Free Personality Test at Personality Max | INFJ Forum

Free Personality Test at Personality Max

Gliebster

Sep 30, 2010
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
Not Sure
This is a new free Jungian personality type test. It's basically a slicked up "no registration" version of our MyPersonality.info test (which I saw some of you enjoyed). In making this our goal was to create something easy to pass onto friends without them needing to register (such as the Human Metrics test) but with some glitz and sharing options (profile page, result graphic, social sharing, etc.).

http://www.personalitymax.com/free-personality-test

My Results Page

Last edited:
Introversion 95%
Intuition 68%
Thinking 95%
Judging 63%

Wow, and here I thought I had feelings...<jokes>

Does this mean that DevilDoll has been outed as an extrovert???

Introversion 95%
Intuition 68%
Thinking 95%
Judging 63%

Wow, and here I thought I had feelings...<jokes>

Does this mean that DevilDoll has been outed as an extrovert???

I test ENTP from time to time. Still pretty sure I'm an introvert, though. *shrugs* who knows?

I test ENTP from time to time. Still pretty sure I'm an introvert, though. *shrugs* who knows?

Well, to be fair, it is at 53%. When I was younger I would probably have tested as an extrovert as well.

53%. Probably the difference of one question. I guess you could be an introvert but maybe not to the extreme.

Well, to be fair, it is at 53%. When I was younger I would probably have tested as an extrovert as well.

53%. Probably the difference of one question. I guess you could be an introvert but maybe not to the extreme.

Oh no certainly not to the extreme, but I do believe I am more of an introvert.

INTP

results-graphic.png

huh... looks familiar.

results-graphic.png
... one of those 'off' days I guess

Why do I see everyone else's scores as my own?

Actually, I just see everyone as Jet. It's something up with the service used.

Huh, well everyone is an ENTP named DevilDoll.Yay!

hhmm.. did they just jack the same image mypersonality.info used?

and i think being an ENTP would be a nice change from INFJ.... though you apparently turned into an INFJ :p

Last edited:
hhmm.. did they just jack the same image mypersonality.info used?

and i think be33ing an ENTP would be a nice change from INFJ.... though you apparently turned into an INFJ :p

Well I wouldn't know the first thing about being an INFJ... I'd fail miserably.

Reactions: rawr
ETA: Took it again, 'cuz I was on my work computer last time. Slightly different results. Maybe my work personality is slightly different.

Reactions: rawr