Fortunately / Unfortunately | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Fortunately / Unfortunately

Unfortunately, while their souls floated about the Ghost Busters suctioned some of them up and were later drunk by Bill Murray who made a 99% fat-free smoothie out of them.

Fortunately, this gave Bill Murray the ghost poops and he never had to wipe again!

Unfortunately, I noticed several days have passed since anyone posted on this thread and I realized that Bill Murray poops for everyone now no one has anything to say.

Reactions: Night Owl
Fortunately I called Bill (yeah I have his number we're close, ok?) and apologized for the changes.

He's willing to give the new forum a try, if members commit to making some good content and helping each other. He did say he will try to pop in (as opposed to poop in) when he can, but is very busy. i have to admit the conversation got a bit tense then, as I hate the "I'm a big shot, I'm busy routine" he pulls some times, and we exchanged some unpleasant remarks after that. I think it was ok in the end though. I hope so, I really like the guy even with some of his faults, he is genuinely funny.

Unfortunately, Bill called me right after he got the phone with you... you really upset him James.

Fortunately I'm over it. Really over it with Bill. That's just typical, one argument and he's calling other people (behind my back) like a big cry baby. The forum has changed Bill, deal with it ! Did he upset me, yes. Did he argue with me, yes. Did I call him out on his BS YES !

I regret it now.

Bill I'm sorry please forgive me, I can't believe I'm this needy and vulnerable. Sheesh....

Unfortunately, Bill decided to turn off his active listening ears, pulled up his t-shirt, revealing his tummy, and slapped it thrice with a wet starfish, and then dissolved into thin air.

Unfortunately the coconut was mean spirited and started bullying the starfish by spitting on it while laughing in a German accent.

Fortunately the starfish was just a starfish and as such did not know what a laugh or german accent was.

Fortunately the starfish found the coconut spit to be moisturizing and pleasant.

Fortunately not knowing did not impede the pleasant sensation.