favorite show reruns and night-time guilty pleasures | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

favorite show reruns and night-time guilty pleasures

M*A*S*H
It's the only show worth putting up with commercials for. Got my daughter hooked too :)

I've been watching on Netflix: Lucifer, Sherlock, Jessica Jones, The Crown and Daredevil over the past couple of years.

I really enjoy Doctor Who, but the amount of enjoyment is correlated to both who is portraying The Doctor as well as who wrote the episode.

Last edited:
All the shows I have on DVD.

Haven't but would watch reruns of: various sitcoms, Hercules, Xena, Andromeda, MacGyver (RDA ofc), possibly 7th Heaven, and probably other 90s/00s shows.

My guiltiest pleasure: Archer
giphy.gif

The best guilty pleasure was going to see a midnight showing of the original "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" with my SO and a friend and then stopping by the ice cream shop where I worked at the time, which was closed, but coworkers were just leaving for the night. (I had keys to lock up.) We made decadent ice cream sundaes inspired by the movie. It was so fun and over-the-top. My friend was psyched. I'll never forget the reaction he had to having full access to all the flavors and toppings he wanted without the gourmet price tag. (It was an indie shop and my boss let us have as much free ice cream as we wanted.)

Last season has been a bit of a letdown, wasn't it? Just wake up or die already!!!
Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up. I rarely have the opportunity to watch TV anymore, so I have many episodes left unseen, even from seasons back.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep up. I rarely have the opportunity to watch TV anymore, so I have many episodes left unseen, even from seasons back.
About time then :D

I started last year, since it was featured on Netflix and I needed a change from the other series I had been rewatching every few weeks.