• Choleric

• Melancholic

• Sanguine

• Phlegmatic

• I'm a hazelnut!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Me if I ever run into you in the street:

giphy.gif

These are the results from the OSPP Four Temperaments Test. The calculated scores for each type are shown below (scores range between 0 to 24).

Choleric: 10
Melancholic: 13
Sanguine: 6
Phlegmatic: 17

Description of your temperament

Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

This is mostly accurate, though the damn cursor ruined the last question. Glad I have a different overall spread from most of the Phlegmatics here though. :p

These are the results from the OSPP Four Temperaments Test. The calculated scores for each type are shown below (scores range between 0 to 24).

Choleric: 10
Melancholic: 13
Sanguine: 6
Phlegmatic: 17

Description of your temperament

Your temperament is phlegmatic. The phlegmatic temperament is fundamentally relaxed and quiet, ranging from warmly attentive to lazily sluggish. Phlegmatics tend to be content with themselves and are kind. They are accepting and affectionate. They may be receptive and shy and often prefer stability to uncertainty and change. They are consistent, relaxed, calm, rational, curious, and observant, qualities that make them good administrators. They can also be passive-aggressive.

This is mostly accurate, though the damn cursor ruined the last question. Glad I have a different overall spread from most of the Phlegmatics here though. :p

*NFP thesis intensifies* :p

Does this resonate? For some reason I would have expected a higher score on Sanguine.

Lol no way! My boss always nagged i was sanguine choleric. Lol View attachment 61924

Definitely Sanguine first! ;)

Is this an actual thesis or just because I did a bit of special snowflaking at the end? XD Either way it's cool.

Did you not consider the possibility of being ENFP at some point?

It's just that your melancholy levels are quite high hehehe (mine are too btw)

Reactions: mintoots
I doubt few would disagree with this description of me.

View attachment 67406

I think there may be fewer melancholic infjs than sanguine and phlegmatic.
I get sort of a unique(not negative) read/vibe from you and this probably has some to do with that.

I think there may be fewer melancholic infjs than sanguine and phlegmatic.
I get sort of a unique(not negative) read/vibe from you and this probably has some to do with that.

Oh, for the moment I would say I am both unique and negative right now due to life circumstance :p

But yes, sounds about right.

Screenshot 2020-05-03 at 17.17.44.png
Excuse me as I put myself forward as a candidate for 'Ruler of the World'