Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Meh.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • What is this kissing you speak of?

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Personally, I love it as long as it isn't too sloppy (nothing grosser than lack of spit controll...*shudder*) and he isn't trying to shove his tongue down my throat. I actually thought I hated it the first time I experienced it, then I realized that the guy was just a really bad kisser. He'd literally come at me with his mouth wide open already...I have nightmares about that still *shudder*

Thankfully the other guys I dated since then have been quite good at it :m124:

I actually thought I hated it the first time I experienced it, then I realized that the guy was just a really bad kisser. He'd literally come at me with his mouth wide open already...I have nightmares about that still *shudder*

The imagery! :m103: Glad you got out of there...

I couldn't vote. You need two more options:

Used to love it; notsomuch now
Used to hate it; discovered the joys

I used to LOVE to kiss. I could kiss for hours, happily. It was like an art form to me. After I had my son and we started getting all these pets and lived in that tiny house, I started to feel like I had NO personal space whatsoever, it was truly overwhelming sometimes. It was then that kissing started to feel like it was suffocating me. I am fine with hugging, but anyone/anything right in my face makes me anxious and irritable.

So I vote: Used to love it; notsomuch now.

What is this kissing you speak of?

modesty is for those who are not perfect.

He said "quite good" not perfect, lol!

But I will admit that he kissed me and I was following him home within the hour to see what other great talents he might possess ...

Wait ... that must mean that I am "quite good" too since I got the invite :)

Its sort of funny, my first kiss was a stage kiss.

What play?

The Runner Stumbles. I and a childhood friend did a duet of it for a competition, and there went my first kiss.