Favorite genre of music? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Favorite genre of music?

It's our little secret now

everyone-has-a-secret-can-they-keep-it-oh-no-they-cant.png

The music of the 60's is my dominant influence, especially the Motown Sound, along with 70's rock and disco, and 80's pop/dance. The 90's brought me less pleasure musically, but it picked up again with the 00's. In my most recent years, I've writing and producing my own demos. I don't listen to a lot of other music unless as study material. Lyrically, not enough of it is saying what I need to hear, and too much what I don't need to hear.

I like anything good, but my favorite genre is either rock and roll or the blues. And my favorite decade for music is probably the 60's. Favorite country for music? America or England. Favorite band? How about The Stooges. Favorite song? I have no idea.

My main , and best music genre is indie , I still like a bunch of other genres , like jazz, Independent and japanese indie rock( E ve).
Other than this a bunch of people listebs to anime OPs and EDs.

Reactions: ESC2367
My main , and best music genre is indie , I still like a bunch of other genres , like jazz, Independent and japanese indie rock( E ve).
Other than this a bunch of people listebs to anime OPs and EDs.

hmmm well... if i had to pick a soecific favourite it would be Avant-Garde or Outsider.

but on a more consonant note; post rock or romantic or baroque.

Reactions: SpaceAlien