Finding time for hobbies | INFJ Forum

Finding time for hobbies

Quinlan

Right the First Time!
Jun 12, 2008
MBTI
ISFP
How do you do it?

I have so many creative endeavours I want to immerse myself in but where would I ever find the time?

you have to make time...Its hard, and I struggle with this because my creative endevors have almost become full time jobs! Two online businesses and writing.

what works the best is to make a schedule for yourself...but mostly when the desire to create hits you, just do it!

Reactions: Gaze
Sigh...

Yes. I feel the same way. I about had a meltdown last night because at 12 am I still hadn't finished my laundry, finished doing my dishes, OR started packing for my new place..
I don't even have time to do the things I don't want to do!

How busy are you? Do you work too much or otherwise obligate yourself to others too much?

Last edited:
How busy are you? Do you work too much or otherwise obligate yourself to others too much?

I'm really busy at the moment but we have a new baby so that's expected but it was like this before the baby. I work 8 hours and have a 1 hr commute either side of that.

I think my main problem is when I do like to create, I like to mull things over and take my time and get inspired slowly.

I just need to become rich, then I can do what I like.

Or we could take over the world, then other people could do what we like. :D

I'm really busy at the moment but we have a new baby so that's expected but it was like this before the baby. I work 8 hours and have a 1 hr commute either side of that.

I think my main problem is when I do like to create, I like to mull things over and take my time and get inspired slowly.

or you could become rich, doing what you like...

As an admirer of my wife I have to say that Te can make a big difference. Staying organized is one of the best ways to squeak out the time you need.
Getting in the habit of having daily checklists in a notebook (or PDA/phone) can help you get more things done more rapidly, and will also train your mind to schedule the time for your hobbies.

You have new baby?!?! Did I miss this announcement and the accompanying pictures????

Yes we do! :D