Fallacious Argument Clinic | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Fallacious Argument Clinic

Can we argue in this thread with only fallacious, improper, and downright embarrassingly bad logic?

Nothing can't exist because if it did it would be something, not nothing.

The opposite of nothing is not something, but everything. If nothing can't exist, then everything must exist.

That mean God, Cthulhu, flat earths, space coyotes and INFJs do actually exist along with a lot of other interesting stuff.

@April, Of course our own earth is flat. It's obvious really, because no-one who has gone looking for the edge and found it has ever come back to tell us - they fall off when they find it and we never hear from them again ... Q.E.D.

The opposite of nothing is not something, but everything. If nothing can't exist, then everything must exist.

That mean God, Cthulhu, flat earths, space coyotes and INFJs do actually exist along with a lot of other interesting stuff.

@April, Of course our own earth is flat. It's obvious really, because no-one who has gone looking for the edge and found it has ever come back to tell us - they fall off when they find it and we never hear from them again ... Q.E.D.
Your argument is wrong because it hurts my feelings :fuming:

Hehe! Exactly

Me, submitting a 159 pages theorem paper on why I don't want to spend hollidays with her weird friends

Her reply:
Your argument is invalid because boobs

Last edited:
Ah! But who can call out the fallacy in dead Cthulhu's dreams and survive the encounter still sane? :tearsofjoy::screamcat:
*shug* Meh... I didn't make it. :smirk: