Feminism | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Feminism

ok dear,now i see you're acting like this because i am christian(fundamentalist,like you say). Please dear,if you can't stand my viewpoints,than just move on and don't ever speak to me again. But there is no need to insult me.Have a nice day
Every post that you have made in this thread has been arrogant and insulting, but you make yourself the victim after provoking others. It makes sense now that you would laud subservience...

Every post that you have made in this thread has been arrogant and insulting, but you make yourself the victim after provoking others. It makes sense now that you would laud subservience...

is this you not trying to push your beliefs on me? is this you not being arrogant and insulting towards religious people? Again,i won't change my mind and if you don't like it-just move on.After all i'm too stupid because i'm 19 right? So why would you want to spend your time on me?
Plus,humbleness is a strength not a weakness.FYI

is this you not trying to push your beliefs on me? is this you not being arrogant and insulting towards religious people? Again,i won't change my mind and if you don't like it-just move on.After all i'm too stupid because i'm 19 right? So why would you want to spend your time on me?
Plus,humbleness is a strength not a weakness.FYI
Derp! My bad!

Ya'll are going to confuse [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION]. He thinks there is a bikini mud wrestle match going on in this thread and has been collecting bets. :D

Ya'll are going to confuse @the. He thinks there is a bikini mud wrestle match going on in this thread and has been collecting bets. :D

Don't be bitter, after all some people like aged 49+ women in mud wrestling. You still have your chance!

Last edited:
The ignorance.. You don't even realize what you are communicating with the language you choose to use. It's telling that you believe one thing and then deny it to make your opinion more palatable to others. The problem is that people with such fundamental beliefs can't help but push them on others. It's the nature of holding fundamental beliefs.

The distinction is that if you were concerned for only yourself, you might say things like,
"I choose blah blah blah" without dragging other people (women) who obviously don't agree with you into your morality.
People like women who choose to have abortions or become prostitutes or just plain don't want to lead the "traditional life" that you idealize.
Do you understand?

Looks like you are the feminist radical here to slam her. Lol

Reactions: acd
There's nothing like an unpopular opinion to bring out the best in everyone.

Reactions: just me
Oh man I could really go for one of these right now.

20110127-134893-schwartz-smoked-meat.jpg

Who wants to prove they're a keeper?

She can call me "Sweety". :flock::flock::flock:

Last edited:
Normally people who say they hate feminists actually have no idea what feminism is. They have not read any works of feminist scholarly literature, they have not genuinely attempted to engage with any philosophical content in the discipline, not even something like "Oxford Very Short Introduction" or "Graphic Introductions". They have never heard of Helene Cixous or Charlotte Perkins Gilman. They do not in actuality have an opinion, because an opinion requires information, but what they do have is a prejudice, and an aversion to the pursuit of their own education. Their personalities are so flimsy and malnourished that any attempt to discuss matters with them can never succeed. These people have become as unimportant to me as the ground I walk on, but maybe I have only lost faith in humanity. What does still distract me is that these creatures are not confining their willful excuses for thought to internet forums, but that their views are being printed by major publishing houses and taken up uncritically and multiplied by other people who are not interested in the truth. It seems so sad and futile but those of us who do genuinely care about these things have to forget about them and try and figure out how we can make the best difference.

Normally people who say they hate feminists actually have no idea what feminism is. They have not read any works of feminist scholarly literature, they have not genuinely attempted to engage with any philosophical content in the discipline, not even something like "Oxford Very Short Introduction" or "Graphic Introductions". They have never heard of Helene Cixous or Charlotte Perkins Gilman. They do not in actuality have an opinion, because an opinion requires information, but what they do have is a prejudice, and an aversion to the pursuit of their own education. Their personalities are so flimsy and malnourished that any attempt to discuss matters with them can never succeed. These people have become as unimportant to me as the ground I walk on, but maybe I have only lost faith in humanity. What does still distract me is that these creatures are not confining their willful excuses for thought to internet forums, but that their views are being printed by major publishing houses and taken up uncritically and multiplied by other people who are not interested in the truth. It seems so sad and futile but those of us who do genuinely care about these things have to forget about them and try and figure out how we can make the best difference.

Have you met your new best friend?
Her name is [MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION].

The only difference is that you are not unimportant to me, apone.

xoxoxox!!

The ground is actually pretty important.
Without it, we'd all be floating in space, and that wouldn't be good for anyone.

The ground is actually pretty important.
Without it, we'd all be floating in space, and that wouldn't be good for anyone.

Do you have a scientific study to back that up? No? Take a hike pal.

I ve read a few books on feminism, they kind of manipulative lol in womens defence was especially an intresting read, i geuss male or female matter less to the big picture of soceity....maybe they should focus more on the development of relationships instead, its typical of females who read those books to try dominate the man in a subtle and provokative manner, some even succeed idk.....i just think theres better ways around things.