-free- Voice Changing software? | INFJ Forum

-free- Voice Changing software?

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
Anyone know of some free, safe voice changing software? I've been doing some research and I found this>> http://www.screamingbee.com/product/download.aspx

which is pretty cool (and free) but I'm not sure if it is Virus free. I got a new laptop so I wanna keep it sharp.

Then I found that there is some free cyberlinks youcam software, which my laptop came installed with (but not with the voice changer) although I get the feeling that the file is loaded with viruses because youcam doesn't seem to acknowledge of their website that there is a free version available, which seems to scream trouble in my opinion.

Soooo.

Any ideas?

Anyone know of some free, safe voice changing software? I've been doing some research and I found this>> http://www.screamingbee.com/product/download.aspx

which is pretty cool (and free) but I'm not sure if it is Virus free. I got a new laptop so I wanna keep it sharp.

Then I found that there is some free cyberlinks youcam software, which my laptop came installed with (but not with the voice changer) although I get the feeling that the file is loaded with viruses because youcam doesn't seem to acknowledge of their website that there is a free version available, which seems to scream trouble in my opinion.

Soooo.

Any ideas?
Define "voice changing"...
What effects do you want, exactly?

And is this for recording purposes, or streaming?

Live streaming. I don't really care what effects, as long as it changes the voice.

I've never used any software that can mess with a VOIP stream.
If the above program you mentioned works, then I'd just stick with that.
It's unlinkely that it has anything bad bundle with it, and if it does, it's probably just some stupid ad-ware, which is marginally annoying at worst, and usually gets uninstalled along with the program it came with.

Okay slant, fess up who are you trying to kidnap and pawn off for ransom?

:D

hardy har har

No my problem is that a person who I am working with on a website thinks I'm a 19 year old dude from England (long story). I don't know how I'd fake the accent....Just planning ahead.

That's actually much more interesting than my scenario.

Well, what can I say, my lies get me in interesting scenarios...

Just use auto-tune software. It'd be a really cool way to first talk with someone.

Try helium. It's totally virus free, and hilarious :D

Try helium. It's totally virus free, and hilarious :D
and slightly deadly
having a lung full of He is just like holding your breath for as long as its there.

[QUOTE=N

Which... actually isn't bad, at all.
How many people pass out from not breathing for 20 seconds?
not that many, but imagine holding your breath through an entire conversation, with only moments to breathe. She WOULD pass out, even with the breaths every 20 sec.s