did I say that I hate men in general? Open a dictionary and look up the definition).
Also, I am racist because I said that blacks run fast, Jews are intelligent, and Scandinavians are reserved? How is THAT racist? Again, look up the definition of racism.
And by the way, I have lived in foreign countries and traveled a lot more than most of you here have, I can assure you of that. Hence the ignorance of some people. But you can't argue with ignorant people.

Next time I plan to scan my PhD from a top university and show you my list of academic publications, both books and articles. I don't mind it when people disagree with the OP, but attacking the person who wrote it shows that some people's IQ levels are not up to par. Some of you here don't know the real difference between misogyny and misandry (I am misandrist because I don't like feminine gay men? Is that the definition of misandry? Where did I say that I hate men in general? Open a dictionary and look up the definition).
Also, I am racist because I said that blacks run fast, Jews are intelligent, and Scandinavians are reserved? How is THAT racist? Again, look up the definition of racism.
And by the way, I have lived in foreign countries and traveled a lot more than most of you here have, I can assure you of that. Hence the ignorance of some people. But you can't argue with ignorant people.

Scan your PhD? What ever are you talking about? Did you scribble it out by hand?

From "a top university"? Like one of those universities that advertises in internet popups to "Get your PhD from a top university for only $100!"?

Why wait until next time to share these things Artemisia? Why not now? What is your field of expertise? Are you comfortable telling us even that much?

You have missed like... several important points that people were trying to get across to you. It's staggering how completely you have missed them.

You are so astonishingly ignorant that you can't even tell that you are attempting to draw general conclusions from your data. You're making broad general statements, and at the same time you're insisting that the number of participants in your research is sufficient to make statements about your workplace. You don't even understand what it is that you are trying to achieve in this thread! Your ignorance is absolutely mind blowing!

Some of you here don't know the real difference between misogyny and misandry (I am misandrist because I don't like feminine gay men? Is that the definition of misandry?
Next time at least have the balls to quote me directly. Perhaps you should read the definition of misandry again. Because your coworkers 'gossip' you want to label them misogynists!

While you're looking up the term misandry, I also encourage you to look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder and then take a good long look in the mirror.

It's been a lot of fun, but I'm going to take hush's advice now and try to:

(a) Calm My Tits
(b) Soothe My Boobs
(c) De-Stress My Breasts
(d) Undo The Calamity That Is My Mammaries
(e) Adjust My Bust Before It Combusts
(f) Give My Chest A Rest

I solemnly declare that from now on I will endeavour more greatly to follow my golden rule: "What would hush say".

xoxox <3

Here, made it easy for you.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

But you can't argue with ignorant people

Which is exactly why I refuse to engage with you further.

It's been a lot of fun, but I'm going to take hush's advice now and try to:

(a) Calm My Tits
(b) Soothe My Boobs
(c) De-Stress My Breasts
(d) Undo The Calamity That Is My Mammaries
(e) Adjust My Bust Before It Combusts
(f) Give My Chest A Rest

I solemnly declare that from now on I will endeavour more greatly to follow my golden rule: "What would hush say".

xoxox <3

Goodness, thank you for those giggles. :p

I have to confess, despite what I say, inside often all I can think is... "guuuuurrrrrllllll, please."

Next time I plan to scan my PhD from a top university and show you my list of academic publications, both books and articles.

My suspicions, confirmed. It’s a lock.

Well-Wishes,
Ian

The only gay guy I get along with is married to another guy and is masculine in his conduct.

I have noticed that the more feminine gays tend to hate me in general. I wonder if it's because of my INFJ personality which values authenticity or the fact that they can't make me feel bad about myself as I see right through them. I've had similar problems with gay stylists and fashion people in the past. Maybe there is something in my personality that they don't like, but I would like to hear from other INFJs.

I have always supported gay rights btw so it has nothing to do with homophobia.

If you read the OP closely, it is implied that I am asking other straight people if they have had similar experiences with gay men, especially feminine acting gay men.
I have also stated that 8 of the gay men in my workplace gossip maliciously about other people, both male and female. If you take offence with this statement it is your right but this has been my experience and the experiences of several others in the workplace. The question is why?

And by the way, I never had a problem with the lesbians in my workplace.
They like me and I like them. The problem is with the feminine gays.

@Artemisia - honestly and objectively can you really not see how judgemental and biased those statements are, and how they might upset people, who admirably initially still tried to help you ?

You refer to your excellent qualifications, and education, and your life experience as being superior to others. Why ? Because you are fixated with 'winning' an argument rather than constructively engaging with the issues, you yourself raised. I have worked in the public sector and dealt with equality issues for many years. I'm going to bet that if your employer becomes aware of your views, or you use similar language and absurd stereotypes to justify yourself at work, you are unfortunately going to find yourself in a lot of difficulty. I'll bet that they have clear rules on diversity and equality, and that if you use such language in work emails, in correspondence, or even verbally with colleagues, you may discover what others have said to you here was correct.

You are consistently ascribing values or views to people based on their race, religion, sexual orientation and nationality - based on stereotypes that you believe in. It's irrational and just plain wrong. I truly hope you will take note of what others have gently tried to say to you, before you cause yourself and others avoidable problems. I don't want to see that happen to you, as my vibe is that you are not a nasty or 'bad' person. I think you started this thread as you wanted some advice and support.

I hope you will reflect on that - and objectively look at the support and advice that was offered to you by others, even though you disagreed with it. Take a chance and go and talk to those 'feminine gays' you appear so scared of. You may find they are not so terrible, and that if you are willing to be friendly, non-judgemental, and make an effort, they will do the same. I would urge you though to chose your words more carefully, than you have at points here.

Best wishes,
James

I highly doubt she is actually an INFJ....based on this thread and others where she has purposefully lied and manipulated people then basically asked for advice on how to do it better.

@Artemisia - If you are actually an INFJ, both your intuition and your empathy are severely broken.
I would suggest you reassess yourself in an honest manner, and seek out a good counselor.

Someone with sociopathic tendencies are drawn to INFJs and INTJs alike as both are fairly easy to manipulate emotionally - the INFJ because they emote as liberally as they do, and the INTJ, because some can get tripped up by someone emoting or pretending to emote at them.
(I’m generalizing don’t attack)
However it has been suggested that Hitler was and INFJ, but he was also a meth head and probably had some sort of severe PTSD and/or mental disorder.
The MBTI was never designed for, nor was it ever tested on those with a severe mental disorder, and should be discounted as the illness would cause them to act in ways that their “normal” or healthy personality would not.
Most sociopaths end up mimicking those they surround themselves with or admire for certain personality tendencies or have found easy to manipulate in the past.

That’s all I’m gonna say about it...I honestly hope that you find some peace in your heart, mind, and life.
I will pray for those things.
Even if you have fallen prey to gossiping gay men, rise above it and just treat others as you would like to be treated.

So I went from being a racist, narcissist, misandrist, liar and a manipulator to a sociopath and a non-INFJ now. Very good reasoning people. Are there any other labels you'd like to throw my way? The only thing you haven't accused me of is being a man pretending to be a woman. And since a few of you doubt my credentials, how come you have not doubted my gender yet?

But what do I know......

You are such a boob. There are multiple people on this forum who have advanced degrees and/or high IQ levels. You are so far out in your threads that I have I wondered on more than one occasion if you are just a troll. I will hand it to you though, you always get a lot of attention and replies. Maybe you just like stirring people up.

So I went from being a racist, narcissist, misandrist, liar and a manipulator to a sociopath and a non-INFJ now. Very good reasoning people. Are there any other labels you'd like to throw my way? The only thing you haven't accused me of is being a man pretending to be a woman. And since a few of you doubt my credentials, how come you have not doubted my gender yet?

But what do I know......

How would your gender identity be on par with an accusation like sociopathy or racism? I know in that other thread of yours you stated in your very first post that you don't think transgender people should have equal rights, or as you put it, "trannies," before a mod changed your thread title, but... just, no.

I think this thread has exhausted itself, unless someone thinks they have something constructive to add.

You are so far out in your threads that I have I wondered on more than one occasion if you are just a troll.

It's so ridiculous, I've wondered the very same thing many times. I look at my screen just baffled. I think it would honestly be better if it were trolling, that someone didn't actually believe these things, admit to manipulating people in other threads, etc. We've tried though, many times, and these discussions always seem to end the same, regardless of whether it's trolling, or someone being serious.

But what do I know......

There seems to be a definite disconnect between how you are perceiving yourself to be and how you are coming across to others.
Your choice of wording in the OP itself and then the responses you received - but have not seemed to understand why people’s reaction were the way they are should spell out to you that something is amiss.
I remember your thread about manipulating the men in your life, that showed almost no empathy.
If everyone else but you is wrong/bad/misunderstanding/hating/ etc. then generally it isn’t everyone else with the issue.