favorite show reruns and night-time guilty pleasures | INFJ Forum

favorite show reruns and night-time guilty pleasures

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What are your favorite tv shows to watch in reruns?

What shows do you like watching at night as a guilty pleasure?

the-golden-girls.jpg

Late night channel flip through ... I'll usually stop at Antique Roadshow or some old classic movie.

Reactions: Gaze
Simpsons, South Park, The Family Guy, American Dad, Seinfield, Dr Who, Just Shoot Me, Red Dwarf, and How I met your mother

I dont really have time to watch TV but I have been watching True Blood lately. My friend lent me some of the dvds and Ive finished season 2. I love it- perfect guilty pleasure at night time

Reactions: Lerxst and Gaze
star trek

Star Trek Next Gen, Star Trek Voyager, Deep Space Nine. Use to watch these in reruns all the time.

I dont really have time to watch TV but I have been watching True Blood lately. My friend lent me some of the dvds and Ive finished season 2. I love it- perfect guilty pleasure at night time

Yeah, it's easy to get hooked on True Blood.

Yeah, it's easy to get hooked on True Blood.

Yes its awful! I really like it and I dont have time to watch it. I think its a really well put together show. My family are so confused when they come into the lounge room at night and theres these vivid and disturbing scenes of blood and other r rated things. I'm a bit addicted to the story and the characters though.

Firefly... *sob* *sad face*

Fireflyopeninglogo.JPG

Reactions: oddgirlout and Gaze
Charmed, Hercules the Legendary Journeys, ATHF, American Dad, Family Guy, the list goes on and on.

Reactions: Gaze
Charmed, Hercules the Legendary Journeys, ATHF, American Dad, Family Guy, the list goes on and on.

Miss Hercules and Xena. Good shows.

Bones, Buffy The Vampire Slayer... ;D
I love all sorts of paranormal shows: Dead Files, Psychic Kids, Ghost Adventures, Dead Tenants, Lisa Williams, Long Island Medium, The One (australian game show where psychics do various challenges to determine who is Australia's top psychic...)
All shows with makeovers of people or houses... Supernanny...Now I'm watching Modern Family

Used to be Seinfeld, I don't really watch TV or movies anymore though. Just use it for video games.

I used to watch Buffy and Angel early in the morning in TBS on reruns. And I got hooked on Doctor Who on BBC America at nights. I also got hooked on Being Human, the BBC original version. Now, Syfy has their own remake.

Last edited:
I tivo Cold Case to watch late at night as well as a few others:

An Idiot Abroad
New Detectives
Travelscope
Shark Tank

When I was 10 years old, I used to stay up past midnight on Fridays to watch The Honeymooners, Star Trek and Twilight Zone on my dinky little rabbit-ear-antennae TV.

Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Futurama.

The rerun trinity. I've seen them a thousand times each but I don't care!

Simpsons, Friends, Frasier, Who's the Boss? Fresh Prince, That 70's Show and Golden Girls

Haven't done so in a while, but I would watch any of those again for the nostalgia factor. I love my sitcoms